Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 218  Next »
181 to 190 of 2172
User Details are only visible to members.
After changing tagline, I received this cute message:

I assume you are looking for men with big imaginations?

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3174 posts)
Could have been a keeper rabbit...a diamond in the ruff, ruff.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1036 posts)
You boys are such rabid dogs when it comes to fresh pussy. It's adorable.

Welcome to the shark tank Venice.

Just arrived in our inbox. Free member. One pic of a woman.

"How's it going. I'll hanging out in New Orleans in a little while if interested. Your wife is hot. If you have kik I can send pics"

my reply, "Despite your well written and personable email and fascinating, personality packed profile full of pictures of BOTH of you along with descriptions and info about who the TWO of you are , I think we will have to take a pass."

Profile reads:

Looking For: "A nice looking female to give wife a ladies touch. Maybe some sensual messages , threesomes. Wife has done this before but never eaten the kitty yet. Would like to find her a lady that her kitty taste and smells good. Looking for average to nice body, pretty face."

Description: "In joy good company and love to see chemistry build ..............................................................."

Am I crazy to pass this up? <<eyeroll>>

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3928 posts)
"but if their emails to me are poor I have come to learn about the block feature really fast."

That's exactly why I haven't emailed you yet; still polishing the fifth draft. Look for it sometime after Thanksgiving.

Btw, you've violated well-established forum protocol that calls for you to open all your private pics to the person who first welcomed you to the forums.

So show me ur tits.

Just kidding.

Sorta.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13016 posts)
LMAO ...... again too funny man ........

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Holy sh***!

A smile from NJ, and a thumbs up from Sweet Sweet Sugar (two, count 'um...two hawtees).

Damnit girls! Not only have ya'll made my whole day....but I think after all these years I finally achieved that "multi" thing that the studs have been talkin' about!

OK, so I'm quiting right this minute before I screw this up by talking.

Tramp (out, but smilin' aweful big!)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1036 posts)
LOL, for Tramp;

"It's a good rule of thumb not to pay much attention to me. ;^/",

Sugar you crack up with the things you post.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Not to worry Ms Venice...I was just funning (and flirting a bit) with NJ.

It's a good rule of thumb not to pay much attention to me. ;^/

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1036 posts)
Wow, I never thought people would be creeped out by me looking at their profile, especially if they live far away. I have to admit I have been checking out the profiles from the forum people to see how they wrote their profiles, what type of success they have had, and to get ideas for my own profile and see where mine falls short. I take people looking at mine as a compliment, but if their emails to me are poor I have come to learn about the block feature really fast.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(37 posts)
What a sweet thing to say to an Ole hobo. You're an angel....is what you are. 8-)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1036 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  ... 218  Next »
181 to 190 of 2172
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.