Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1200   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@VA bet you read that twice..oh he'll no!

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1059 posts)
His profile states he has a 7 inch cock. His email states he has a 8 inch cock. Just curious how does one grow an extra inch just writing? I really want to ask this 20 year old that thinks he can teach me a thing or two.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1059 posts)
From a single male in New Hampshire:

" If youw ever want to dominate a sissy crossdresser call me please (phone number) thank you"

Um- no.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21967 posts)
translation: sounds like someone has a straight wife they want turned bi, and they want to IM you about it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19425 posts)
Received this a while ago but it still makes me SMH. No subject in the subject line of course.

"w str8 wife bi hite cpl im "

??? translation please.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1473 posts)
LOL .... OMG are you for real. I say go ahead and tell him to get his life together first if that is your first thought. I am a firm believer that your first instinct is always the best, but then again you never know. It is hard to judge a book by its cover. If you and he can continue messaging back and forth who knows, maybe he may be one of the great ones who just happens to be down on his luck right now. Everyone has ups and downs. Best of luck to you on what ever you decide.

Bear DE
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Just received this: Hi I am new to this and would love to meet however I have been without a job for a while(reason my wife left me). I can afford one beer for myself you would need to pay for anything after that. I really want yo tell him maybe you should get your life together first. Any suggestions?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1059 posts)
I see more emails from foot fetishists in your future....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21967 posts)
well now that we can't choose photos to attach to our posts, best to delete the feet on the seats commute posting photos...and maybe find a way to take some new fun public (yet anonymous) photos...

(i may need to take some good shoes pics.)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5192 posts)
lol NJ I get a lot of them about my feet too, because I post so many pics of my shoes. I was saying to MMH one day about it and he said well I don't really have a foot fetish, but you do have lovely feet that could almost make one have a fetish about them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19425 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1200   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls