Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   522 to 531 of 1377   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We had that same request from a bifem profile a couple of weeks ago. Out of sheer curiosity, I asked if there was a particular pair she liked. It turned out that it was her hubby emailing and he had a panty fetish. For once, I kept my panties on.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4485 posts)
what's her profile? I am sure I could find some old whitey tighties I could part with.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Had I not seen this with my own eyes I really would not believe it, but I swear we received this email today: "Will she sell a pair of her panties?" from a 35 year old bi woman.

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Lol! Well, now he & she are blocked so....no more history!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Wonder if "she" is smart enough to click the mailbox for the email history? Clearly, he is not.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Got an email last night from a supposedly sm that had emailed previously: "Hey! She found out about my account & may be messaging you. Can you tell her you don't know me?" DUH! I DON'T know you!!!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Got one about 6pm yesterday. SM in town on business. Respectful (his word not mine) but yet he didn't open what few pictures he has, has a barely filled out profile and totally ignored the we don't meet on week nights or on short notice part of our profile. Not that we haven't made exceptions, a yummy SM sent a really nice email a few weeks ago, opened all his pics and as luck would have it I was able to meet with him even though it was pretty short notice. And boy I'm glad I did because he was a lot of fun to play with.

Thinking about hiding our profile, then I remember that once every few years it pays off to have it open.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20231 posts)
No wonder. . . . !

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I'd be tempted to find a place just as far the opposite direction, suggest it and say "meetcha there" with no intention of going.

{I know it's wrong, that's why I'd be tempted but prolly wouldn't say it.}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11052 posts)
Good point, Holly! If I reply at all I could say, "Ever heard of google maps?" The laziness overall is what gets to me.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10097 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   522 to 531 of 1377   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls