Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110612
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... More 
Start   612 to 621 of 1142   End
User Details are only visible to members.
received a nice email from a young gentleman on here. His profile is brief, but since the email was decent I was willing to over look that. Of course he only has one picture on here and didn't open it with the first email. I should have known better then to ask him to open it, as usual when that happens I'm now forced to write a I'm not interested email after I saw the picture. Nothing wrong with him, just not my type at all.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17650 posts)
Small teeth and white lip gloss?

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7945 posts)
Oddly, we have yet to receive an email insulting to our intelligence. I suspect that is a comment on our intelligence.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I can't remember any specifics, though I would gladly share with you anything you would like, TB

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Most of you are (hopefully) too young or sophisticated to remember Mad magazine's 'Snappy comebacks to stupid questions'.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
TB, I would have replied with something like..."hmmm, what am I looking for? How about someone who is good at starting a conversation??"

Or another option would have been..."you are not good at starting conversations, what a coincidence, I am very good at ending them...goodbye!!"

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Good point, TB!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8807 posts)
How did you answer him, TB? Did you give a simple "not interested" or did you tell him to read your profile for the answer?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8807 posts)
Break 'em in, NIN!

Miami FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Just got: "Hi! We will be in NO from xxxx - xxxx. Although we are swinger virgins, we would love to get together with you for a girl-on-girl photo shoot. My husband's hobby is photography & we'd love to have the Mrs. join us." Swinger virgins? Hmmmmm! I like a photo shoot, but that's just the beginning!!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... More 
Start   612 to 621 of 1142   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls