Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 219  Next »
191 to 200 of 2187
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome VeniceGal, I see you are new on the block here in forums and not to far from each other so I can almost call you neighbor. Might make for an interested time to meet for girls night out. Like Tramp said, you get some real boneheads that do and write things that just have me SMH. (Shaking My Head).

North Port FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
Lol. That's (sexy librarian) exactly what I was gonna say!

And one more thing...

Be judicious with blocking these knuckleheads. The material you can get from them is priceless...just can't make that stuff up! Lol

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1082 posts)
Got one, profile had two sentences in it, no pictures, and his message was - "Good times no limits and always looking for a party". My reply, was going to be good, have fun but I decided that he did not read my profile being he is way too young I just blocked him. I am getting way to many messages now that are garbage.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Tramp, maybe it gives her the librarian look and you like the quite freaky type, just saying, don't know the lady but again, just saying.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
BTW...have I mentioned that I just love those glasses?

I don't know why, but they just rock my...

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1082 posts)
After changing tagline, I received this cute message:

I assume you are looking for men with big imaginations?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3182 posts)
Could have been a keeper rabbit...a diamond in the ruff, ruff.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1082 posts)
You boys are such rabid dogs when it comes to fresh pussy. It's adorable.

Welcome to the shark tank Venice.

Just arrived in our inbox. Free member. One pic of a woman.

"How's it going. I'll hanging out in New Orleans in a little while if interested. Your wife is hot. If you have kik I can send pics"

my reply, "Despite your well written and personable email and fascinating, personality packed profile full of pictures of BOTH of you along with descriptions and info about who the TWO of you are , I think we will have to take a pass."

Profile reads:

Looking For: "A nice looking female to give wife a ladies touch. Maybe some sensual messages , threesomes. Wife has done this before but never eaten the kitty yet. Would like to find her a lady that her kitty taste and smells good. Looking for average to nice body, pretty face."

Description: "In joy good company and love to see chemistry build ..............................................................."

Am I crazy to pass this up? <<eyeroll>>

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3935 posts)
"but if their emails to me are poor I have come to learn about the block feature really fast."

That's exactly why I haven't emailed you yet; still polishing the fifth draft. Look for it sometime after Thanksgiving.

Btw, you've violated well-established forum protocol that calls for you to open all your private pics to the person who first welcomed you to the forums.

So show me ur tits.

Just kidding.

Sorta.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
LMAO ...... again too funny man ........

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(47 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ... 219  Next »
191 to 200 of 2187
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.