Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 257  Next »
72 to 81 of 2566
User Details are only visible to members.
Awww, c'mon! Live a little! If you had a big American recreational vehicle in Bucharest you could drive into Slovakia. A big American recreational vehicle would be excellent for picking up girls in Bratislava!

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(836 posts)
Well now... from another site, mind you. They opened pics, and she's pretty hot. But - from Bucharest ROMANIA:

Hello swingers people!! We are (names) and we have a wonderful new mansion for private parties.

Our mansion is situated near airport Henry Coanda in Bucharest ( 5 min drive from arrivals ), in an absolutely wonderful area and offers all the necessary comforts for high quality swing parties.

Our couple have 6 year experience in swingers party. We love to see each other get totally depraved with others and with each other. Anything is possible,always depends on the mood and the vibe of the night.

---

I'll tell you one thing that's not possible - us flying to Romania for a party.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27615 posts)
Not an email but an IM:

good morning, xxxxxx here she is ADORABLE Sir, congrats

adorable?? Couldn't you use a better term?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1856 posts)
Ha!! Me? Follow sports?

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(964 posts)
What I did you were an Auburn Fan? Or as I am sure in your case SoGood a FSU Nole ( assuming)?

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1856 posts)
Damn hard to understand why I didn't reply to this SM, huh!!

Fucking amazing!!!! This is Jim se of no where. Gonna put on my shrimp skin boots and cum fuck you like a sissy in boys town! Jim XXX-XXX-XXXX then im gonna make you holler ROLL TIDE ROLL. TEXT ME BABY,!

Tallahassee FL
Username hidden
(964 posts)
Did someone say holes?

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2624 posts)
@KJ: Ouch. Been there myself a few weeks ago by a SM only 10 years less than me asking if I was into Younger Men. Damn whippersnappers don't know to quit before the hole is too deep to climb out of.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2408 posts)
Seems to be working Sorillo

OT - second e-mail from couple after I've explained I am on a break. "Might you be willing to open up your galleries to us? We can also take the time between now and May to chat. My husband is very fond of mature ladies and I as well appreciate the experience and respect that is given from our aged and older females."

Aged AND older - well damn, let me throw on my dressy orthotics and housecoat then I'll be right over

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(4478 posts)
You know how it is in the puppet business......you gotta keep jerking those strings to keep folks interested.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(836 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 257  Next »
72 to 81 of 2566
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.