Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 228  Next »
62 to 71 of 2279
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO, I got the same one this morning when I signed in. Simple solution, blocked.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(105 posts)
I just got a message from a single guy and his profile is all of like 5 lines. His subject line was; "Yo", his message was; "You want to meet an elusive male Unicorn". After I stopped laughing and cleaning up my coffee I choked up I thought about writing him back. But when I looked at his pictures he so gracefully graced me with (NOT) I decided to simply forget, and block. The one thing that pisses me off most is people who do not read the profile.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(280 posts)
I'd never heard that either.

I'm hoping to make my way back to the marina for a paddling lesson in October.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11732 posts)
"paddled the pink canoe"-- that's a new one I have never heard before.

I don't remember seeing that in the Olympic coverage. I wonder if there is a C2 category as well ;)

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(479 posts)
"paddled the pink canoe"-- that's a new one I have never heard before.

I don't remember seeing that in the Olympic coverage. I wonder if there is a C2 category as well ;)

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(479 posts)
JG, I like your spunk.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(556 posts)
...And THIS is why I espouse the Sadie Hawkins Approach.

OT: "I paddled the pink canoe last night thinking about you."

I gotta admit, the woman's got a way with words. Some people no way have.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11732 posts)
Got an IM lil bit ago.

"How about I put on a outfit. U take a few pics. I suck u till you get really hard. Then ride u till your cock explodes"

I replied: "Wrong recipient and whoever this is, please know that my wife would not appreciate someone making false promises on her behalf."

:-D

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1992 posts)
Jenna, you are magnetic (if you will allow me to respectfully say that).

And yes it sounds like the same dude.

He is obviously a king on a search for a queen. I wasn't aware that Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall were working on a sequel.

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(479 posts)
"First he needs not to be an idiot."

Well, that definitely cuts me out Lol But, I am a friendly Idiot, so I'm still crossing my fingers.

Wow, Jenna, that was some email you sent the dude...but I have to agree, he pretty much asked for it. Doubt he'll learn, but we can only try, right?

(That Jenna is one Hawt gal!)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1909 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 228  Next »
62 to 71 of 2279
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.