Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ... 244  Next »
571 to 580 of 2433
User Details are only visible to members.
*snort*

good one, tramp.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
On second thought...

This may have been a full-grown Vam*perv you were dealing with! :^O

LIKE his vampire cousin, the vamperv has no reflection on a barhroom mirror; hence, impossible to have pics for this site.

UNLIKE his vampire cousin, the vamperv only comes out in the daylight. Lunch break time is best, when the sun is high.

But...

When showdows begin to emmerge (around 3 pm or so) the vamperv is running short on time. The BMW he took for a test ride will soon turn into a mini van.

So, if you get that rare opportunity to meet in the Walmart parking lot, it's nice if you've been considerate and already removed all undergarments.

Time will be of the essence!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Ms NJ, your photo is hot and all, but...

You know you're gonna have to really step up your game if you ever want to snag one of those elusive "Uni-Cons." ;^ Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
last night got a message from a zero picture couple: "great profile"

i replied "thank you"

i got a message back, essentially dude says he and his wife play separately he would give me his cell it's all cool.

**red flags all over the place**

i send back the standard no thank you good luck.

the funny part?

dude writes back: no problem i am very selective probably would have passed anyway if we had met.

ohhhh-tayyyyyy spanky.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14126 posts)
Yup, the message was sent to me this morning and I did reply questioning his separation while his profile still shows couple and We this and We that.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(195 posts)
LittleDemon - perhaps recently means "this morning".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25968 posts)
Got a message from a guy 100+ miles away at 11am. He's probably sitting in a meeting at work. He said my profile was "killer" so I responded and asked what was killer about it. He only said "I liked everything". Sigh.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
Actual message "Hello, my name is victor and I'm recently separated, interested in chatting and get to know each other"?

I check out his profile and it is a couples profile with We are a fit couple, We are looking for primary females .... etc etc etc ..... Yeah right. I replied with his profile still showing couple and what he has written me " Not Interested" Also a free couple and out of state but now just over the state line. Red Flags across the board.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Response to something snarky I said to a new friend:

"If you ever decide to commit murder by sex you can attempt it on me. I'll defend myself until you wrap yourself around me and surrender."

oh we're going to get along just fine LOL

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4114 posts)
The perfect message to ignore:

"Are you still awake?"

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ... 244  Next »
571 to 580 of 2433
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.