Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   522 to 531 of 1167   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Would it happen to be "playpals" is hitting you up, too? Jeez Louise! I don't "get" these people...and they sure won't "get" me! lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
ok just got another one that is a basic crap email, with a crap profile, and no pics. Describes himself as preppy. And lets top it off that the guy in bi-curious.

I was really wanting to send a not so nice reply saying he obviously either didn't read our profile or he just thought he was the exception to everything we state we are looking for.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
"Hello darlin. I know you state that your not addin new playmates but I'm here only till noon today would you like meeting and maybe if you like play and have some fun. Thanks !!! Email is playpals%$&^#@~&^% yahoo" {e-mail address omitted to protect y'all}

.....so, they read my profile, they comprehended what I said, they have NO PICTURES in addition to all this.....and I'm supposed to drop everything for a "nooner" with a complete stranger I have built no rapport with? Incredible. I make a point of replying to birdie mails as much as I can, even if it's the polite/pat "thanks but no thanks", but this is really bringing out my inner "Muffy, the Ice Princess"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
I just saw this tagline on a SF profile: Looking for a sperm donor .. No strings attached I don't even need your real name sls .. Any takers"

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Got an email from a couple with no pics, several hundred miles away, in another state. It simply said," Hi! We are _____. Want to exchange naughty texts? Our number is......" Hmmm......no!!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
So Lou, you said "no"? Weren't you put on Earth to help keep her husband satisfied? LOL I love that she thinks you'll just go over to his house, never having met him before, and he isn't even the one approaching you. ridiculous!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Greetings, Im out of town right now but my husband is home we do play together and alone>>>thought it would be nice to have you stop by ourplace and put a smile on his face.

Really let me just come over to a strangers house,

From a profile created today with no pics...

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
Nic, I can see where you might have thought that it meant, better looking, younger brother, but the email was from a formerly SF.

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8977 posts)
This is from a few weeks ago, "I have the place to myself tor a few hours..."....I think him mother was taking his granny for some treatment or something.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
this gem arrived just a few minutes ago...

"Hosting in my hotel room tonight in Louisville near the airport. Come receive oral pleasure, ride my tongue."

I can count on less then one hand the guys that this message would actually be something that made me hot.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   522 to 531 of 1167   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls