Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110561
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... More 
Start   561 to 570 of 1077   End
User Details are only visible to members.
. . . actually we are very interested. Just not willing. It is critical to us that we NOT meet.

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Had this little gem come thru our mailbox yesterday..

Him: Uploaded a pic finally so..... Do you like to fuck younger guys

Us: Thank You for writing. Right now I don't think we are compatible, good luck in your search.

Him: What's that mean ur not intrested?

Duh...wtf else could it possibly mean????

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I know!!!! BLOCKED was my response!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
NiN, ew, ew, ew! That's all I have to say about that email!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Just received: "My playmate died a month ago, but I know she'd want me to keep playing." NOT the way to get my attention!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I know it's long but I have to share::

I'm just sitting in my office, It would be a good day for an office visit!! You come down to my office dressed as a sales woman, skirt, jacket, stockings, heels on! I meet you at the door with a big hug and a deep passionate kiss! We go into my office and I take your jacket off and remove your blouse. Your breast look so good in a black lace bra. I lift your skirt up to see you have matching panties on!! I leave your skirt on in case someone does stop by. With your skirt hiked up to your waist I get on my knees and slide your panties off, I can smell you and you smell awesome, I run my hand up and touch your pussy and its so wet with excitement ! You sit in the chair and I push your legs up and back, now I get a great look at your beautiful hot wet pussy. I can't wait to put my mouth on it, you taste so good, I lick and suck on your pussy and clit, your moaning and squirming and grinding yourself on my mouth! You cum again and again one orgasm after another!! You tell me you want me to fuck you now!! I get up have you turn around and put your knees in the chair, your ass looks so good! I spread your ass cheeks apart and slide my hard throbbing cock inside of you!! Oh baby its sooo hot and wet I slide in all the way to my balls!!! I smell our sex as I thrust in and out of you, its intoxicating !! I squeeze your ass and pump in and out till I can't hold back anymore, I tell you I'm ready to cum and you say you want to taste me!! I pull out and you turn around and get on your knees, then you put my cock in your mouth and I cum so hard, it feels fantastic , my orgasm last and last, and you take every drop I have to give!! The smell of sex is all around us! You stand up and we kiss, a deep wet kiss, I can smell myself on you and you can smell yourself on me!! We then pull ourselfs together thinking of how great that felt and already thinking about the next time we get naked again!!! How does that sound baby???

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(954 posts)
Well perhaps it's a whole supply vs demand thing because I'm not meeting anyone. Lol

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Damn Holly, you are in serious demand! ;-)

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
From someone who lives 443 miles away -- "well i thought i would pop in and say you are a very beautiful little lady one would love you in that dress holding his arm smiling and kissing and enjoying time together, then maybe dinner and if the lady found dinner to be appitizing dessert would be sinfuly sweet served warm and moist, smiling my work brings me to new kennsington next week and well i thought i would say hi,,,, if you like i hope you would say hi back, i did read your profile and looked at your photos several times, smiling. if you like to say hi my yahoo and email is XXXXXXX if not, i do wish you a very merry christmas and wonderful new year kisses john"

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"What i would do to just have one night to spend with you! I love those tits i would just pamper you all night! XXX-XXX-XXXX Dave"

Hmmm... now I'm curious... just what would he do to have one night with me? LOL

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... More 
Start   561 to 570 of 1077   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls