Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 230  Next »
21 to 30 of 2293
User Details are only visible to members.
second message from a "couple" about 500 miles away

subject: U are fine!!!!!

(really? i'm tempted to snark reply. but i will send the standard no thank you instead.)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12861 posts)
i really hafta smdh sometimes.

first, a message from a guy i had dinner with -- in 2014 -- saying something along the lines of "you may recall we had dinner...yada yada...i'd really like to get to know you.". (as i recall, it was impossible to schedule a follow up -- because of his schedule, not mine. which was odd but now i know why.)

um...didja READ the profile?!?!

(1) i state quite clearly i have a very special man in my life and i'm not meeting any SMs now

(2) this dude from 2014 *now* says in his profile that he's married and looking for someone who "still has the desires" etc.

he'll get a "you didn't read the profile i have a very special man i am seeing and even if i didn't i won't knowingly get involved with a married man. good luck." response.

(more)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12861 posts)
I got one that was blank. Just hi in subject line.. profile very few words. My reply, no reply.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(557 posts)
As soon as he said, "thinking," I was thinking: "Dood, you are soooooo NOT thinking. "

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2014 posts)
The powerful lure of njny's pic must have turned their brains to mush. LOL!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2554 posts)
He had me at "thinking to invite you"..... sigh

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(518 posts)
two different SMs.

no prior contact.

y'all are familiar with the fact my profile was updated (with a date!) to say i'm not meeting new people.

first SM:

Just thought I'd stop by and say hello luv.

~delete~ (didn't read ANY of the profile, quite obviously!)

second SM:

subject Hello

message Love your profile dear. I am thinking to invite you for dinner without any further expectation. Objective of this meeting to know each other and become good friend first f.. Let me know your thought..of course eatery place with your choice ??

(dude, how can you possibly love the profile when it is obvious you haven't READ the profile?!)

the "you didn't read my profile i have a boyfriend good luck" reply will go out to that one.

{facepalm}

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12861 posts)
Velvet, as NJ and Fokkers have pointed out - Sandy Hook is a Federal Park with allot more than Gunnison Beach o offer. Bike and jogging paths, Ft. Hancock, the bay side is used for wind surfing, food, picnic areas etc. And yes Gunnison is very laid back and relaxing too..

Morristown NJ
Username hidden
(134 posts)
And yes. I'm oh so Dewey from that, and the other, emails I've gotten.

These guys must think I'm as desperate as they act.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4175 posts)
While I have found what I came looking for and no longer looking I still like coming to forums to read and participate. While reading I got a pop-up from a lifetime paid couple. I think the correct term is SLS IM. They asked one question "R U in2 Guys". I replied back "No, I'm straight", then as I was about to explain I am no longer looking for anyone the couple closed out the chat. I checked out the profile and they both claim to be straight. That completely lost me but that's cool.

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(90 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 230  Next »
21 to 30 of 2293
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.