Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110522
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   522 to 531 of 1144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ok lol now the profile went from paid to free, no more access to the cock pics and the guy is 30 years younger then he was and now lives in FL instead of Ohio.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
that is what Trooper said to do. Send back a email that said "gorgeous cock (it really is, I'm not much of one for cock pics and I have found myself going back to look at it) where is the face to go with it?" or a friend told be close my eyes and just enjoy not knowing ...smart ass.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
"2 pics. Both of his rather large cock with some nice abs in the background. Now how in the hell am I supposed to gauge interest from that. "

We usually respond with something like, "does that cock have a face? If not we are not really interested since she has one just like it in the nightstand drawer"

It is usually followed with a "give me your number and I will text you a picture"...really!?!?!?

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
"I'd like to help you please your wife"

Refraining from writing back, "well when I divorce my husband and marry a woman I will keep you in mind"

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
"check out my pictures and see if there is an interest"

2 pics. Both of his rather large cock with some nice abs in the background. Now how in the hell am I supposed to gauge interest from that.

I think I'm done for a bit.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
I would have deleted and blocked.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
lol TB gotten my share of stupid ones like that lately too. As I posted in FB I'm seriously considering hiding our profile from everyone for a bit.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
I actually just got a cute reply email to a rejection email I sent. I apologized for not being interested. It was a case of he had sent a nice email, had a nice profile but didn't open his pics. I asked to see him and there just wasn't a spark for me. He messaged me back letting me know apologies were not necessary he understood different people like different types or something like that.

He actually will most likely do well as a SM. He is polite, good looking, respectful, and doesn't have a bad attitude.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17716 posts)
haha... maybe, start with writing to the ladies who will understand him. In our area that isn't hard and he picks probably the palest woman around ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
"Hi, how are you, my name is Alex".....he really shoulda put more "out there" than that....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   522 to 531 of 1144   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls