Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1073   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This one came today~

"Hey guys want to meeting us"

The whole profile was full of spelling and grammar errors. Not to mention they are about 4 hours away.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2887 posts)
This wasn't from an email but it was an opening I used at a local naughty back to school club party about a week ago. My wife was off doing her thing and I saw a hottie off to the side, practically naked, dancing and in her own happy place.

She was too distracting for me to ignore so I walked up to her, smiled, and whispered in he ear, "I'm just dying to know what school you got thrown out of.." She cracked up and we ended up having a great chat-

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1138 posts)
"lets have hrs of sex"

Hmmm...considering that we already sent him the "thanks but no thanks" response last Spring, no pictures, very little info (other than about his magnificent 8" rock hard member) and he lives 3 hours away...AND he is about 5 years above our age range!!!!

This guy sounds just like what we are looking for, I should see if he wants to meet and send him a "when and where" email just to fuck with him :-)

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
You considering him for temp-to-hire, Mrs. Uriah?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9932 posts)
Damn, wonder if dude can multi-task too.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2730 posts)
Damn Holly, sounds like you got yourself a winner there...if you don't want him you can toss him our way...lol

I haven't seen that many missing periods since the last time the Mrs. was pregnant!!!

Shamokin PA

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I just received a doozy...

hello well i am single laid back very humble but also the freak of all freaks i drink play pool bowl love to watch movies an eat pussy i have a very very high sex drive can 4 times back to back with out stopping i have 11 1/2 inches three fingers thick takes me two hrs to cum once and i still be hard and horny i have a huge pussy eating fetish i wanna know will you wear some sexy panties bend over grab ankles and let me lick both holes until you cum in my mouth or let me have my head hang off the edge of the bed you stand over squat on my face and let me make my tounge vibrate on your clit until you cum down my throat text me XXX xxx XXXX would love to pay your way to come see me for a weekend

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Well Lou, I hope that at least made you laugh. Did you respond? His 2-6 hours line cracked me up because I have a feeling that he'd wear out before you do. ;-)

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I just do not know what to say.

Having fun on SLS ? Getting that itch scratched ? My name is John, check out my pics, they are accurate. I play without my wife and she knows. This is what I am looking for, a horny slut (preferably single but not a problem if you can be careful and thoroughly discreet) that I can meet 1-3 time a month for full fun times of at least 2-6 hours per time. You must be the type of person that is open minded and freaky ! I view life through erotic-tinted glasses. I must be some sort of perve because I fantasize about 90% of the women I see everyday. NO Prudes or coy teasers ! Will do outside activities as long as they are adult themed. ;-) Toy store, bars, strip joints, swinger clubs, hotel parties, random pickups, exibitionism etc. Will try almost anything twice, just to be sure. Also, during the week would like to correspond thru email, erotic chatting, cyber sex, dirty pics and stories plus a day to day sexually oriented outlook on people is encouraged. I am a terrible flirt and an experienced freak, would love to have a NSA FWB situation with someone geographically close... I live in Dublin. Email me a and let's see what happens..... I'm usually the love me or hate me type. -John (hoping to one day lick your yearning clit through sheer panties !

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(953 posts)
Oh Bruhman, you ruined your gag by using correct grammar and spelling in your post. Better luck next time ;-)

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 1073   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls