Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110711
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 1123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JC, PA was a part of my territory many moons ago, in my pre-SLS days. Not that I wouldn't have made the cut then, or now. Just wish I had the opportunity to travel up that way for work and fun.

The airport and gate in question, are a few states further south. I have no doubt that if I go ungreeted there, I'll be met by a smiling face a few hours later at my hotel. Jeez, I hope so anyway!

Freshly squeezed bourbon in lieu of Yuengling...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7663 posts)
BT, it may be a large swing state, but trust me when I say that we have gotten emails from every single guy within a 200 mile radius...with 99.9999 percent of them being turned away...the pool is not only drying up, but could use some shock treatment to clean it up a little. Prime example would be the latest email that I posted here

Now...which gate were you expecting to be met at this weekend ;-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
JC, I keep hearing that PA is a large swing state. So, I'm sure it'll be a while before your pool of potential candidates dries up and your desperation takes you to the airport waiting lot and Chucky Cheese. That's good though, it'll give me some time to scrounge some beer and taxi money and maybe get a haircut.

Actually, I'm more disappointed that no one's meeting me at the gate this weekend... PLL...protruding lower lip...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7663 posts)
BT, we are not doing Airport pickups at the moment...our desperation has only reached to house pickups within 20 miles. But when that pool of potential playmates ends, we will consider a Harrisburg airport pickup...however, the Yuengling will no longer be part of the agreement and Chucky Cheese will be our choice of restaurant to feed you :-)

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
You're not going to meet me at the gate, wearing a tear-away black Blues Brothers suit, complete with thin tie, holding a little cardboard "BT" sign? Harumpff!

Ok, leave the suit on the hanger. Knock empty handed. Beer slows me down ;-) Just you at the door. Now, that's a warm welcome.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7663 posts)
so when I knock on the hotel room door I should have a Yuengling in hand? Because I can arrange that ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
JC66, Yuengling?? Great beer... Do y'all do airport pick-ups? ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7663 posts)
Just received this little gem yesterday...

"Id love to play with you. Im in (insert town here). Going through divorce. No car. Come get me text me (insert phone number here)

Yes, we are that hard up to get laid, that we now offer pick up service at your door. We will have you picked up, brought to a motel of your choice. Once there you can have your way with the lady for the afternoon. When you are done, we will take you to a restaurant of your choice and feed you(kids menu only). And to top off the afternoon, we will drop you off at your house with a complimentary 12 pack of Yuengling lager.

I have to admit, aside from the email we got a while back from a gentleman who wanted to use my wife's ass to rest his beer on while he "tapped dat azz", this one sorta did make me laugh.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Constant, a great example of why not all that is true should be said.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
This has to be one of the unbelieveable emails we have recieved. From a Single Male, 3000 miles away in California ! ********************************************** For 60 of my 77 years, I have been a connoisseur of women's asses, and Yours is one of the finest i have seen. Caressable,kissableand lickable. MMMMMGOOD !! Lar

Tuscaloosa AL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 1123   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls