Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... More 
Start   612 to 621 of 1414   End
User Details are only visible to members.
{grin}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11108 posts)
Okay I will

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I just got his reply to that: "ok i will"

I clearly state on my profile that I will not tolerate anyone treating me anything less than a lady. Come correct or don't come at all.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11108 posts)
We so need a LIKE button on here.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1071 posts)
OK, this was actually a message on my fetlife account, but I had to share it.

From a 23 year old local PUP that imagines himself some sort of dom, I guess: "I need someone to follow orders and do as they say with no questions. I am tired of my previous vanilla relationships and I need someone to train and mold to my needs. Are you that person?"

My answer: "I have three words for you: GET OVER YOURSELF"

AS IF!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11108 posts)
"I hope your sweet spot tastes like strawberries"

That's hilarious! Is this guy channeling whomever made that comment a couple years ago about strawberries and women? I know it didn't go over well here at that time, and didn't think there'd be someone else using that euphemism.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10231 posts)
Ok- new profile, free member-want to bet married guy traveling who just created his profile.

hey ma i was looking at your profile and thought to myself damnn this girl is sexy as fuck and looks tatsy as hell lol... well here is alittle about me. Im a blk and pr papi looking for some fun sexy times with you the week of June 12 - 15, ill be there on a business trip and i would like to eat and taste some sweet tastin .... soooo bad, does your sweet spot fall in that category. I hope your sweet spot tastes like strawberries freshly picked and ripe lol. I'm 29 6 ft nice body olive skin I'm clean dd free wit proof (papers) and play safe, romantic and I'm very much a freak in the sheets I'm very very open minded and im up for anything. im well endowed nice and thick very very oral, clean shaven and in great shape and just love to have fun, so cum talk to me ma and if your looking for me to send you pics just send me your number if your serious about hooking up... I hope to talk to you soon muah!!!!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1071 posts)
He's prolly the kind of guy that screams out his own name when he gets off. What a schmuck!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11108 posts)
Geeze. If you are gonna be a cheating husband, ya better at least be smart enough to click on the highlighted envelope to see what name you used the last time you emailed someone. Lmao. What a dipshit.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(966 posts)
Received this sweet email last night: "wow ...hey how you doin'?...lol. call or text me at 570 ### #### Angelo...you will not be sorry:) i would love to rock that sweet pussy"

This coming from a (married) single guy who 5 years ago emailed us and his name was Mike, then 3 years ago his name was Vinny, now his name is Angelo. Who knows, maybe he is in the witness protection program and keeps getting outed by the disgruntled women that he failed to "rock that sweet pussy"

Oh, and 5 years later, still no pictures...even after we asked him a few times to put some up.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... More 
Start   612 to 621 of 1414   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls