Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ... 244  Next »
651 to 660 of 2435
User Details are only visible to members.
don't you just love when folks get all pissed and nasty like that?

here's some fun. the guy i sent VA's suggested response to sent back: LOL! Love your sense of humor!

and introduced himself.

still a really short message but shows he's got a sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously.

which i told him earns him a second shot--and said "what are you gonna do with it?"

we shall see.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
I replied to the dood telling him I had no memory of checking out his profile and that it was a good thing he didn't manage to attach a dick pic because that would have been tacky. (he's only been on the site for 2 months). He sent this reply.

"Really...this is a sex site & you have the nerve to call me tacky! This ain't some romantic shit..& I wasn't going to reply to your rude ass but the more I thought about it...FUCK YOU...maybe you should get your ass off this site & go to a dating site...if you don't want to see a dick or whatever someone decides to send...."

I was going to reply but sadly we have no dick pic available to attach to the return message....yet.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
We got our first email originating from the "who Viewed me" feature. Funny thing is, I have zero memory of checking out this guy's profile.

"Hi...just thought I say! Hi...Xxxxxx you guys checked out my profile thanks!...I do wish I was a lot closer so we could have some hot & erotic fun together...well check your personal Icon for my cock pic...lol...I hope you guys like what you see!!"

I think he intended to attach a dick pic to the email BUT he didn't, it was just his face. Bummer. I would have had such fun telling him off for attaching a dick pic to the first email.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4598 posts)
perfect!

you should TM that.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
I told you :)

You should tell him "No, I'm on here looking for unsecured loans and ductwork cleaning of my house."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26009 posts)
*snort*

response: "Looking for a play partner?"

{facepalm}

it's worse than "hey baby what's your sign?" was years ago.

smh

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
Now he thinks you like him.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26009 posts)
got *another* e mail from a new single male.

subject: hi

e-mail: hi

{face palm}

i sent back: hello

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14170 posts)
Hey Cowgirl that 609 area code is from NJ...Good luck sounds like the Assholes are creeping crawling out.... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(339 posts)
no foot long for me, but I don't feel jilted after reading he seems to be a troll, I will just be happy with nice normal guys thank you very much. .....

....... speaking of which, got this message from a guy with no subject line, and the message was simple, "My Personal Pictures are Open". Guy is young, 6'6", his junk was so ...... How do I put it ........ Yuck. The first thing that came to mind was a mushroom, big head, very tiny and skinny shaft.

I was kind, said thanks but no thanks.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(283 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ... 244  Next »
651 to 660 of 2435
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.