Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 243  Next »
41 to 50 of 2422
User Details are only visible to members.
i like that idea.

from a SM nearly 1,500 miles away: "Hi can u let me in to ur private pics please?"

{{{{{ew}}}}}}}

~blocked~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14224 posts)
You should upload a picture of your hand making a thumbs-down sign and photoshop a big X over top of it and attach that pic as your reply.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26040 posts)
"Survey says.."

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
init: i'm fairly certain both interpretations of your post are accurate!

another SM saying how much he really enjoyed my profile and would be honored to be a "select single male" chosen to meet. (picture the big red "X" and loud buzzer from family feud--dude! ya didn't notice the part where i clearly say i'm not meeting single men?!)

another "no thank you" note.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14224 posts)
Totally understood where you were coming from. It's all good.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
BTW - when I said "as many men do" I meant that many men have a high opinion of their own wives, not of mine (although that is usually the case as well, lol)

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Init- you had me at 'high opinion'

OT-- the last couple of single males to mail us have all been complimentary of our profile, pics and our last tag line. One even referred to us as 'highly educated' -- don't know about that; but that was the gist of their birds. Lord I miss the days of the prose that we received as a way to get together with us. I may have to revise that 150 word essay requirements in our profile. Sigh.....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1167 posts)
I happen to have a very high opinion of my wife, as many men do, and I love when guys check her out and tell me how hot she is. Several have been lucky enough to experience how truly hot she can be-but when he strikes me as a gross, leering creep, then I have the opposite reaction and get quite offended that HE thinks HE is worthy enough to even look at her, much less comment.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
(tongue totally in cheek)

how could such awesome hotties like you resist?

(rolls eyes)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14224 posts)
"Hello there!!! I'm new to the site and am looking for a first time experience with a special couple- Let me know if you're interested!!"

SM, free member, no pics, bi, and listed at 5'5" 240 lbs.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 243  Next »
41 to 50 of 2422
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.