Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   631 to 640 of 1373   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have always been a little turned off by sesquipedalian messages and overly complementary messages send up the red credibility flag. Having said that, at least they were respectful and showed enough humanity to realize that you ladies are people with brains.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
He just responded -- I understand, but I know that a closed mouth don't get fed. I know and feel strongly that you are NOT an ugly troll...(My gut has never lead me the wrong way)...

I wrote back, "I suppose that's true but would you really just eat anything?"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I'm not sure Scandle because I don't like that he'd be willing to meet a complete stranger, with no notice and no previous communication. I feel like he's willing to "do" anyone and that's not my style.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
At least he writes well, Holly! Will you give him some time to get to know you a little through email or phone calls? And will you open a face pic for him?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10090 posts)
I just received - Would you like to partake in the opportunity to share my company tonight, and enjoy a blissful evening full of an erotic, sensual, pleasurable interlude of pure playful and passionate sex?

When I didn't respond immediately, he wrote again. "please reply, you won't regret it."

I wrote him and told that no matter how "erotic" the experience, I wouldn't be leaving my home to meet a complete stranger for sex this evening. I then reminded him that he knew nothing about me and I could be an ugly troll. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Just keep it simple, lou.

Hell yeah.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(339 posts)
is he good looking?

If he is oh hell yeah...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
I got something similar to that a while back via fetlife, and it wound up being a whole series of messages, unfolding a story. I didn't have the heart to tell the poor dude that I was picturing someone entirely different in the scenario, but it was pretty hot.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11050 posts)
Get to your area 2 to 3 days every other week and it is a very lonely time. Would love to take you to dinner and for a drink, some friendly and casual conversation and see what you think. Look in your eyes and enjoy your smile and hope it lasted for a long long while. my goal is to bring you excitement and pleasure. I want to start with French kisses and holding you tight, Then slowly unbuttoning your blouse. Running my tongue and lips down to your breasts and feeling your erect, throbbing nipples. I want to pull at them through your bra and as you get excited you raise your bra and feel my flesh. My lips and tongue feel so good. My hands reach down between your legs and I feel you spread them, inviting my attention. You pull me tight against you and I fall to my knees. I find myself licking your crouch through your jeans. It is such a turn on for both of us. You undo your jeans and they fall to the floor exposing your naked thighs and your panties. The temptation is more than I can stand. I reach around you and place my hands on your cheeks and pull you to me. I begin licking your pussy through your panties. I hear you purr as you flex your legs. I can feel you tremble as the moisture builds. Your sounds are pleasing and so encouraging. Your signs of pleasure are so gratifying. You are getting so hot you reach down and pull your panties to the side and my tongue slips into your love tunnel. Your legs buckle and your love tunnel is so moist and warm. You place your hands on my head and pull me tight against you. your clit is so enjoyable and feels so good between my lips as I caress it with my probing tongue. The passion has built to a fever pitch and we both want more. TO BE CONTINUED

Just what do you reply to this?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1071 posts)
This one came in at 7pm last night:

hey whats up how r u? can host tonight and im nearby....get back to me

And of course, nothing in the profile and no face picture.

Sure, we'll get right back with you!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(7107 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   631 to 640 of 1373   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls