Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   522 to 531 of 1316   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Geeze. If you are gonna be a cheating husband, ya better at least be smart enough to click on the highlighted envelope to see what name you used the last time you emailed someone. Lmao. What a dipshit.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Received this sweet email last night: "wow ...hey how you doin'?...lol. call or text me at 570 ### #### Angelo...you will not be sorry:) i would love to rock that sweet pussy"

This coming from a (married) single guy who 5 years ago emailed us and his name was Mike, then 3 years ago his name was Vinny, now his name is Angelo. Who knows, maybe he is in the witness protection program and keeps getting outed by the disgruntled women that he failed to "rock that sweet pussy"

Oh, and 5 years later, still no pictures...even after we asked him a few times to put some up.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Oh really? You are so kind....muah!

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Thank you, Mario. Speaking of pics, that one of you made me catch my breath!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11012 posts)
Hey Kibbs, how about you just tell him, "I do NOT meet with anyone who does not have at least some pics in their profile. Good day to you. Please do NOT contact me again. Good luck to you."

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Oh, sweet Jesus! The dude I mentioned before that listed himself and the Mrs.'s stats backwards {he listed himself as 5'1" and 110#} , free profile with no pics....well, he's back: "Hope you had a pleasant weekend. If you have time this week we can meet up for dinner or drinks. Give me an opportunity before . " My reply: "Before what?" {eyes roll} WTF. I thought I made it clear I saw nothing interesting about his profile. Y'all, I don't want to be rude to the guy, but what can I politely say to make it more clear?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11012 posts)
I just got a birdie from a SF in my area. It was all in Spanish, but apparently she finds me attractive and would like to meet. i replied in Spanish that my Spanish is not great, but she has a nice pic.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11012 posts)
I am in Pittsburgh tonight. text me 585-XXX-XXXX. I read your profile so, no cheap pick-up line, just an honest hello. I have a picture of me and it is very clear. I am sure you will read my profile so I will not need to add more about me here now. I like the photo's on your profile and wanted to make an acquaintance. Thank you for reading this far.

Hmmm... When reading my profile he must have missed the parts about not being into "booty calls" and please don't contact me unless you're local (he lives almost 300 miles away).

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
from my facebook email from Mr 6'6...."would you like to meet up for an afternoon rendezvous?"

OH HELL YEAH.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20139 posts)
When you have nothing to lose, there is nothing wasted in throwing a Hail Mary.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22396 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   522 to 531 of 1316   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls