Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 244  Next »
52 to 61 of 2435
User Details are only visible to members.
from a fairly new couples profile, who (apparently) have a fairly new club in the region, last night:

"Come out to (club name) tonight 9 pm to 2 am. (guy's name), club owner"

hm. no thanks.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14169 posts)
I thought you guys were the drive time show on KROC

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
"I love Potatoes and Cornbread! Which one is the female?"

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Well he obviously had so much success with it that he decided to make it his go to. (rolling eyes)

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
@VeniceGal, get used to it. Happens a lot. A SM will write one message, then copy and paste it and send it out to a ton load of single females or couples.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(362 posts)
Dude writes me a novel. Funny thing is it is an exact message word by word sent to my good friend on this site who is a SF as well. It is clear he did not read my profile or he would not have written. I am left wondering just how many ladies he sent the exact same message to. My reply was thanks but not interested, and a by the way how many ladies did you copy and paste your message to. I will be curious if he replies.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(105 posts)
From a sm with about 2 sentences in his profile. Subject: Hi Message: Do you like to peg hottie?

Reply:Nope

Username hidden
(526 posts)
single male from florida. no prior correspondence.

"Hi sexy!!! You sooo sweet and hot!!! How are u today? I am stay in your town until monday.Maybe we can make friendship?"

um. NO.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14169 posts)
VA: hmmmm.

OnT: from a couple in kentucky. their profile is closed to SFs.

subject: Freaky

my reply: Thanks but I'll be playing with my boyfriend and we already started the day that way.

Enjoy your weekend!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14169 posts)
FB: I just noticed I'm too young for Jenna.

HT: I am, however, old enough for NJ.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26008 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.1  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  ... 244  Next »
52 to 61 of 2435
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.