Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 261  Next »
82 to 91 of 2605
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree, current! However, I do find some comic relief in that at least 2 people think this stuff works. Vaginal cells? Really? His previous messages were more personalized and couldn't be plagiarized, though.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
The fact that it was plagiarized is disappointing and somewhat diminishes the comic impact.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
a fella emailed us with great interest in my wife's "moist folds". I thought that was as sexy a comment as I've heard in a while

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8643 posts)
Don't know if he stole it or is the original author but I found the exact same ad placed on CL in Albuquerque NM

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5836 posts)
Is he stealing the material? or is he the Craigslist poster as well?! Maybe he really just wants somebody to talk 'nerdy' to.... Though he would probably be better served in sending those type of emails to people with equally "eloquent" profiles...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(183 posts)
Doesn't surprise me, except it just means there's more people who write like this. He is from the DC area so it makes sense he'd find material there.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
He's stealing his material from a number of Craigslist ads posted around the country

washingtondc.craigslist. org/nva/cas/6039376420.html

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5836 posts)
The dude has a way with words. From a separate message. *I think he finally realized that I actually meant no. You lay back relaxed and tranquil but alert with anticipation while my fingers brush lightly up and down your legs and inner thighs teasing softly over your yoni. I cup the sacred temple with my palm, a finger taps softly and erotically on the hood of your clitoris. Your yoni quivers almost imperceptibly as I feel the first moistness of your amrita, the Goddess nectar, beginning from my touch. Great comic relief, though.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
LOL. Wow. Doesn't caramel melt? Inner vaginal cells - no doc I know of says that. Was that in his first email to you? LOL. That would make it even more pitiable.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Seriously!

Who says 'inner vaginal cells'?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2520 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 261  Next »
82 to 91 of 2605
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.