Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 230  Next »
61 to 70 of 2293
User Details are only visible to members.
@ VA and Jenna

Those are the two funniest post I have ever enjoyed on Forums. I am literally laughing my ass off. Thanks. Tears running down my eyes with laughter.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(2125 posts)
"Does not sound to smart to me."

It's okay hon. Gorgeous girls get away with that shit.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
"Me Tarzan. You Jenna. We have fun now."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25280 posts)
Nothing in the subject line, his message; "I strong big black man with big strong dick, I smart man, I hear for fun, hit me back". With that I thought of the planet fitness commercial where the big guy said "I pick things up, I put things down". I "HEAR" for fun. Does not sound to smart to me. Blocked.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Wow. I'm soooo sorry you felt that way! Wow, how could you possibly resist?

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
We had a reply back to our "no thanks" - the first in a while, which was sort of pouting like "wow... we really thought you'd like us". It wasn't angry - just pouty.

I considered replying back suggesting that they not do that, but figured that wasn't a good idea.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25280 posts)
We have had several doozies over the last few days

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Received one that literally made me LOL because it said; "I thought you were a bbc"... made me think maybe I need to stay out of the sun.... talk about not reading a profile.

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(134 posts)
@Scott...lol.

OT: Got the following email from your basic variety jackass couple:

"We thought you were gong to change your profile?? what happened ? That is the same controlling profile that we would not email. Change IT !!!!! It does sounds Horrible"

I love it! Lol However I am hoping he'LLC reply to my *typical* Tramp reply I sent. ;^)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2016 posts)
NJ, I see your update on your profile, you might want to make that a different color to stand out so that maybe it might catch the eye of some of the SMs and they will stop.

I got one from some guy out in CA, saying how much he likes my profile and is willing to travel to see me. His profile is maybe 30 words total, his profile is a selfie of his ass in the bathroom. Profile says he is 45, but what I can see of his body he looks like a hard 45 years, not attractive at all. I gave my standard one click reply. "Thanks, but I'm not interested, best to you". I hate it when I put so much work into my profile and it is clear it is not read.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(116 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 230  Next »
61 to 70 of 2293
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.