Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 175  Next »
31 to 40 of 1743
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey lit'D, I got one like that as well. Wonder if it's the same guy. Nothing much to his pictures or profile.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(425 posts)
Yet another example of a blanket message for sure ...........

Subject Line; Sexy Lady

Body of Message; I love your pictures, you are one of the most sexiest ladies on SLS.

My Reply; - Blocked, being I do not have any posted pictures, rather I will send direct in message I know for sure his guy probable is sending out blanket messages fishing for a reply.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Jenna, sorry for the confusion. The single male who sent me the message for the other woman is not the same man who sent me that lovely message. A big difference between the two, and I hope you noticed that I am referring to the one who sent me that lovely message as a man and not a single male. That man and i have started messaging each other more and more.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(36 posts)
@LittleDemon, I am confused. Are you saying the SM who sent you that nice email was the one who sent you a message meant for another woman or was that a seperate message from another SM?

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(115 posts)
OT: birdie received from short chunky free member SM...would you be so kind as to open your private pictures to me?

Uhm, why? Because you asked nicely? Sorry. Don't know ya/don't owe ya. I refrained from allowing Miss Muffy to send him a reply. So i got that going for me. Which is nice.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11529 posts)
Ok....must notta been whom i though. What a shame. But, welcome, nonetheless.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11529 posts)
I love the block feature.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Kibbles and Velvet, thank you so much. It has been interesting for sure to say the least. Got one this morning that he must have copied and pasted, it had another SF name on it, the standard BS and appears they have been talking back and forth. So I copied and pasted a reply saying I think this was meant for someone else. He replied ..... OOPPSS, so you want to fuck. My reply, BLOCKED.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Welcome LittleDemon, and I too say his style sounds very familiar. After so many bad messages it is always nice to get a nice one from an intellegent man.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Ms. Little Demon, welcome aboard!

Your nice birdie mail author's style sounds very familiar to me. If so, that's s good thing....and yeah, makes for a nice contrast to the other idiots. Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11529 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 175  Next »
31 to 40 of 1743
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.