Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1245   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think my response gives you the general gist of the incoming message: "I find it hard to read "I thoroughly read your bio" and "if you guys are free tonight" without calling bullshit." I'm a SF, for goodness sakes! How the eff am i a "you guys"?!?! Is he counting each boobie individually?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10874 posts)
Mr AA here. The line below is in response to a M&G that we posted in the Hot Date section.

"when is it. I'doing line to come by."

When we are not interested, I simply answer our mail with variations of this response; "Thank you for the respectful and polite mail. We like to give a respectful response one way or the other. It's not a match, but we sincerely wish you exciting times and great memories in the lifestyle."

Surprisingly, the high majority answer with a thank you for at least giving an answer. Sometimes we get an even warmer response, and only a few here and there simply leave it alone. Of course on a rare occasion, we get the lifestyle no-no question of 'why?'.

We simply reply with, "Even though it's not lifestyle etiquette to ask why, we like helping people to understand lifestyle nuances and help promote a better environment for all, so we will leave you with some information. Attraction is mostly a subconscious desire and cannot be definitively explained. For instance; 40 stunningly beautiful men and women could be in a room, yet not everyone would be attracted to everyone else of the opposite sex. Some of us know we need physical attraction first, others do not. In addition, a personality, intelligence and humor can go a long way to help OR detract from the overall attraction, so therefore the question is far too complex to truly define."

In around 8 years and hundreds of initial emails, there have only been maybe 7 negative responses to either our first or second replies.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(331 posts)
that's why i clarified. a two word e mail (even complimentary) wouldn't have merited a response.

yup those are all positive terms, in good context. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5750 posts)
Oh I misunderstood and thought that was the entirety of the email.

Other such fun things to call women which seems to work:

-babelicious

-miss Sexypants

I told a good friend once "you are one hot tamale" and she thought it was cute

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22139 posts)
NJ - intelligent, thoughtful AND hubba hubba ......jackpot !

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1702 posts)
P.S.--i should qualify it by mentioning the e mail itself was intelligent and thoughtful.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5750 posts)
lol. sowwy VA. guaroooooonteed that hubba hubba and/or "hot" are not gonna induce fits in me.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5750 posts)
Women are so fickle about such things... I swear half the time when an email says something like "wow", "hot", or "hubba hubba" you (not you specifically, NJ) throw a tantrum that these guys are morons. The other half it makes you smile.

*sigh* the mysterious female

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22139 posts)
"hubba hubba"

from a SM traveling to my area soon. made me smile.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5750 posts)
"We should Meat"

From a couple we eventually did meet & "Meat" with. LOL!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(837 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 1245   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls