Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110621
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... More 
Start   621 to 630 of 1073   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The last email I received simply said...

"U 2 has fun pix"

I almost want to reply with...

"So does U B 40"

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
this is not about an email, but rather a Forum item in the 'last word again' thread. In it, Frank mentioned that Mrs Rdy123 showed up with donated supplies to help with the Sandy relief effort. Let's all stand and give a round of applause to RDY and the many others who have taken time out of their busy lives to help where help is needed. I would love to thank that hot little lady 'face to face'. Then switch positions and thank her over and over.

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
on an interesting note, I don't think we have received an email from a non-friend for several weeks now...

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
itsbeen the history is a good way to refresh your memory on what was said in previous emails. Although some people and I have emailed over 1000 times...lol!

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
That is the perfect reply TB but unfortunately, the irony will be lost on them.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Holly - I just use the notes feature on SLS - keep track of date of emails, read or not and responded or not and said response.

Good to know on the email history thing, didn't realize it was even there.

Just so you know, (1) Your notes are aquatic in nature. ;-)' and (2) I just have a few notes, not spreadsheets. LOL

Thanks

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
You can check your email history with a person and prevent those "oops!" On their profile, on the upper right, there is a picture of an envelope. If you have an email history, the envelope is yellow. Click the yellow envelope and you can reread all emails.

Holly (who's (1) wondering what your notes are on her (2) chuckling that Nic isn't the only Ohio boy who keeps notes)

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Recently, I accidentally emailed a lady I emailed in like the first week I was on here. (Before I was making notes on emails and replies.)

Once I realized it, I immediately sent a Mea Culpa 'cuz that's not how I roll.

She responded back with a very nice, no problem type email. Phew! *wiping my brow

She's a class act!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
You can't fix stupid ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
So, we got another email from the same 'couple' one week later (previous email listed below in an earlier post). Must be a mass mailing and they don't keep track of replies (or maybe they're just plain stupid). We responded courteously to their first email that we weren't compatible. This time I couldn't bring myself to be so courteous and I just said "I guess you didn't read our previous reply, or our profile. We are not interested. Good luck in your search."

And this is what I get back "that's cool we're used to how many assholes there are on here no problem"

-Sigh-

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... More 
Start   621 to 630 of 1073   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls