Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
21 to 30 of 1868
User Details are only visible to members.
We replied to a local couple who had a hot date up yesterday. We had seen their profile many times and even met them briefly a few years ago at a club. Their reply was " you blew us off at club xxxx a few years back. Not sure what your problem was but you probably still have it. "

We replied back that our recollection was that we met and the girls spoke briefly and amicably but then we went to hang out with another couple that we had arranged to meet that night.

Not sure that they ever read that email as we are now blocked. They are quite an experienced couple so we were surprised at their level of childishness.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(109 posts)
getting old on these free ones... one more today.. "hey your profile is great and does she like BBC" etc..I was not nice when we wrote back and for one he is a free member and they should be blocked from our profile.. but the BBC comment well is just rude again and we replied the same and blocked him. Some SM's just don't get it. WOW!

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(1114 posts)
Yeah, my first thoughts too but the part I didnt include was he (or she?) said that my hubby could join. Which doesn't make sense seeing as how I'm not using our couples profile. I also think they are describing two different scenes in the same sentence. I got the mental image of a dude using a fake couple's profile jackin, kinda frothing and jerkin frantically while pecking at the keyboard with his left hand.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
"I'd like to see my man lick your ass while you are getting fucked and I'm kissing you and he's eating me out..."

How is this physically possible, unless your ass and pussy are at least 3 feet apart or the guy's dick comes out of his chin? I'm trying to imagine how I could lick an ass while fucking a pussy just inches away? And he's licking her pussy whilst licking your ass AND she's also making out with you?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24808 posts)
Got this the other day. It makes me sad. There's no reason why this can't happen, but it won't if it's the first thing you say to me.

"Free membership here and can't reply or see sent pics. My man and I want to give you the full monty with you alone or with your hubby. I'd like to see my man lick

your ass while you are getting fucked and I'm kissing you and he's eating me out... Mmmmmmmm text soon"

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Got am email from a single guy who is a free member, no certs and calls himself a Bull right in his profile line. The following is directly copied from our profile:

"Single guys - if you reach out to us, please match the description above regarding what she is looking for. Also, if she cannot see your face as well as your body then there is no way she will even consider responding so please include in your initial email. If you call yourself a bull or a dom then we're not interested. Previous Certs for single guys are REQUIRED and free members will not be considered."

Normally we wouldn't even respond but I did just to point out the above from our profile. He responds back, not with an apology but saying how well he could please the Mrs. SMH.

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(109 posts)
Please forward their email addresses at your earliest convenience

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
I'll bet that there are some number of women who would ignore a thoughtful email but go for a "wanna fuck?" email.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24808 posts)
Sort of an update to the old asking women in a bar if they want to fuck ploy of legend...only without the face slapping.

I don't know. I think 5% sounds pretty optimistic considering that unsolicited but thoughtful individual emails to people who's profile parameters I fit typically tend to elicit a response of any kind less than half the time.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1024 posts)
And so the silver lining reveals itself.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1643 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 187  Next »
21 to 30 of 1868
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.