Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 229  Next »
701 to 710 of 2289
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey let me ask this, do IM's count???? I have had many of them!!!! I don't even know where to begin with them !!!

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(334 posts)
True NJNY :-)

We've heard of people caught by the bait & switch.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
T&D: at least they warned you in advance of the "bait n switch" so you could avoid it. :-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12781 posts)
A soft swap couple contacted us. We opened pics for each other & everyone was interested in meeting. Spoke with them on the phone & set up a meeting. A couple days before our scheduled meeting, the male half e-mails & says "he's ok with full swap & has his wife's permission." Told him that if we played, one of us isn't going to full swap while the other is limited to soft swap. We'll just keep it at soft swap for all. They cancelled soon after. LOL!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
nj, true. Which is a shame, because from the little she had in her profile and emails, she seemed like a nice enough lady.

On the other hand, now my desk has an annoying dent that matches the front of my skull. *sigh*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(460 posts)
sorillo darlin' on the glass half full side of the spectrum: at least you were spared the omg what excuse do i use to *end* this date? phenom.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12781 posts)
SF emails me, says she likes what she sees/reads, asks for opinion on her photo (waist to neck only). I thank her and ask her to tell me a little about herself.

"I don't know what to say about myself, except that I like to have fun"

*sorillo bangs head on desk*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(460 posts)
Exhole~i like it

Thanks for the compliment. This pic goes back to some vitriolic jerkoff where the killing us all at large Sandy we're all drinking Dr Pepper and eating Cheetos and living in trailer parks so I ironed on the Dr Pepper logo on the seat of a pair of booty pants and if you look really carefully there's some orange hand prints on my waist with the thumbs up the little dimples. I was having a creative moment

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
Not sure if I posted this one or not. "Like that tit". That was the whole message from a sm clearly outside of our age preference.

On a separate note I'm a fan of kibbles new profile pic.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(480 posts)
kibbs, darlin: rabbit coined a sniglet for that

"exhole"

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12781 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 229  Next »
701 to 710 of 2289
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.