Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 229  Next »
2 to 11 of 2283
User Details are only visible to members.
reply back from the SM who e-mailed me that he had "just found" my profile to whom i said thank you but i don't think you read my profile, have a boyfriend, not meeting people, best of luck, etc.

"Yes I did but I wanted to try anyway have a awesome day."

mmmkay. thanks!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12749 posts)
and a SM offering me a massage.

um....no thank you.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12749 posts)
SM who e mailed me a few months ago (sent standard no thank you) e mailed me again; "Just found your profile and I think we could have a ton of fun together."

(the new standard i don't think you read my profile...yada...yada....no thank you, best of luck.)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12749 posts)
True that young man.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1181 posts)
NB, here's thw rub. If she happens upon some hot vanilla dood in the super market who chats her up, he may not be comfy with joining me in putting the hammer down on her that eve. That I can buy, because he's vanilla. But when a LS dood wants one on one with her, he's up to shenanigans. Why? Because a LS dood who is in it for the right reasons has no prob with my presence because he gets it. When he wants her one on one, he's up to sneaky shit.

What's more, if your lady comes back from that one on one with him claiming that he was a perfect gentleman, and how he didn't try anything, pack your bags. Your days are numbered because whatever bs he's up to, she's now in on it with hm.

Titusville FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
And I was just about to ask the same thing. Dang smooth

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(1181 posts)
SM, "would love to dicuss the solo play with her option..." Uh, yeah fucknut, sorry. That option is not open to LS SM's.

Titusville FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
From a couples profile yesterday: "Hi" Delete!

We got an e-mail from "them" a couple months ago & after seeing each others pics all were were interested in meeting. When we brought up the phone call.....crickets. There were more pics of him than her in the profile & the certs were several yrs. old. Suspect it's just him now wanting to perv pics and/or try to meet alone.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2535 posts)
from the SM who sent me his cell phonenumber & told me to text him (i deleted the message)

"Uh oh. :-("

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12749 posts)
from a Free member "couple"

subject: Hi

(smh)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12749 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 229  Next »
2 to 11 of 2283
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.