Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  60.3  61.3  62.3  63.3  64.3  65.3  66.3  67.3  68.3  69.3  ... 258  Next »
644 to 653 of 2574
User Details are only visible to members.
Gee Scandle, I have to settle for Burger King and some dive bar with a broken juke box...

Username hidden
(1215 posts)
Be careful Ms Scandle... The sharks are more deadly than the gators down there. :^D

It's all fun, eating, and dancing...till someone gets their eye put out!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(4940 posts)
Yep. That definitely qualifies as a major league cock block Fun. Sounds like the only good kind I can think of too..

Username hidden
(1215 posts)
This one is really a favorite:

"We were talking about where to take you for dinner Friday and decided (we) will come get you and take you deep into the Bywater to a cool joint called Bacchanal--food, music and dancing if you want. From there we can go to Frenchmen St for more music/dancing."

Did I mention how psyched I am about this?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11972 posts)
LOL, come on guys where is the love. Something tells me she is as sharp as a whip and knows exactly what she wants. I'm happy to just say hello. But ... But ... after all I am planning a move to Florida in the near future. Evil he he he. VeniceGal, its all in good fun and I have no doubt my dear that you are going to be a smashing success for which you have come searching for.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(1117 posts)
"I would have to say Fun that is a major league "Cock Block" you just threw there."

Nope. The only major league cock block I've ever thrown was about a year ago, when my cock was the only thing blocking the lips of two straight chicks from kissing each other.

For the record, it felt good.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13749 posts)
I'm thinking minor league since we are both at least 300 miles away from the lovely lady.

Username hidden
(1215 posts)
I would have to say Fun that is a major league "Cock Block" you just threw there.

Username hidden
(30 posts)
But... but... she has GREAT legs!

Username hidden
(1215 posts)
NiceGuy & Scott, get lost. I saw her first.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13749 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  60.3  61.3  62.3  63.3  64.3  65.3  66.3  67.3  68.3  69.3  ... 258  Next »
644 to 653 of 2574
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.