Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   631 to 640 of 1167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
maybe that is a good thing about having kids later in life I don't consider 20 to be the age of my children. Although 20 year olds do not really appeal to me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
lol... I'll have to remember that if someone young enough to be my child writes me again.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
From a 20 yo SM: "You intrested in young cock?" My reply was "Did you read my profile?"

Gee, I haven't heard back from him ;-) OMG!!! 20?!!! He isn't even old enough to buy me a drink!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I don't mind that... that just means there's no chemistry. Nothing you can do about that.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
lol, been there. I think on both ends of that (that sucks worse). Worse yet is when you pass all the filters and meet, only to find out THEN that it isn't happening.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
it sucks. I usually don't ask for people to open pics if they didn't when they sent the first email because of just this. I was hoping from the email that maybe there was a chance. Sigh.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
received a nice email from a young gentleman on here. His profile is brief, but since the email was decent I was willing to over look that. Of course he only has one picture on here and didn't open it with the first email. I should have known better then to ask him to open it, as usual when that happens I'm now forced to write a I'm not interested email after I saw the picture. Nothing wrong with him, just not my type at all.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Small teeth and white lip gloss?

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
Oddly, we have yet to receive an email insulting to our intelligence. I suspect that is a comment on our intelligence.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I can't remember any specifics, though I would gladly share with you anything you would like, TB

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... More 
Start   631 to 640 of 1167   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls