Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... More 
Start   601 to 610 of 1414   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Grrrr! his reply:" Lol, wasn't trying to pick u up with that line. Just being friendly....watching the game alone at home, just wanted to chat with someone. "

What else could I say? "ok.....enjoy the game"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11108 posts)
The classic: "How are u?"

my reply:"Is that REALLY the best you can come up with?"

DUDE! C'mon, step up your game!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11108 posts)
PG I love when people assume they know you better than you know yourself...

just_curious--clearly their loss...ditto what holly said

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(339 posts)
this one has been sitting on our box a few weeks, but love the fact that they LOVE our profile, check us out see what you think. Hmmm what do I think? I think from your profile your female half likes to mostly play with girls. Your not into bi-curious because they aren't usually bi-enough for your girls liking. A bit of new cock is ok but only after LOTS of girl play. Which leads me to ask..did you read the part of our profile where it says the female half of this couple doesn't play with girls? Oh and what happened to opening face pics?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20370 posts)
Kibbles - I laughed at the "get back" too. Since there's no punctuation, one can infer a myriad of meanings.

Justcurious - there's an app? Don't you wish you'd received the "skank" email? As anyone who's met you can attest, that is quite far from the truth.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Thanks to a glitch in the new SLS app last week, we were able to see a couple of parting emails from people that blocked us immediately after sending their farewell emails ...I guess they do know know that once you block someone your entire email history is blocked also.

Anyway, after sending someone our generic "thanks but we don't feel we are compatible response to one of these couples, they replied with:

"We gotten that reponse all the time why dont u com out an jus sey u r to good for us u fuckin skank". (Of course that was paraphrasing since I didn't C&P it...but pretty accurate)

I guess the spider sense was correct when we turned them down. I've said it before, and I will say it again, if you can't take rejection, this isn't the place for you....period!!!!

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Get back where? {blink, blink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11108 posts)
I just received this:

Hello my man and I are interested get back please

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I like a woman who is on the level.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2377 posts)
Mr. Maritimer, thank you! As we know: a lady does her level best to keep her word.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11108 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... More 
Start   601 to 610 of 1414   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls