Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110860
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   860 to 869 of 1123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Holly, you get more emails than a frog has worts!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
hi. joe here can we play....would love to taste ya??

Should I offer my armpit?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Rdy beat me to the Mondeiu crack... it sounded like his writing... LOL

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I forgot to tell you he is in the U.K.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(982 posts)
Wow, a soulmate, just from a profile. How can you turn it down!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
HELLO Your skin shines than the finest satin and glows radiantly illuminating like the sun, setting over a serene pool of crystal clear water. Your are like mermaids in the sunshine, promulgating the exotic beauty from within your innermost being. Words alone limit me to explaining exactly how I feel about you. It has being so long a woman have captured my attention or made my heart beat so fast as it did right now...you have enlighten my entire spirit,and fill me with much joy...i adore you..today,always and beyond tomorrow,i need you beside me as a close friend,lover and most importantly as a beloved soul mate. YOU CAN AD ME ON YAHOO INSTANT MESSENGER SO WE COULD GET A CHANCE TO KNOW EACH OTHER BETTER AND CHAT BETTER ( ) on yahoo messenger or ( you can send me a mail. HOPE TO READ FROM YOU SOON.

What more could I ask for? lol

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(982 posts)
"Just wanted to say Hi. I was looking at some of the profiles here on SLS and came across yours and found it interesting so I thought that I would write you a quick note to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Mxxx and I live in Lxxx Pxxx Ga. If you get a chance, maybe we can chat. Take care, Mxxx."

I took out the identifying parts, well mostly anyway. Our profile states that we aren't looking & if we were he is well out of our age range. I thought it was a requirement to teach reading in all 50 states but apparently not.

Jasper FL
Username hidden
(281 posts)
"bored and ready for u"

Well my goodness that made my panties wet!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
L S D

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Sorry, this one is long. Only for those with a strong stomach. All spelling, grammar, etc. is left unchanged to complete the overall effect. Begin quote now:

I am a widowed man; however, wanting to experience and return...friendship...love! and of course sexual prowalness. As a past couple; we enjoyed/shared.....now I am on my own. If Mr. Shoes accept's me; than of course: I will remain as his mentor. ...in check!????? If Mr. Shoes chooses different: ....after a full coorespondence and relationship; shared. I do not know you folkes: Mr. Shoes my be a just man; and experiencing what I have gone thru.... Post. 50's. Than; again: most important: you have a woman; whom wishes to continue herself. She is very pretty and very much a fertile"" Receiving" part of our live's together. Mrs. Shoes only and only of chemistry; for all pending; touch, word's and expession and deserved issues. If permitted to whoooo. your lady friend.....And only of acceptance, by her's truely. No other permittance; acceptance will be permitted. I am a gentleman. Your Turn.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(183 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   860 to 869 of 1123   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls