Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 228  Next »
721 to 730 of 2276
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums Velvet. May I recommend a visit to the better profiles and achieving better success portions.

Bluetooth devices are secure devices, that do reach out, but only pair up with designated devices when directed. WI-fi can be a less secure device that can often connect to multiple hosts without anything but a simple handshake. lol

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1992 posts)
Thank you Current and VA. I am beginning to see this.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Ditto.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25236 posts)
Welcome Velvet,

I wouldn't hesitate to block free members. Especially if you are overwhelmed. Anyone very serious won't remain free for long. And, while not all free members are fakes or flakes, the majority of fakes and flakes are probably free members.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
I actually signed up early last week but was in an offline status and when I became paid I all the sudden had a ton of messages.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(241 posts)
"OMG, I can not believe some of the messages I am getting from some people."

After one day?

I guess... a single female friend of ours got, if I remember correctly, 407 messages in the first 72 hours she was on here.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25236 posts)
Thanks again Nice, and I think I will take you up on your offer if I have any other questions.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Well, that is a choice you will have to make. I personally do not have free members blocked but as a single male on this site I do not run into the issues of many single females or couples. For me personally I would say blocking a person is simple and quick and it's over. A lot of free members were paid at one time and for whatever reason just decided they did not want a paid membership anymore. If you block all free members you may be blocking a nice single male from reaching out to you. That is my take, but read more in the forums. You will find that there are some really great people in forums with great advise to give as well as a great way to network.

Welcome again to the forums and to SLS. Should you have any other questions feel free to message me directly.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
Thank you Nice, that is easy enough. I gather you think I should just block the fool and leave free members alone?

North Port FL
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Welcome to the forums Velvet. (1) Go under tools to the left for the choices. (2) Look for privacy features. (3) Top choice "Hide me from free members". Another choice is simply go to view profile from the message and then block the profile. You would never hear from that individual again. Blocking free members may cause you to miss out on an opportunity to meet someone new.

Best of luck to you and again welcome aboard.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1026 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 228  Next »
721 to 730 of 2276
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.