Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1383   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@bldo,

Relax, you are just suffering from the same fate as the rest of the SLS community with "hot" photogenic qualities of SLS. Dumbasses that look no further than a picture and email you without even glancing at your stats or profile content.

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4488 posts)
We would like to volunteer to stand in for scamp&rabbit and save them some fuel/travel costs since we will be headed that way at the end of the month.

:0)

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(645 posts)
Rabbit, no offense can be taken from someone who gives an honest critique. I appreciate the review ( not to mention the perving (oh I mean looking) at, my pics. It's funny that you say that they are almost feminine in nature, the friend who took those pics and suggested the poses was a woman friend. I'm not that big on selfish and I asked her to help me out. But I am not so thin skinned, that is why I titled my profile review as Brutual Honesty. besides having read what amounts to over three years of this thread I know when you give advice, it comes from a place of honesty and helpfulness.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(70 posts)
@rabbit your result would be better ;) (how soon are you planning a trip this way?)-Mrs

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
HotTNcpl - Your wife is hot! Want to share her please?

I'm hoping the addition of the exclamation point and "please" might produce me better results that the emailer.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2099 posts)
bldofangls - I'm not trying to be a bitch or take a dig at you. I'm simply bringing this up because you asked. I think the reason you are getting so many emails asking if you are bi is because of the 2 nudes in your profile. I perved...um...looked at your pics when you first joined the forum, and while they are beautiful shots, they made me go "hmmmm". Like I said, they are lovely but that is exactly the problem. They are "lovely", almost feminine.

I hope my reply didn't offend you at all. Just my personal observation.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2099 posts)
We received this one this morning- "Your wife is hot, want to share her?"-Ummmm instant no to that offer.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(551 posts)
I received this gem this morning... I'm a DD free swm 5'10' 155 lbs average cock 6 1/2. Love everything anal oral dp toys etc. Also I'm a heavy multiple cummer. No hello, no introduction nothing. I clicked on his profile before I sent him a standard 'No thank you" and found his email was almost verbatim his description from his profile minus the "Hello I'm Jim." I'm pretty sure he emailed me several months ago and I told him I wasn't interested. If he emails again I think I'll simply delete and block.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(77 posts)
Yea well I began to winder if there was a tattoo on my forehead saying I'm gay or bi because soon after a couple IMed me asking if I'm sure I'm not bi. Be sure to let me know if you see it so I can have it removed.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(70 posts)
I have been a few times by single male profiles. Not really propositions, more like "I wish you were bi". However, while a few (pretty rare) couples profiles with bi guys have written to us, none have expressed an interest in me for *those* purposes.

One couple we almost hooked up with ended up derailing over this. I was very much into the wife but then her husband suddenly was more into me than Mrs VA. Sorry dood.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22649 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1383   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls