Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 260  Next »
21 to 30 of 2597
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I say you just stay there, leave here and spare me your miserable attitude you paranoid fuck. What the hell happened to you?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Yep, and it sure beats, "Hi, how are you" or those thinking they are the exception to the rule, spewing their stats and certs as some type of bragging rights.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2741 posts)
Ah..how sweet.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
From a SM on another site we use. He asks for nothing, but thanks us for bringing a smile forward.

"Hello: I had to say after reading your profile, I was extremely impressed with your personality pairings. They were wonderful and creative thank you for that, brought a smile on my face 😊"

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2741 posts)
Had one of the "beggars" I've talked about cross the line. He's young, he's new, he's horny, he has no game and he's closeted Bi (mentions liking man/man contact in profile but listed as straight)

He sent his 8th email this morning. All it said was "So you're really not interested?"

This after we both told him no and to stop emailing us or we would report him for harassment.

Well, congrats, he's been reported and joined our block party and I sent him an email telling him so. I left a little time to make sure he read it before employing the block. He read it and responded, "I'm really sorry!". BLOCK

THIS is why SMs get a bad reputation.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5716 posts)
"I write longer form emails in MS Word and cut n paste. "

So, in other words, "I may be a total douche nozzle, but at least I'm honest."

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2116 posts)
While 99% of messages I get now are from mostly SM males who obviously did not read my profile. I did get one from a SM that was nothing more than a nice message where he wished me luck and nicely asked for some input on his profile. I referred him to forums after I gave him my opinion of his profile. It is nice to simply get an out of the blue message that is normal.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(301 posts)
From a male after an obvious cut & paste; he mentioned that we had sci-fi in common . . . ah nope. It doesn't change anything still I thought it was nice of him to respond.:

"Apologies

I might explain what happened, and yes it was careless. I write longer form emails in MS Word and cut n paste. You got one intended for someone else. I didn't double check to assure that it was the one meant for you. I guess that I didn't properly clear my buffer and copy the new message.

Sorry about wasting your time, perhaps you at least found it modestly entertaining, but more likely a bit annoying,"

Oak Ridge NC
Username hidden
(4783 posts)
SM:

"Good Morning that is a very nice profile I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but it is hard being single"

Reply:

"Good morning. Thanks for the compliment. The best way to get into the swing of things is be social, go to clubs and events where there are alot of people to get to know, then the house party invites should follow. When attending clubs, events or house parties, ask the hosts if they can certify you and your profile so couples and Singles females will know you are who you say you are. Oh, an never know a stranger! ;-)

Good luck and best regards,"

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2741 posts)
Oh, you didn't get the follow up email then?

It read: neener neener neener!

BT

(...And no, I won't be your date)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13442 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 260  Next »
21 to 30 of 2597
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.