Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110661
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 1167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well perhaps it's a whole supply vs demand thing because I'm not meeting anyone. Lol

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Damn Holly, you are in serious demand! ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
From someone who lives 443 miles away -- "well i thought i would pop in and say you are a very beautiful little lady one would love you in that dress holding his arm smiling and kissing and enjoying time together, then maybe dinner and if the lady found dinner to be appitizing dessert would be sinfuly sweet served warm and moist, smiling my work brings me to new kennsington next week and well i thought i would say hi,,,, if you like i hope you would say hi back, i did read your profile and looked at your photos several times, smiling. if you like to say hi my yahoo and email is XXXXXXX if not, i do wish you a very merry christmas and wonderful new year kisses john"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"What i would do to just have one night to spend with you! I love those tits i would just pamper you all night! XXX-XXX-XXXX Dave"

Hmmm... now I'm curious... just what would he do to have one night with me? LOL

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
TotalBabe There is a woman here who makes quite clear in her profile I have no chance (im white) but every once in a while tell her how beautiful she is. She smiles and laughs. Just having fun here.

Hoboken NJ
Username hidden
(957 posts)
Hubby is evil,

He wrote her back:

"Not athletic enough, I like women in better shape"

He knows how to ground the ones that hang out in the clouds ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Do you need someone to keep.you company while she plays with Mr. Sed? LOL

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Generally, I tend to keep this kind of stuff private, but this one just takes the cake:

Reply | Save | Delete | View Profile | Mail History Give this user access to my Private Pictures.

Subject

I'm unaccustomed to this writing to others business, my inbox is overfilled on regular basis. You're different, however. I'm straight, my photos speak for themselves, I am exactly what you are looking for, athletic, tight, size 4 pants, 26" waist, and b cup natural tits with huge nipples that do not quit. Understand, I am interested in you, not the female, she's attractive enough to secure a cock of her own. I want to emphasize, she is not a part of what you and I can have, and I don't want her anywhere near, when you're with me, you are mine, I don't share, I don't do orgies, and it's about one-on-one with me. Don't miss the opportunity.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Well, he's right. You still is.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
your nipples, dipped in Maple syrup and dangling below you, dripping syrup onto my smiling face one sweet drop at a time. That is Vermont style loving, Babe.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 1167   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls