Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 1073   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Holly, how dare ya put our private conversation up in forums for all to see!!

I thought we were better than that!!!

Pennsauken NJ

Username hidden
(144 posts)
Start from the bottom and you can see why I get so disheartened by the majority of emails I receive.

Subject: FWB Sorry sweet ie but if do consider me sure won't b disappointed ty Subject: FWB Hello. We communicated when you were new to SLS and I explained that I wasn't meeting anyone at that time but I also made some suggestions about improving your profile. I just looked at your profile and see that you didn't take my advice. To be honest, even if I was meeting new people right now, I would not ever consider meeting you based on the way your profile is written. I encourage you to work on improving the content - both expanding it and correcting your spelling and grammar issues. Good luck Holly

Subject: FWB Hi short stuff like your look interested if you are message E

Then 3 month later he starts the conversation above Subject: FWB Ty u Holly appreciate infoand if like pic etc let me know or keep me in mind if want to play ty Subject: FWB Thanks for writing. I see you're new to SLS. Welcome! It can be a wonderful place but it doesn't take patience and perseverance. I am not meeting anyone new at this time but I'd like to offer some friendly advice. I think you should work on your profile a bit. It makes a better impression to use proper grammar and punctuation. You should also have more content. A free profile with no pictures and a just a couple of lines will not grab anyone's attention. You should also consider adding some pictures. You can put them in a private gallery and open for people who want to see what you look like. I wish you the best of luck!

holly

29-Jul-13 12:19 PM [EST] Subject: FWB Hi hott stuff if like message me n who knows

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
{like}

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
This one came today.

"Have you had any luck on this site?"

Well, no we haven't. We wrote all those certs ourselves.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2887 posts)
Got this yesterday from a dude in AZ "Your pics got me hard.... At work. Thx! "

something kinda sweet/honest/funny about it, so I replied, even though I felt it was more one of those one-wya messages.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9933 posts)
great pic

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
This today from someone we've already turned down: "Hey guys we like it make friends in and outside of room have a dinner drinks and see what happens guys interest in meeting us. "

I felt like I was in the Swinger edition of the movie Goonies.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
This ws in my inbox today " MORNING, Whats your email , so I can send pic and email "

Uhm, NO!

My reply, " Excuse me? NO! I do not operate that way! Please kindly take the time and trouble to READ my profile."

I guess I shoulda added, "Have a nice day", but didn't think of it in time. Grrr!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9933 posts)
This evening I received : "Well we are very interested in helping you out we would like to talk with you and see if we hit it off Tammy and scott"

Help me out? The only help I'm looking for is someone to empty the dishwasher and mow the lawn.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Yeah, I get a lot of those, "love your pics....have a nice day" type birdies. I guess it's a way to show some props without disrespecting me when I've stated up front that I have enough playmates right now and I won't take away from their time to schedule in any new ones.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9933 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 1073   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls