Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 1371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know Arabic too?!?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11050 posts)
KNB- I think we are getting emails from the same guy..lol

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1071 posts)
Dude is trippin over the fact I know some Arabic. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11050 posts)
{Percolator burp} For your enjoyment: "Hi, Do you like your feet massaged and kissed? What size are your feet? I have a foot fetish. I hope that's ok. Lol I love 3sums and 4sums too. What's the most guys and girls u have had in group fun? What are the 3 kinkiest things u have done? Would u ever travel to kuwait to meet me and maybe get into some 3sums and 4sums? " I don't even know how to reply to this.....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11050 posts)
AWWW! Thank you!

I got another birdie later today. Guy seemed nice~"ish"...but no pics and wanted to exchange e-mail addys. And to make matters worse, I've tried to reply four times now and the birdie mail system doesn't seem to be acknowledging my efforts. Life would be so much easier if I could get out of the "funk" I'm in, unfortunately, it's not something I have any control over. If/when I get there, I get there, I guess.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11050 posts)
This ws in my inbox this morning: "You Honestly have one of the best Profiles on this Site for Single Females and the Pics of you have on here are just Simply Stunning in Every Possibly Way." I have to say I was flattered, and I checked out their profile, they seemed very nice and I was really flattered.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11050 posts)
ok not so much what was said, but when I opened the pics the guy who according to his posted age is younger then Trooper and looks older then my 70+ year old dad...ewwww

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
I have a big folllowing in the feet "worshippers" on fetlife....I don't "get" it, either: I'm flatfooted and dont't have a beautiful arch...but, I also have a big following in the transgender section, too. One of my favorite friends on there took me in like a favorite niece or something after I had some recent turbulence in my life. SHe was so there for me and I love her dearly for it.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11050 posts)
I agree wuth PG...that was so wrong.

Here is the one I just received.

Hi, Do you like your feet massaged and kissed? What size are your feet? I have a foot fetish. I hope that's ok. Lol I love 3sums and 4sums too.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1071 posts)
yep its still gross, but thank for the warning Nic, your so good at pleasing the ladies ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 1371   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls