Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
41 to 50 of 1863
User Details are only visible to members.
*snort* @ current and 888

i never blocked loserfer because it just didn't matter much to me what he posted. but now that i am aware he actually pervs my profile regularly (can you say "ewwwwwwwewwwwww!" with me?) i am deploying the block.

{{{{{shudder}}}}}}

NOT the good kind.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10256 posts)
"Posted by a single male. Ok. I'm confused."

He was too, until he discovered he was a she and now she is a single female. You might want to go check something out, just saying.

B-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1625 posts)
" ...we single ladies on this site are 'easy'..."

Posted by a single male. Ok. I'm confused.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
NJ, you are one of my favorite SF to perv, and while I can't see what Jenna posted if you agree with her it must be good. I just want to add something to your post of feeling somewhat inclined to give the benefit of the doubt that SMs have it harder in the lifestyle than in vanilla dating, well....and your personal take is a lot of men (couples, too) in your experience think that we single ladies on this site are "easy" and that you are not. I see this, but I just want to say I find many SF on this site are more than easy and have a nastier view than myself. It's like that saying "Birds of a feather flock together".

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Just as I thought I have seen all the bad in messages I got one out of the blue today.

Subject line; "Hi.. Drinks Dinner maybe More?". That itself is nice enough, then BOOM, HE SHOWS HIS ASS.

Message;

"Hi... I'm Real. Are you? Looking to use or be used or anything in between now or later. Are you an outside the box person or enjoy some mild kink? Let's start with... ? Wow never thought this would be this Hard. Love have a female that is into using a strap on. I also have several toys with me. I'm looking to explore outside the box, hope are you interested?

While he may like toys shoved his ass I like straight guys who are polite and not rude. I found this rude, while I am sure some may jump at his offer, without a photo and his kind of approach I would say this clown falls in the same classification as Losefer. It is clear he did not read my profile. I hate that.

I was floored by his reply, took a while to decide if I should reply or just block. I decided I would be a lady and reply with a "NOT INTERESTED".

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(93 posts)
Subject line: Like to listen

I like to listen to couple's fuck over the phone and watch on hangouts hit me up if interested...

From a free gumby single male 2,200 miles away.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24785 posts)
I completely agree. I've gotten some really nasty comments because I turned them down. One from a couple, which surprised me, and one from a SM. That guy called me a hooker because I wouldn't meet him. I reported him. That was when I stopped being nice and sent as few words as possible when the answer is No. I did get that feeling that he really thought the only thing he had to do was tell me where to be and I would automatically be there. So creepy.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(61 posts)
NiceGuy1961, Never a negative thing to say who is not only a nice guy, but appreciates smarts in attractive woman makes you a SmartGuy in my eyes.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(217 posts)
I have always said that I love an intelligent woman, one who is self confident and can express themselves with the grace of a true lady. God I love the smart strong woman of SLS. I just had the urge to share that.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(858 posts)
hey the footlong fella spammed me today.

i'm a gonna hit delete.

singin' while i might otherwise feel somewhat inclined to give the benefit of the doubt that SMs have it harder in the lifestyle than in vanilla dating, well....my personal take is a lot like jennadoll's. a LOT of men (couples, too, in my experience) think that we single ladies on this site are "easy."

maybe some are. i ain't.

and yeah I occasionally send educational replies. mostly i delete the nonsense nuisance messages.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10256 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
41 to 50 of 1863
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.