Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110571
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... More 
Start   571 to 580 of 1123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just had an email from a single male disappear? WTF? I wasn't interested but still find it odd.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
"{SM} "Prolly won't take more than 7 minutes, but you have my word as a gentleman that they'll be the best 7 minutes you've ever had. I'm that good!" "

7 minutes??? I've heard of minute men but damn....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
ROFLOL

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
(SM listed as 38 y/o) Hi, nice pics. Any interest? (Us) Thanks for the email and interest, but you are too young for us. (SM) What? 42 is too young, lol? (Us) Yup, but very flattering. (SM) Actually, I am 47. (Us) At this rate you should be older than I am by four o'clock on Tuesday. Go away.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
{SM} "Prolly won't take more than 7 minutes, but you have my word as a gentleman that they'll be the best 7 minutes you've ever had. I'm that good!"

It got even better, but this was my fave line.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
(single male). I would love to meet you , but I don't have transportation. Can you pick me up ? LOL..... Too Funny.... Yeah I'll be right over.

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
And PG, from your posts I can tell that you, like me, have the best of both worlds. We have our "forever man", but can also enjoy the hot, sexy single men & couples out there! In a world where so many marriages end due to infedelity, swinging certainly strengthens many marriages.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Love that...."forever man"!!!! I do too! :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
My age preferences run to guys around my age or slightly older generally. However its not written in stone, there was a 30 year old hottie at the club last year I would have rode hard and put up wet ;) but I'm just looking at fun sex. I have my forever man.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
I've always preferred older men...the older I get, though, the more I've narrowed the range of how much older. Now it's only 5-10 years max lol. It's nice to have a guy that knows what he's doing...and can still do it!

I DID used to threaten to trade the ex in for two dudes half his age if he couldn't get himself together any better.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... More 
Start   571 to 580 of 1123   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls