Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110772
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   772 to 781 of 1155   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know, as a member of the great unwashed, I'm not supposed to share too much, but I just received what I think is one of the funniest emails ever... "Hello, we are X and Y. We get down your way a few times a year and was wondering if you are V-safe?"

My response... unfortunately, no. I am not V-safe, however, at my age, my boys tend to do very little swimming. In fact, they prefer to spend their free time in their recliner vs doing anything strenuous. So, for the most part, I'm pretty damn safe. Wanna meat (sic)?"

I'll let you know about the positive response I receive.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8390 posts)
funny, I get offers of money to LEAVE.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
During my first six months on SLS I ran into offers of money a couple of times. I was so offended. Since being on the Fora, I've seen posts from men who've been asked for cash. Crazy.

To me, what's really offensive about his email Babe is that it's clearly a cut & paste. Why else would he mention that size & color aren't important? It's clear from your public pictures that you are a petite white lady.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Yes, ma'am.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8390 posts)
Listen to your heart

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8390 posts)
My advice, as you know, would be purely self-serving.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8390 posts)
"...i told her about my comment about not sharing you every day im in Cali and if these woman want you they can have u when im not there!... im going to post it on every billboard in San Fransico and surrounding cities..lol" --

A 'shot across the bow' from a dear friend making a return visit to California. LOL

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
"hello Can I just say I would love some 1 on 1 slow fucking with you!! No disrespect intended sir :0)" ---

I can always appreciate the direct, clear, concise, polite, and assertively articulated note. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
Grab him (or her) SB, sounds like they have soul

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Getting there! PT Doc said Cankle is doing fine and the cold may have been allergies all along...jury is still out on that front!

Thanks!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   772 to 781 of 1155   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls