Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  73.1  74.1  75.1  76.1  77.1  78.1  79.1  80.1  81.1  82.1  ... 228  Next »
772 to 781 of 2272
User Details are only visible to members.
My answer to messages that reflect they clearly didn't bother to read my profile: Hooked on Phonics, dude.

OT: got a message today from a free local "couple" profile, with no pics of course. It read "I am new to this would you like to meet for drinks?" My answer: is this the yellow Gumby or the green Gumby talking?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
NJNY, I am a firm believer that those who send those emails do not read the profile and blindly send those notes based on profile pictures. I just got an email earlier today from a guy that all his pictures look great, good looking guy, much younger than my desired age and would be a traveler which in my profile I stated to traveling men, and he completely ignored that he is much much younger than my tastes.

I simply replied back saying I found my guy as my profile states and not currently looking and I know he got my reply, but he has decided to ignore it. I think as ladies we just have to agree that we will have to deal with a lot of bad to get the few good.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(552 posts)
in a rather amusing twist, i updated my profile to say not currently looking for single men.

and....a flurry of more than the usual messages from previously unknown single men.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12684 posts)
@ VA; i wonder if i should post a pic of just one leg? ha.

@ froggy: a big *smooch* to you, thank ya darlin. i do work hard on these legs.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12684 posts)
@VA, in my considered "expert" opinion, having perved NJNY's pics I believe that it would be entirely normal for a male to suffer from decreased oxygenated blood flow to the brain after having glimpsed her gams . . . IJS

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Maybe he was talking about (both of) your legs?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25236 posts)
from a single male who obviously cut & pasted the message:

"Hi there! How are you both? Your profile caught my attention. Wondering if you would like to connect, I'm sure we would vibe. Let me know."

(JW when i became a couple. hmph.)

--that was an auto reply (no thank you)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12684 posts)
OK, I never thought I would be writing on this topic. I go a msg from a SM over 5,500 miles away a d I this k it was for someone else. It said "Sorry, I have no interest". Now I have never written his so I replied "Your Loss".

Keep in mind I'm very straight, I checked mail history and it's gone so I'm sure he blocked me.

I thought that was very funny.

Username hidden
(67 posts)
Y'know, I'm SO glad that I stopped leading off emails with "If I were a carpenter, would you let me nail you?" I kept getting responses like "something something you're gonna get poleaxed something something". I mean really. A poleaxe isn't even used for woodworking......

Yeah, sorry folks. I'm utterly incapable of taking anything seriously.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(459 posts)
Here is one from today.

"I would like to know you. May I ?"

~Scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4132 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  73.1  74.1  75.1  76.1  77.1  78.1  79.1  80.1  81.1  82.1  ... 228  Next »
772 to 781 of 2272
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.