Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ... 261  Next »
631 to 640 of 2606
User Details are only visible to members.
Paid member, nowhere close, no pictures on his profile, had maybe 20 words total on his profile.

Subject line = hi. Body of message = Open Ur pic's.

Now I call that very rude, not even a reply was warranted so my reply was to give no reply.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
Nope, I do construction but I do have family in police work and firefighting work. My favorite emails are the ones that I get replies to, either way.

Username hidden
(90 posts)
IM, thank for having my 6, are you one of those firefighters, policemen, or professional athletes?

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(652 posts)
Fair enough. What you and Rabbit have is so much different than what I came for and have and while I have been here for a while I am still a newbie in a lot of ways. If I never commented before from earlier posts congratulations on your new home and hope everything is coming along well. You two make a great couple.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(652 posts)
Two different stories. Had you posted that you responded to his rude email, I would have said he got what was coming to him. Your response being based on him being a cross dresser still sounds a bit condemning of a lifestyle choice that many would view as much less perverted than what we (swingers) engage in.

As for the assertion that they only dress that way for fund-raisers, I think you would be surprised.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5937 posts)
Fair enough Scamp, to address your first question I have no interest in bi curious guys but I have nothing bad to say about them as long as they are nice. That is my personal preference. Second to address you thinking my reply was unwarranted, well you be the judge, I will copy and paste it.

Subject Line; nothing written.

Message; Hey hot mamma, you got a hot bod and I sure would like to put your legs in a V position and fuck you to all hell splitting you in two, I got a hugh slong, and it is fat too. Then you can put on a strap on and fuck me silly as if you are the man and I am the slut. What do you think babe, can you handle me.

I will look for your reply. :-)

Unless he was rude in his email to you, I think your reply was unwarranted.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(652 posts)
"There are a lot of firefighters, policemen, professional athletes and other "manly men" who are cross-dressers" Of the ones I know they usually get dressed up for fund raising affairs or other functions or parties. I am going to be interested to see if the LaFrack retorts to your reply. She does not strike me as a mean person so if I were a betting man I would put my money on the email may not of been of a nice nature. She strikes me as a girlie girl herself.

Username hidden
(90 posts)
"I like my men to be men and not sissy men dressed up as a girlie girl."

There are a lot of firefighters, policemen, professional athletes and other "manly men" who are cross-dressers. Do you tell bi curious guys the same thing?

Unless he was rude in his email to you, I think your reply was unwarranted.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5937 posts)
Lady, your hot as well ..... :-)

Username hidden
(90 posts)
LaFrack, you got some killer legs yourself, I like your spunk and you have a terrific way of saying things that just cracks me up. Next time I am up North we got to meet. :-)

Username hidden
(90 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ... 261  Next »
631 to 640 of 2606
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.