Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 242  Next »
32 to 41 of 2418
User Details are only visible to members.
Spoke to soon.... Two emails from SM. No one followed the 150 word essay requirement.

One wrote, "...Your direct profile and experience in the lifestyle are very appealing to me."

Uh OK?? We have been in the LS for 9 months and only actively playing for just about 4, so I don't know if we are 'experienced'

Replied with standard reply of thank you but not actively seeking single gentlemen but will keep them in consideration.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
So how about it? Can I get access to your private pics? ;)

*sticks out tongue*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(634 posts)
For the most part all we have been getting communication wise has been SM and some couples telling us how great and funny our profile is. It looks like we have the reputation as the fun and funny couple. We have become the SLS sit-com couple --- great.....

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
this one has shown up in the WVM and the request gave me the heebiejeebies. definitely no reply/block.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14194 posts)
NJ, we are in the same club when it comes to SMs asking for access to pic's while being miles away. I have had three today during the short time I was on this morning. My reply is no reply and block.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(199 posts)
i like that idea.

from a SM nearly 1,500 miles away: "Hi can u let me in to ur private pics please?"

{{{{{ew}}}}}}}

~blocked~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14194 posts)
You should upload a picture of your hand making a thumbs-down sign and photoshop a big X over top of it and attach that pic as your reply.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26029 posts)
"Survey says.."

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1299 posts)
init: i'm fairly certain both interpretations of your post are accurate!

another SM saying how much he really enjoyed my profile and would be honored to be a "select single male" chosen to meet. (picture the big red "X" and loud buzzer from family feud--dude! ya didn't notice the part where i clearly say i'm not meeting single men?!)

another "no thank you" note.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14194 posts)
Totally understood where you were coming from. It's all good.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 242  Next »
32 to 41 of 2418
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.