Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  82.1  83.1  84.1  85.1  86.1  87.1  88.1  89.1  90.1  91.1  ... 230  Next »
862 to 871 of 2293
User Details are only visible to members.
Inez, you do look good...........................

For a woman your age.

:-D

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
"I'm really into older women" ,Well thank you for reminding me of that , you fucking nipple head

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8256 posts)
Yeah, those crack me up, too...then i hit delete

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
e-mail - "Hi how you doing, my name is ____ and I would like to get to know you guys if it is ok with both parties."

Is there anything about my profile that says I am a couple......I think not !!

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3575 posts)
Girls night!!!!!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11839 posts)
I have not gotten a bad email in a while but this came in today;

No Subject, message read; Lets fuck. No picture open and I replied back asking if he had a picture. You never know, guy just may not have a clue.

Picture did not match his description at all. I replied how old was that picture.

His reply was he blocked me. My thought is the lying fool did me a favor. Why guys can't be honest and truthful never fails to amaze me.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(209 posts)
OK now let's get back on topic before this thread turns into The Estrogen Diaries.

My favorite line from an SLS email I received is, "I'm sorry if I offended you". I received this in an email randomly without ever having pointed out a flaw, a mistake, or misstep on the part of the sender. Like Gee do you think you said something that offended me? If you proofread your emails before you send them that might save your ass from a moment. It's kind of an admission that you failed to proofread and you offended me at the same time with something you wrote that was regrettable.

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(334 posts)
That would sound like fun.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(557 posts)
thank you, ladies. i think we need to plan a girls' night out, y'all aren't that far away.

and cutie, those kinds of messages happen. delete is better IMO than any response in those cases.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12861 posts)
Frack, I agree with you on njny, and my winner of a message today is as follows.

Subject; Was left blank.

Message; I know I'm not goodlooking but I have a big dick.

My reply, none. Decide to block his ass as a dumbass.

Bethany Beach DE
Username hidden
(251 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  82.1  83.1  84.1  85.1  86.1  87.1  88.1  89.1  90.1  91.1  ... 230  Next »
862 to 871 of 2293
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.