Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 1408   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We received this one this morning- "Your wife is hot, want to share her?"-Ummmm instant no to that offer.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
I received this gem this morning... I'm a DD free swm 5'10' 155 lbs average cock 6 1/2. Love everything anal oral dp toys etc. Also I'm a heavy multiple cummer. No hello, no introduction nothing. I clicked on his profile before I sent him a standard 'No thank you" and found his email was almost verbatim his description from his profile minus the "Hello I'm Jim." I'm pretty sure he emailed me several months ago and I told him I wasn't interested. If he emails again I think I'll simply delete and block.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(81 posts)
Yea well I began to winder if there was a tattoo on my forehead saying I'm gay or bi because soon after a couple IMed me asking if I'm sure I'm not bi. Be sure to let me know if you see it so I can have it removed.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I have been a few times by single male profiles. Not really propositions, more like "I wish you were bi". However, while a few (pretty rare) couples profiles with bi guys have written to us, none have expressed an interest in me for *those* purposes.

One couple we almost hooked up with ended up derailing over this. I was very much into the wife but then her husband suddenly was more into me than Mrs VA. Sorry dood.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
"Another SM from another site contacted me basically asking to play"

In all the time I've been on SLS I have never, not once, been propositioned by a single male profile. I do periodically get emails from couples with "straight" husbands. They generally start with telling me how much the wife likes my profile and would like to see more of me. Their real interest becomes clear 2-3 emails later, like this one last Friday (from the male half):

"open to giving you some amazing blow jobs if you want. free from noon today and all weekend. straight guys have enjoyed my service and came back for more "

When I politely declined, he wrote back to say "no reciprocation required." Well that's a relief. 

Brookhaven MS
Username hidden
(11948 posts)
Sad indeed Kibblesnbits. But, along with reading this tread and my own experience, I better understand why the SM is the pariah of the LS.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Well, if that tactic worked for him before, you can't blame him for trying it again. BUT, A How sad he has to chase people that aren't interested and wear them down

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11102 posts)
As a SM I never thought I'd had any material to post in here, however event over the last week have proven otherwise. Another SM from another site contacted me basically asking to play, in a roundabout way. I response if asking if he saw that my profile indicated that I am straight. His response was that he had contacted two other straight males who eventually he had sex with. With that I just stopped responding. Not going to happen with me.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(73 posts)
"I'm in your area often..."

From a single male who lives in New Jersey, but sends the same message to us in Virginia, Florida, Nevada, California, Texas, etc

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22700 posts)
Njny, please make that where i can copy and paste and use the same, darlin, it appears to be endemic of free sm's in particular

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11102 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 1408   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls