Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 155  Next »
81 to 90 of 1542
User Details are only visible to members.
VABeach - Could not agree with you more. But on the good side it's the bad apples that make the good apples shine. My latest bad apple had nothing in subject line, the message was three words; "this is me". He included a photo of his cock and his profile says he is well hung and thick, well not from what I saw.

My reply, "Ugh, yuck, more like short pencil dick". I really do not expect a reply.

Bethany Beach DE
Username hidden
(210 posts)
I always love the ones from single males " I read your profile...."

No, you didn't. If you did you'd know not to write.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23746 posts)
SM: Hi, how are you?

Reply: I am great! It's such a wonderful day, thank you for asking!

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
If you give out your number to others and only use sls that way, it is silly to keep it open. What isn't silly is to expect a minimal ability to comprehend simple sentence structure.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
There are enough fora peeps that know how to get a hold of us off sls that if someone really needed to contact us they could. I just figure since we are no longer playing with others it would be silly to keep the profile open.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
@PG: The Mrs. had us closed off, here and another site we use, to everyone a few weeks ago as well, due to numerous SM emails and some couples wanting to do M&Gs constantly. She realized our close club acquaintances and LS friends we have made could not contact us thru email; not having our phone # given out but to only a select few, she opened our profile back up. I was okay with just reading the forums but here come the emails again...lol

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
Putting on break doesn't really make people stop emailing. That is why our profile is closed off to everyone.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20794 posts)
"All of the instruction in the world isn't going to stop people who can't read from emailing you. "

Absolutely correct!

Today, first two sentences in an email from a paragraph from a SM: "I would be pleased to give her a good ,licking. From what I can see she looks great."

Our profile header: "Taking a break for our nesters' needs, you bunch'o pervs. :-D"

Our opening sentence of our profile: "Break time."

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1074 posts)
All of the instruction in the world isn't going to stop people who can't read from emailing you.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23746 posts)
sigh - The male half of a straight/straight couple emailed my SF profile. My old SF profile clearly states I won't reply to emails there and they should email our couple profile and that (as an SF) I am not interested in straight women, SMs or Married men with hall passes.

This is the email

"Good morning I haven't seen your face...but something about your body curves made my chimestry travel throughout my vaines..I or We love to meet with you...Can you handle sex maniacs couple.. Please email us if you think that you can"

I can't, I really, really can't. And I suspect he needs to see a doctor about the " chimestry" in his "vaines"

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2958 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 155  Next »
81 to 90 of 1542
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.