Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ... 181  Next »
601 to 610 of 1802
User Details are only visible to members.
so they were trying to make the note lite for the bird to carry?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20880 posts)
Airmail postage is very expensive. Don't you remember the see through paper?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
Our birdie doesn't fly often anymore so when one popped up I assumed it was from a fora friend. Nope someone from the UK who just said Hi. yup just Hi.....bye bye.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20880 posts)
NJ, For the record...I would totally do your feet.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(994 posts)
Another one today...

To the Mrs,

"Wud u b in poly relship? b cuz i think im n luv!"

Already? lol, new record.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(334 posts)
From a 19 yr old:

Wassup girl

Burlington NC
Username hidden
(15 posts)
introductory message from a SM.

"I don't want to fuck your feet. Show me your pussy!"

my response--no thanks.

~delete~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9970 posts)
I think my response gives you the general gist of the incoming message: "I find it hard to read "I thoroughly read your bio" and "if you guys are free tonight" without calling bullshit." I'm a SF, for goodness sakes! How the eff am i a "you guys"?!?! Is he counting each boobie individually?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11557 posts)
Mr AA here. The line below is in response to a M&G that we posted in the Hot Date section.

"when is it. I'doing line to come by."

When we are not interested, I simply answer our mail with variations of this response; "Thank you for the respectful and polite mail. We like to give a respectful response one way or the other. It's not a match, but we sincerely wish you exciting times and great memories in the lifestyle."

Surprisingly, the high majority answer with a thank you for at least giving an answer. Sometimes we get an even warmer response, and only a few here and there simply leave it alone. Of course on a rare occasion, we get the lifestyle no-no question of 'why?'.

We simply reply with, "Even though it's not lifestyle etiquette to ask why, we like helping people to understand lifestyle nuances and help promote a better environment for all, so we will leave you with some information. Attraction is mostly a subconscious desire and cannot be definitively explained. For instance; 40 stunningly beautiful men and women could be in a room, yet not everyone would be attracted to everyone else of the opposite sex. Some of us know we need physical attraction first, others do not. In addition, a personality, intelligence and humor can go a long way to help OR detract from the overall attraction, so therefore the question is far too complex to truly define."

In around 8 years and hundreds of initial emails, there have only been maybe 7 negative responses to either our first or second replies.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(334 posts)
that's why i clarified. a two word e mail (even complimentary) wouldn't have merited a response.

yup those are all positive terms, in good context. ;)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9970 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ... 181  Next »
601 to 610 of 1802
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.