Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110631
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   631 to 640 of 1073   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Holly, that is also one of the reasons I enjoy the forums. I find some of the most interesting, articulate and sexy ladies in here.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Holly and TB,

I'm humbled! Thank you xoxo ;-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
A rare loss for words. Flattered.

Good night all. Heading off to slumberland soon, too.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6554 posts)
People think we flirt with BT, Nic, IB20, Luvr just because we like to flirt but really its because as single ladies on SLS we are far too often confronted with the dregs of the SM "communication" and appreciate witty, articulate, considerate men who just happen to also be sexy. -------------------- And sexy they are...OMG ------------------- I don't know about anyone else, but I'm blushing and also smiling from ear to ear! Thanks for those fine thoughts, I'm hitting the hay! Night all!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Sleep well sweet lady

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
People think we flirt with BT, Nic, IB20, Luvr just because we like to flirt but really its because as single ladies on SLS we are far too often confronted with the dregs of the SM "communication" and appreciate witty, articulate, considerate men who just happen to also be sexy.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Unfortunately if you did post about the death in your family you'd receive emails from men offering to "console" you. Even if you added the leave me alone part.

I have a good friend whose boyfriend committed suicide and initially she'd respond to their SLS inquiries and explain what had happened & that she wasn't meeting anyone but she would get responses offering to "take her mind off it," that she needed a "real man" and the like... She was sooo disgusted.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
TB - Once again I find myself apologizing for the actions for a member of my sex...Perhaps avoid the whole email thing until you've had the time you need for yourself...You know it'll happen again.

Take care najdrozsza TB!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"please could you the picter of you to my cell phone 724 XXX XXXcoulp please do it"

The "clever" SM who sent me the email above just joined SLS a week ago, is a free member, has no pictures, and practically no profile.

And people wonder why I am sooo disillusioned lately

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
OMG! hahaha

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   631 to 640 of 1073   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls