Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110561
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... More 
Start   561 to 570 of 1154   End
User Details are only visible to members.
astonishing LWC, your pics are superb, your profile well written and respectful and your vital statistics mouth watering. The swinging world will soon get wise to this untapped gem. I only wish we were closer to your age range.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Mrs. LWC, I'd be happy to send you emails and flirt with you but I did read your profile and it states "Single males, please let us find you. "

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Mr Leeza, I want to applaud you for offering such a thoughtful, considerate and encouraging post (to Steve) in a thread that, while at times hilarious, is also often harsh and derisive.

Having said that, we recieved an email from a physically unattractive couple who are both outside of our age preference, smoke (which we ask that our playmates not be), are wild only (we list tame and moderate), she is bi (my wife is straight) and the fist email asked if my wife liked anal and would we like to get together.

I replied that the only assholes we like are our own, so no and no.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Scandle- we love to go to Tucson to escape from the cold winter weather in Pittsburgh. We stay in a golf villa in Rancho Vistoso in the town of Oro Valley (about 15 minutes from Tucson).

We have visited a few resorts that I would be very comfortable recommending with my limited knowledge of the area:

1) The Ventana Canyon Resort and Spa-- best view, wonderful facility, if you like golf, the mountain course is one of our favorites, very nice hiking trail (and you don't have to stay at the resort to enjoy the golf or hiking).

2) The Westin La Paloma Resort-- looks really nice (we just visited for the golf, though) and the food was outstanding.

3) Omni Tucson National Resort & Spa-- again, we just played golf there... but the place looked like somewhere we would want to stay. I do remember that the restaurant was great.

Also, if you like good, authentic Mexican, we'd recommend The El Minuto Cafe in downtown Tucson. I hope this helps. We need to get back to Tucson... there's a couple that we played a little bit with at a party, and we definitely want more.

Back to the thread: There's a single guy with a three line profile and no pictures who keeps writing, "Can u open your pics?" I'm tempted to write back: - Yes I CAN... - What's in it for us? - Have you read our profile? - You first (he has no pics, he probably will offer to text or e-mail us) - Name three presidents...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6812 posts)
Mr. Leeza, if I may go off subject for a moment, where did you stay in Tucson? We are going there next month and will be back at Mira Vista for a week.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8900 posts)
Steve, there's no need to apologize. This is Mr L here, and I have to admit I can see that single guys can have a tough time. To put it into perspective, we have had at least one single guy contact us per day since we've been on SLS. So out of more than 1000 guys, we have met 10, played with 4. Just keep trying and make sure to read the couples' profile... because over half of the guys that contact us obviously have not read ours.

One idea that may be helpful, since I know that you travel, is to change the zip code in your profile to a city that you will be passing through and put in your tag line the date that you will be in town.

We did that when we took a vacation to Tucson. We wound up getting invited to a house party and had a great time.

So, stick with it. Good luck.

BTW, we loved going to a place called El Corral in Tucson. Best prime rib I've ever had!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6812 posts)
LWC just lots of emails from people I'm not interested in. We rarely other then forum peeps find people we are interested in on here. I just recently changed it from being on break for the holidays.

And thanks it was a new years eve pic.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Got a message from a sm today. Handsome, professional, well spoken.....thought it was funny though because he asked where my pics were taken. He then clarified that he's definitely heterosexual, just wanted to compliment our taste! I think I like this one! {smile!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
days like today make me wonder why I even have our profile up....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Very true....then I could be on the top or bottom! Just got this one....."I love the taste of a woman on my lips...." {wow! just wow!!!}

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... More 
Start   561 to 570 of 1154   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls