Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 243  Next »
72 to 81 of 2422
User Details are only visible to members.
@ fokkers: i tried to make it as obvious as possible and still be friendly and open to couples and single females without trotting out the overused "NO SINGLE MALES" line. ;-)

maybe i should just put that in? :-/

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
NJNY - it boggles my mind that you get those emails when you plainly state on your profile qualifiers and non qualifiers. Let's not even get on about the first line where you state you have a boyfriend and the reason you keep the profile. All I have to say is that after reading your profile, I am even afraid of mailing you to just say hello- LOL

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
from a 28 y/o SM, smoker, 5'6--early this morning, a little wordier than hi how r u but same effect. (claimed to have liked my profile--dude!! you didn't READ it!!!)

"quick reply" no thank you.

couple days ago from another SM who said how much he liked my profile, well written message, but---again!! profile SAYS i'm not interested in SM!

he received a note saying i have a boyfriend, not interested in SM, good luck with your search.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
OK, so Lady and I both have a singles profile.

I initially created mine to play a joke on a fellow forumer, but later created one for Lady as we started looking more at singles.

We haven't checked these in a while, but I had an occassion to do that recently. Now, keep in mind, neither profile has a single pic yet, they're not paid yet, and there's scarcely a damn word written in either.

My in box = empty

Lady's in box = 47 fucking emails! LMSAO

And here's just an excerpt from one:

"I enjoyed your profile and I wanted to introduce myself. Definitely think we have some similar interest, would love to chat more about.:)"

Too damn funny!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3017 posts)
from a younger bi SM:

hi....i just moved to _____. lmk if u r interested.

(~delete~)

and don't get me started on the 2 single dudes who sent IMs. (also deleted).

they. just. don't. read!!!!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
new to the site SM free member zero photos...i did not read the profile.

starts his message saying he read my entire profile and he's new to the site, not sure how this works, and then launches in to a longish message "selling" himself as a good candidate to meet him.

uhm, dude....you did *not* read the profile! i. have. a. boyfriend.

i was politer than that but i did recommend he read the forums and wished him good luck.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14227 posts)
Got an email from a supposed former college professor. It was all caps, with loads of spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes ending in "LETS TALK PLEASE NOT TYPE..OK,,EASIER TO INTERACT AM AT (xxx) xxx-xxx..YOUR #?" I had to check the profile just to see if it could get worse. It did. I think the profile used to be a couples profile, converted over to a SM. There was still lots of "we" and tits pics from her. According to the profile, he does have permission to play alone... not that we are going to take him up on it. Smh. Mrs98

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
did you lose power . she in a freaky mood

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
In my best Kirk voice "And maybe there is no peace in this world for the single male...I don't know" "But i do know that as he lives he must be true to himself"

We are rooting for you man. When all else fails send out the dicks..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6179 posts)
LOL.."Clearly"..I'm not. . oh crap now I gotta go change into my Spartacus suit just to make sure.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6179 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 243  Next »
72 to 81 of 2422
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.