Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 260  Next »
191 to 200 of 2592
User Details are only visible to members.
nj,

Like dark and white, sometimes "contrast" is a good thing

;-)

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1045 posts)
Hahahah!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28385 posts)
This is very amusing if you read our profile and get to the part where we don't meet or talk to free single male profiles or give our our personal contact info like phone numbers or kik without being comfortable with someone first. Yes, he is a free single male gumby.

SM Gumby: Are you guys in to Cuckhold or single guys??

US (being sarcastic in our reply... we're not into cuckold scenarios): We enjoy single men and have a huge fantasy of being in a cuckold situation! Tragically, you're a free profile, don't have the pics we require and didn't read our profile apparently.

SM Gumby: Well I have plenty of pics can I send you some ????

US: How are we going to get pics of you? They're not on your profile.

SM Gumby: I have kik snapchat I try to keep pics as private as possible but not to the people I'm interested in

US: Here ya go, ya might have missed it in our profile. :)

If you contact us, please, Please PLEASE have a face and body photo to share either on your profile or included in your communication. We can't stress this enough. We get lots of messages asking for text, email or KiK info to exchange pics. We do not give out any of our personal info until we've established a level of comfort.

We have face pics on our profile for all members here to see. We expect everyone that contacts us to respond in kind. If you do not open your profile to to us with clear face pictures, then we will assume that you didn't read our profile and your message will be deleted without a response. Sorry to be harsh, but we just don't wish to waste anyone's time. We will respond to all messages that have pictures. (Please make sure these photos are current as ours have been in the last 12-18 months with some as recent as just a few weeks ago.) However, we will not always respond immediately after they have been sent or read. We always will discuss each message together as a couple.

Paid members will be given preference over free ones. ***red***We will not meet any single free profile males.***/red*** Membership is cheap and shows you're serious and gives you more than five messages a day and gives you the ability to have private galleries opened up to you and you don't have to rely on text, email and messaging programs to communicate and this is a run on sentence.

SM Gumby: I wish we you could see me:(

US: *crickets*

So then the single male gumby actually PAYS to be a member and gives us access to his private pictures.

SM Gumby: You can look at my private pics now ;)so check me out! I gave you access

US: Thanks for emailing us, but we are not interested at this time. Good luck in your search!

It was fun stringing this one along.

Ocala FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
contrast:

Hi how r u (total content) from a completely unknown SM (~delete~ ain't even getting the easy button response)

with the. best. e mail. ever. received this morning (chezdarlin that's staying in the inbox unopened so i can re-read often and smile :-*)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16575 posts)
Every once in a while one slips through from a SM.

I sure would like her to sit on my face while I use my talented tongue to bring her to orgasm over and over.

Not even a Hello? They wonder why we have SM blocked.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(604 posts)
single guy sent a message with subject: bi friends

message: Hi I am looking for a bi woman for play times and more. (name)

i sent the thanks but if you had read my profile you will have noticed i have a boyfriend and am not interested in single men...good luck in your search.

this morning he sends: "things do change"

~delete~

SMH.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16575 posts)
We had a SM send us the lame, "Hi, how are you?" email a few times over the last two months and since we try to reply to everyone, we would answer, "Fine, and you?"

So three days ago he writes, "Hey, I am going to be in town this weekend." Rabbit replied, "That's great, thanks for letting us know, you have fun."

Yesterday we get another, "Hi, how are you." as if he didn't remember emailing us previously. Rabbit replied with, "We would be doing fine if you would stop sending us spam emails."

His reply: "Spam? Don't worry, I'll block you and it won't happen again. Rude much?"

Thanks! Saved us the trouble.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5569 posts)
"World's greatest liver? Does that come with onions? "

Maybe he can just drink a lot?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28385 posts)
Got an e-mail today from a FWB couple. "Hi" nothing else. Read their profile & they both had significant others whom they were cheating on so they needed to be discreet!

Didn't bother to respond. Sheesh!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3178 posts)
Hannibal, LOL!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3178 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 260  Next »
191 to 200 of 2592
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.