Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  79.1  80.1  81.1  82.1  83.1  84.1  85.1  86.1  87.1  88.1  ... 229  Next »
832 to 841 of 2288
User Details are only visible to members.
@PG: The Mrs. had us closed off, here and another site we use, to everyone a few weeks ago as well, due to numerous SM emails and some couples wanting to do M&Gs constantly. She realized our close club acquaintances and LS friends we have made could not contact us thru email; not having our phone # given out but to only a select few, she opened our profile back up. I was okay with just reading the forums but here come the emails again...lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
Putting on break doesn't really make people stop emailing. That is why our profile is closed off to everyone.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21334 posts)
"All of the instruction in the world isn't going to stop people who can't read from emailing you. "

Absolutely correct!

Today, first two sentences in an email from a paragraph from a SM: "I would be pleased to give her a good ,licking. From what I can see she looks great."

Our profile header: "Taking a break for our nesters' needs, you bunch'o pervs. :-D"

Our opening sentence of our profile: "Break time."

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1999 posts)
All of the instruction in the world isn't going to stop people who can't read from emailing you.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25255 posts)
sigh - The male half of a straight/straight couple emailed my SF profile. My old SF profile clearly states I won't reply to emails there and they should email our couple profile and that (as an SF) I am not interested in straight women, SMs or Married men with hall passes.

This is the email

"Good morning I haven't seen your face...but something about your body curves made my chimestry travel throughout my vaines..I or We love to meet with you...Can you handle sex maniacs couple.. Please email us if you think that you can"

I can't, I really, really can't. And I suspect he needs to see a doctor about the " chimestry" in his "vaines"

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4165 posts)
Wow...vabeach.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(478 posts)
"Hello just stopping by and saying hi to u beautiful guys.i just moved to Orlando few month back.love ur guys profile.i live near universal studio .i am new to all this but wanted to see and kinda like the lifestyle of "SLS" so if you guys interested let me know.i am 6"1 very clean ,professional,with no drama,if u guys wanted to have some some fun in your regular life send me massage.happy searching people ?? "

At 10:14 pm last night.

And 11:51 this morning.

And 3:44 this afternoon.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25255 posts)
fun...HUNG shaved and horny...dave For some reason this didn't impress Mrs opmind

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(478 posts)
I saw a woman in a string suit sunning by the pole recently.

OT: "Come on! Meet us for a drink! If I show up and my hot wife isn't with me you can punch me in the face."

-The LAST exchange between myself and a "couple" who reached out via another site.

Negative Ghostrider...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11746 posts)
Please note: typing is NOT my string suit.. please let me know if anyone is in need of a Kibbie to English translator

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  79.1  80.1  81.1  82.1  83.1  84.1  85.1  86.1  87.1  88.1  ... 229  Next »
832 to 841 of 2288
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.