Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ... 219  Next »
661 to 670 of 2188
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Nin!! They're some crazy people in the world. Some of these are hilarious. Haha

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1012 posts)
"He said he read my profile and thinks we have a lot in common. Blocked. "

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! lol

"Or should we just show up with some BBQ sauce.. "

Just try to pick it up before hand and don't keep them waiting for hours on end. ;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1935 posts)
Jenna. was his wife's name Anyone???? You said your not looking for Anyone's husband????? Did she know he was missing????If you do find he PLEASE return him back to Anyone!!! Your cooperation is appreciated... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(329 posts)
Tell him "Sorry, normally I like guys who are smokin' hot, but you're just plain smoking. Smoking way too much of something, because you're unable to comprehend my profile."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25114 posts)
Rosie, you are too funny. I got an email from a married male as part of couple. My profile says I'm not looking for anyone's husband. He said he read my profile and thinks we have a lot in common. Blocked.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(248 posts)
Hey njny, I did not know you were "guy's " ???? I always thought that you are a single female????? So I am guessing that if we come by with a carton of smokes and cheep wine in the box you won't be impressed???? LMFAO, I guess you can chock it up to, just being immature ... Some people think that everybody, or SF inpaticular are just an easy lay!!!!! they have a lot to learn.... Just like the A-hole who told me, since he opened his pics, I was expected to do the same... This KID, yes I said KID, needs a smack in the head, and go back home (he was 20) and let Mommy wipe his nose.. A lot of growing up to do..... Or should we just show up with some BBQ sauce.. Now I bet your turned on LOL... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(329 posts)
glad it worked out for you guys, A.

today's gem from a 28 y/o SM who is 5'8 and smokes:

"hi, single guy who would love to meet you guys. ---.---.----"

(his phone number)

....gonna think on a suitable reply.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12030 posts)
They have 12 certs, so that tells how well certs help in choosing. The Mrs. felt 2nd rate to a bottle of BBQ sauce, so now we're on mission to be better than BBQ sauce...lol

I threw out a hot date where we were and a couple we have been trying to schedule a night out with for a couple months walked thru the strip club's doors and showed us an even GREATER evening.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1935 posts)
Maybe he was LQQKING to cook you dinner??? LOL OR, He should of said, mentally challenged SM need's help with a dictionary... OR even spell check, but then again, you can't fix stupid... LOL

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(329 posts)
" Hey there. May be closer to 8. I have to run to store and get some BBQ sauce for tomorrow"

Our couples date. Smfh. 2nd time late and we all know Wally world has it 24/7. Buh-bye!

It's okay, the Mrs. is playing with a dancer.... Oh, we are strip clubbing it now... lol making fun we ever we go. I GTG! They are asking me over. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1935 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ... 219  Next »
661 to 670 of 2188
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.