Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 187  Next »
181 to 190 of 1868
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you njnybi, got this one this morning from a free member for three years, no pictures, poor profile. "Give me a holler if you would like to exchange a picture". My reply is a non reply and block. I would call this guy a clunker for sure.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(102 posts)
welcome to the forums, little devil. your new acquaintance will be a great help; just be patient and weed through the "clunkers"

there are enough great people to make it worthwhile weeding out the good ones.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10295 posts)
"In town beginning xx/xx until yy/yy. Liked your profile. Would you be interested in meeting us out in a French Quarter bar and seducing my wife? She can't know this is a set-up..."

I declined, politely.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11105 posts)
Thank you Northgirlsouthboy and GoofyGirlinDE.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(102 posts)
I love the name LittleDemon, yes welcome to the forum. My tag line says -- Life has gotten busy and complex, taking a break from the LS. So when I get messages from people who say they have read my profile all I can do shake my head. The advise given is sound and he does sound like a good single male. Trust your feelings, and like he wrote be safe.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
Welcome to the forum

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(676 posts)
Wow, in the time it took me to write my first post I got messages from two guys that are the extreme opposite. One thing I have learned from reading forums is about the block feature. I hated using it at first, but now I welcome it.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(102 posts)
Hello all. I am new here and I must say the quality of the messages I get is just plain ridiculous. I am here posting after getting so many bad and un-classy emails, however I do want to post on what has to be the nicest heartfelt message from a SM. I figured this topic would be the best for my first post.

Here is a copy and paste of that message;

Hello LittleDemon, First I just want to wish you a warm belated welcome to SLS. By now you have probably gotten a ton load of messages, some good, some bad, and some ugly. There are a lot of great people on this site, and I would like to recommend you start reading forums, you will find that will be a great way to network, and learn about the lifestyle. Feel free to reach out to me as a recourse about this site should you have any question's, or simply reach out to the great people in forums. You will make friends, you will have fun, and that is why we are all here. So my advise is simply, enjoy yourself and be safe. Have fun and best on your endeavor's in 2016 and beyond. He then gave his name which I will leave out.

My reply back after about a week was; "Thank you for your message, I am not sure if you were just welcoming me to the site and fishing for a reply of interest. I do want to thank you for being nice and not sending an obscene message. So, which is it? A welcome or fishing"?

His reply back to me; "Absolutely, yes I was simply welcoming you to the site. This is a great lifestyle and I have met a lot of great people and look forward to meeting more, if for anything else to share an adult beverage and some laughs. Is it truly that hard to believe that someone can said a message just to say hi? I would be open to a meet should you want to but my initial email was honestly just to welcome you to the site". Now that is what I call being a respectable SM. Oh yeah, his pictures are G-Rated with a complete profile.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(102 posts)
"Hello"

That's it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24807 posts)
Don't ever let yourself get sucked into an argument like that. Block or ignore them the moment they become belligerent.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24807 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 187  Next »
181 to 190 of 1868
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.