Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 175  Next »
21 to 30 of 1744
User Details are only visible to members.
I got one from a "single" female (note we are a couple and I'm strait). "Can I tie you up on your side and blow you while my husband fucks you in the ass?" and she left a phone number.

I looked at her profile: a shy bbw that likes to watch...

My wife thought it was some kind of mistake. She called the girl - it was her cousin and his wife playing a joke. We didn't know they were in the lifestyle and they created a fake profile just to mess with us.

Lagrange GA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Kibbles, it's been 2 days and I still cringe thinking about it. It's bad enough to be Catherized, for medical reason. But to do it for sex reason, that's wierd.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1265 posts)
The entirety of an email from a couple in Dallas:

"Do you ever go to Texas?"

I answered:

"Yes."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24406 posts)
WOW! Wanting to have their 16 year old involved. Damn that sounds awfully illegal to me. I'm glad you are a real man Tommy to ignore such an IM. I bet they got a ton load of replies. I got three messages today, all blocked. One from NC, another from CT, then one from TN and all garbage. I am loving the block feature, thanks everyone for letting me know how great a feature that is.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Several months ago. It wasn't an Email. It was an IM: "My husband is setting up a gang bang for me. He has final say so on who attends. You are in our area. Our 16 year old daughter want;s to participate for her first time. Are you interested?" I didn't reply.

When I tried to pull up their profile I was blocked.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
I don't even have a penis , and I'm cringing from that.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11531 posts)
Just got this email from a single "bi" male. "Since you'll stick a cock in your mouth, would you be interested in having items stuck up your cock? I'm into having steel rods, catheters, candles stuck up mine. Big turn on for me. Let me stick things up your cock, you'll enjoy it." Wow. Is this something new that I may have miss out on? Deleted him right away.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1265 posts)
pasding through. Interested in a quicky?

Free member with one pic of chest and underwear. Think we're going to pass.

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(409 posts)
Kibbles, that is ok. Sent you a personal message. The original post of mine has by far been the best interaction I have had with a single male here when we have not met. We are working on a meet.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I was under the same impression Jenna wasc that second message was the same author, committing a serious faux pas......in that case, i think my initial inpression is correct

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11531 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 175  Next »
21 to 30 of 1744
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.