Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ... 244  Next »
771 to 780 of 2433
User Details are only visible to members.
Thursday got a note from a guy in CT: "how r u". I decided to write back and I wrote a book in reply same day. He finally wrote back, "have a nice life". I guess hearing my worries and negative spin on most single male had him rethink sending me a message.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(285 posts)
"i'll check my schedule and let you know asap"

...three days ago.

yuh huh.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14135 posts)
? Is that the email that you received or are you just letting us all know? Perhaps you posted in the wrong thread?

Username hidden
(526 posts)
single male

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
allib: nice to see you! :-*

on topic: this morning a SM from ohio reached out to see if i'd be interested in meeting.

um....thanks, but....no.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14135 posts)
This is too good not to share.

Message titled "strap on". "I'm looking for a woman expected with a strap on."

Yeah, good luck with that. And it's not that I don't have a strap on, or know how to use it.

Seattle WA
Username hidden
(232 posts)
Got an email today from a SM. He said that although he wasn't a cocksucker, and bi, he would let me suck him off, if my wife watched and he got some "of her pussy". I mailed him back and told him, she didn't play any more and it sounded to me ,like he would prostitute himself, just to get pussy. That's pretty hard up to me. Deleted him

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1847 posts)
Love to eat you

You would? The Mrs wants me to experiment but I am not willing to do that. She said it would be hot to watch. :-/ Sorry, ain't happening. Good luck in your search.

;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2205 posts)
"The fool is in the tub where you can see his member in front of his face."

...and you didn't respond with, "Dear DickFace..."? For a moment, I thought, opportunity lost, but he or a reasonably fuxcimile will be back at it soon enough.

I'm so happy I no longer send out emails like that. It's good to be mature, I guess. Happy too that my boy Tigg is pounding the keyboard, if nothing else.

Tigg, I'm due for a trip to visit my Mass-hole relatives. Clams? Lobster? ...Crown?

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(12179 posts)
NJNY, that sounds to me like advice that could go in a new thread. We already have advice to single men, advice to "unicorn hunters," advice for seniors, advice to single women, etc. How about "Advice to the married man playing alone."

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11840 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ... 244  Next »
771 to 780 of 2433
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.