Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 1943011081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 1166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Did you send him a reply letting him know how close he had been? Some lessons need to be learned the hard way.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
We got one tonight that was funny. First time communication from this guy and his entire email was: "I'm Free Tonight". Umm okay. The funny thing was that the wife thought he was cute and we were going out tonight. If he had taken 5 minutes to write something he might have gotten fucked. She was definitely in "the mood" tonight. He would have learned what a cougar was lol.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2636 posts)
We got this one today. We're assuming that it's Tammy he's interested in since he mentioned liking to make women holler. I replied that we only like to meet people who use punctuation, can put a sentence together, and show that they know how to communicate in English.

hello there free give you a lot more alike than 4 or 8 times a night, I love you I love to lick the booty hoe and I love to make a woman holler so what do you say that we look up load all I'm at a four some good sex if that's what you want holler at me I will give you the best sex with you ever have I really did wanna f*** that's all I really want to do but trust me it will be more than one time

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
I just got a "message" with a blank subject line and nothing in the email. From a couple with a Bi female (I'm very straight, say so in my profile) who lives at least 4 hours away. The picture attached was of the female.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
Subject line: I'm so horny

Complete message: fuck me

Response: are you right-handed? learn to type with your left. problem solved.

S Pasadena FL
Username hidden
(93 posts)
single male replies........i just put bi on my profile to scare couples off.......lmao

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(413 posts)
20 y.o. sm free member : "interested in a very young man? " Me: "can you read? " He: "yes. Sorry. Had to at least try" Aww!!!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
flirtitude is good!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Caveman here Kibb. Not a Neanderthal but I'm pretty sure they are extinct but the next best thing. All muscle, no brain and full of flirtitude.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2636 posts)
Wolf never disappoints.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 1166   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls