Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ... 244  Next »
621 to 630 of 2432
User Details are only visible to members.
Subject line: Like to listen

I like to listen to couple's fuck over the phone and watch on hangouts hit me up if interested...

From a free gumby single male 2,200 miles away.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26055 posts)
I completely agree. I've gotten some really nasty comments because I turned them down. One from a couple, which surprised me, and one from a SM. That guy called me a hooker because I wouldn't meet him. I reported him. That was when I stopped being nice and sent as few words as possible when the answer is No. I did get that feeling that he really thought the only thing he had to do was tell me where to be and I would automatically be there. So creepy.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
NiceGuy1961, Never a negative thing to say who is not only a nice guy, but appreciates smarts in attractive woman makes you a SmartGuy in my eyes.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(369 posts)
I have always said that I love an intelligent woman, one who is self confident and can express themselves with the grace of a true lady. God I love the smart strong woman of SLS. I just had the urge to share that.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
hey the footlong fella spammed me today.

i'm a gonna hit delete.

singin' while i might otherwise feel somewhat inclined to give the benefit of the doubt that SMs have it harder in the lifestyle than in vanilla dating, well....my personal take is a lot like jennadoll's. a LOT of men (couples, too, in my experience) think that we single ladies on this site are "easy."

maybe some are. i ain't.

and yeah I occasionally send educational replies. mostly i delete the nonsense nuisance messages.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14263 posts)
SwinginSinger, what you said "It's harder in the lifestyle for SMs than in the real world. It's a shame most don't realize that", I would agree with you but want to add that most SM's on this site are here for all the wrong reasons. They look at us woman and you couples like they are going shopping and that just because this is a site that involves sex they have a right to what they want. The single men who understand the lifestyle are the ones who are successful.

Now the question is what constitutes being successful. I would say a lifetime membership is well worth it if you meet one or two people and connect with them. That is success. Most single males think this is a meat market and they can have whoever they want. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(369 posts)
Little-D, I got the same guy as your second message. I was nice and replied but he just does not have a clue and he will not be successful. I think he has the mindset of a troll and thinks just because he is a male and woman are on this site that we are easy. I gave him an education via reply.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(369 posts)
It's harder in the lifestyle for SMs than in the real world. It's a shame most don't realize that.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Update 2; Dude wrote back after I gave helpful tips and his reply included "sounds like hard work". I replied back with outlook like that he will not be successful. Something tells me he will not learn.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(199 posts)
"Hey how are you? Have any plans for Saturday? Would love to meet up! 814 XXX XXXX. Hope to hear back! "

Crickets - Blocked

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2249 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ... 244  Next »
621 to 630 of 2432
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.