Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110801
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why don't we get all these weird emails ?

UNLESS, we are the weirdos .... Hmmmm,,,,lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Just received this one...

**I would like to join you two and see how pleasurable sex and sexual acts can be with experiences mates.**

"They" are from Indiana (closer to KY than MI), and the person sending the email doesn't think "she" can get her partner to join in.

We've been spammed for the first time!!! HUZZAH!!!

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1756 posts)
I think it's Pennsylvania - and I believe there are some other lovely ladies and charming couples to add to the mix.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Babe and Scandle, any guesses as to the midway point between us is? Wherever that is, let's us three spend a week there, eh?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Babe, no, it absolutely is NOT a bad thing is this context. The compliment I gave you earlier today in another thread still stands. You rock! :^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Babe!!! No, you are a very GOOD thing. Emphasis on the good, of course. Have missed you.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
You are wicked, Babe, truly wicked! LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
He emailed me with "Tex me have*******." & this is what his profile looks like. No wonder he hasn't had any luck, poor feller can't read or write obviously.

We Are Looking For: some one to met and just have fun and no bull.some one how loves the water and new thang and esant scart to tray new thang.and can for give my spiling i dont mind linring new theng hope to met for fun call

Description : big barly man how want to have fun.i work a lot and dont have time to kip up what al the bul but net to have a good relas and hope to now i now that thas mite be a good start. but i am a night oul

Jasper FL
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Someone tried to start a chat with me last night but before accepting, I read his profile...gasp, can you imagine? He clearly stated that he liked all body types except super size BBWs.

I declined his chat request and sent a brief email -- "You must not have read my profile as I am a ssbbw. Good luck to you. Holly"

He wrote back - "i dont mind ssbbws"

Boy that made my panties wet. "don't mind"... mmmm... hot... I feel sooo desired.

I wrote back - "Perhaps you should re-read your own profile " and his response was - "that was made along time ago can we please meet? "

Seriously? He thinks I'm going to jump from his profile stating he doesnt like my body type to meeting him in person because it was written a "long time ago"? In other words, he hasnt found anyone willing to meet his Free, No pics, self and so he's willing to tolerate ssbbw in his quest for pussy.

Hello no

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Holly,

I bet your responses would be even more entertaining :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... More 
Start   801 to 810 of 1123   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls