Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... More 
Start   611 to 620 of 1263   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@TotalBabe : Baby...U R Pretty... n...Sexy... Please Send me a text.. I'd like to meet u (:-P)

New York NY
Username hidden
(356 posts)
TB yes I know they do, and those I tend to remember. However on locals profiles I make notes at times.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
I just block them. Life is too short to put up with jackasses.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I try to "forgive and forget" but I have a hard time doing that without a proper apology. A sincere apology and a change of ways goes a long way with me, I don't hold grudges if these are done. I'm generally good-natured.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10893 posts)
Well TB at least he is honest about being Bi. Some of the guys around here change back and forth. So when I do searches I note if they are Bi so if they change later I'm aware of it. I USED to just search for straight males until I noticed that some that emailed us as Bi and got turned down were all of a sudden straight.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
tt still after you TB?

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
lol Kibb's when we went on break around the holidays I got 3 emails from different guys saying "I see your on break..." ummm wtf? that means I don't want to be bothered!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
Would it happen to be "playpals" is hitting you up, too? Jeez Louise! I don't "get" these people...and they sure won't "get" me! lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10893 posts)
ok just got another one that is a basic crap email, with a crap profile, and no pics. Describes himself as preppy. And lets top it off that the guy in bi-curious.

I was really wanting to send a not so nice reply saying he obviously either didn't read our profile or he just thought he was the exception to everything we state we are looking for.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
"Hello darlin. I know you state that your not addin new playmates but I'm here only till noon today would you like meeting and maybe if you like play and have some fun. Thanks !!! Email is playpals%$&^#@~&^% yahoo" {e-mail address omitted to protect y'all}

.....so, they read my profile, they comprehended what I said, they have NO PICTURES in addition to all this.....and I'm supposed to drop everything for a "nooner" with a complete stranger I have built no rapport with? Incredible. I make a point of replying to birdie mails as much as I can, even if it's the polite/pat "thanks but no thanks", but this is really bringing out my inner "Muffy, the Ice Princess"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10893 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... More 
Start   611 to 620 of 1263   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls