Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... More 
Start   681 to 690 of 1408   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dude I replied to about not e-mailing pics and shame he didn't have any posted on his profile just birdies me again saying he posted a pic just for me.....and of course it hasn't been approved yet, so it still shows like he has no pics. Is it just me or shoudl he have realized that and waited til it actually shows on his profile?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11101 posts)
LOL.... Just received this bird a few minutes ago. "Hi we're Pete & Janice, and we are the coolest couple on this site.". Woooooo.... How awesome we can finally meet a cool couple !

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
OK. Dude in his 20's {nice to know I have a really big following in the much younger crowd, I guess}: "I'd like to meet you"

I tried to be nice: "I'm truly flattered, but I really don't think that's going to happen"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11101 posts)
Received this email tonight -- Hello there how are you? I wanted to say hello and see if you might like to talk some???? Here is my info.... :) I am very easy going male like to do lots.... ....I am 6 foot with brownish blonde hair and blue eyes and an athletic build....180lbs built like a swimmer brod shoulders and narrow as goes down....I like to go to dinner dancing active sports golf pool darts lots....I try to have fun at whatever I do....I also like to listen to others and I also like to.... treat others with respect....I am a friend that stays around as long as I am wanted a huge shoulder to lean on and a HUGE ear to listen to you.... some other things I like to do include going to the theater and braodway shows as well as staying in and cuddleing with that special someone.... cooking them dinner and massage feet and shoulders as well as treat them like the queen they should be.... also I believe that a relationship should be equal trust and honesty is KEY to any successful relationship as well as being a friend.... well hope we can talk soon I can send you a picture if you like...! thank you....:)

Am I the only one who feels like he should be directed to eHarmony?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
oh I'm hoping for very nice indeed ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20310 posts)
PG-- Very nice indeed...

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1071 posts)
"Good things cum to those who wait. "

hoping so Lou ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20310 posts)
Inked/Mikey- Sharing is always prefered to fighting. Good things cum to those who wait.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1071 posts)
Well I'm hoping Mikey likes his meal on Saturday night ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20310 posts)
{giggle}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11101 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... More 
Start   681 to 690 of 1408   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls