Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110681
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... More 
Start   681 to 690 of 1123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can check your email history with a person and prevent those "oops!" On their profile, on the upper right, there is a picture of an envelope. If you have an email history, the envelope is yellow. Click the yellow envelope and you can reread all emails.

Holly (who's (1) wondering what your notes are on her (2) chuckling that Nic isn't the only Ohio boy who keeps notes)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Recently, I accidentally emailed a lady I emailed in like the first week I was on here. (Before I was making notes on emails and replies.)

Once I realized it, I immediately sent a Mea Culpa 'cuz that's not how I roll.

She responded back with a very nice, no problem type email. Phew! *wiping my brow

She's a class act!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
You can't fix stupid ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
So, we got another email from the same 'couple' one week later (previous email listed below in an earlier post). Must be a mass mailing and they don't keep track of replies (or maybe they're just plain stupid). We responded courteously to their first email that we weren't compatible. This time I couldn't bring myself to be so courteous and I just said "I guess you didn't read our previous reply, or our profile. We are not interested. Good luck in your search."

And this is what I get back "that's cool we're used to how many assholes there are on here no problem"

-Sigh-

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6736 posts)
Thank you Holly, that is also one of the reasons I enjoy the forums. I find some of the most interesting, articulate and sexy ladies in here.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Holly and TB,

I'm humbled! Thank you xoxo ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
A rare loss for words. Flattered.

Good night all. Heading off to slumberland soon, too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7643 posts)
People think we flirt with BT, Nic, IB20, Luvr just because we like to flirt but really its because as single ladies on SLS we are far too often confronted with the dregs of the SM "communication" and appreciate witty, articulate, considerate men who just happen to also be sexy. -------------------- And sexy they are...OMG ------------------- I don't know about anyone else, but I'm blushing and also smiling from ear to ear! Thanks for those fine thoughts, I'm hitting the hay! Night all!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Sleep well sweet lady

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
People think we flirt with BT, Nic, IB20, Luvr just because we like to flirt but really its because as single ladies on SLS we are far too often confronted with the dregs of the SM "communication" and appreciate witty, articulate, considerate men who just happen to also be sexy.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... More 
Start   681 to 690 of 1123   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls