Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  ... 219  Next »
522 to 531 of 2190
User Details are only visible to members.
It's not different VA. It's just an odd thing to see in an introductory email.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3944 posts)
"I love to fuck and if we like each other and want to fuck again cool. But if we decide to fuck once and move on I'm cool with that."

How is that different than anyone else on SLS?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25122 posts)
From a married guy playing behind his wife's back.

"I love to fuck and if we like each other and want to fuck again cool. But if we decide to fuck once and move on I'm cool with that."

Pass...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3944 posts)
njny, thank you. this morning got one from guy in nj with nothing in subject, msg " pics open". I just knew I shouldn't open but sure enough I did. I'll give you 3 guesses and the first two do not count. Yup dick picks and I must say the first thing that came to my mind was "You got to be kidding me, your proud of that"? My reply was just that and tonight I see he is no longer in my mail history so I'm thinking he might have blocked me. No big loss, ....... really no loss at all ........ :-)

North Port FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
I know there a big age different . NOW REALLY what a jerk

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7656 posts)
*snort*

i like your style!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12067 posts)
Thursday got a note from a guy in CT: "how r u". I decided to write back and I wrote a book in reply same day. He finally wrote back, "have a nice life". I guess hearing my worries and negative spin on most single male had him rethink sending me a message.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(224 posts)
"i'll check my schedule and let you know asap"

...three days ago.

yuh huh.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12067 posts)
? Is that the email that you received or are you just letting us all know? Perhaps you posted in the wrong thread?

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(434 posts)
single male

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(60 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  48.1  49.1  50.1  51.1  52.1  53.1  54.1  55.1  56.1  57.1  ... 219  Next »
522 to 531 of 2190
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.