Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1154   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess the SM has decided that it's just SOOOO not fair to him. ...I mean you {ooops!} That he doesn't have any opportunity to get his pecker....I mean hands..... on the Mrs.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
This the best ones by most single men its not right why he gets mfm and u can't get mfm tell him if u if he don't give u mfm u going 2 stop swinging

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This from a tame couple in Missouri today. No pic,minimal text in the profile

"I love lady 50-60 years old. wife is so sexy. eager to have a time with your couple."

Say, what??

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8902 posts)
I'm laughing my ass off at all the emails we are getting saying "great profile", seriously??

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
OK, this is a "conversation" over that past week or so, with a little 20-something dude.

he: "H<span style="font-family:times new roman,serif; font-size:10pt">ow are you today? I am doing good. Have vacation all week. Hope to hear from yall. Take care. </span>"

me: "<span style="font-family:times new roman,serif; font-size:10pt">Y'all is plural....? </span>" and then "fine"

he: " <span style="font-family:times new roman,serif; font-size:10pt">Well I'm gald yout fine. What plans you have for the weekend? </span>"

me: "<span style="font-family:times new roman,serif; font-size:10pt">family and working </span>"

he: "<span style="font-family:times new roman,serif; font-size:10pt; line-height:115%; mso-ansi-language:EN-US; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><font color="#000000">Ah ok. Well pretty busy schedule then uh?."</font></span>

<span style="font-family:times new roman,serif; font-size:10pt; line-height:115%; mso-ansi-language:EN-US; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US"><font color="#000000">me: " </font></span><span style="font-family:times new roman,serif; font-size:10pt">Usually. And I stated that pretty clearly in my profile"</span>

<span style="font-family:times new roman,serif; font-size:10pt">...y'all please tell me I wasn't too rude but hopefully got my point across.</span>

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Adds a whole different meaning to "Nice Dreams"....Maui Wowie , move over. Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Dickcicle sounds like something Cheech Chong would have sold out of their ice cream truck.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
Free Willie!

{Sorry, HAD to!} Seriously, though, PG I have had a radical increase in birdies and profile views recently. ... Strange. I guess I really AM having a Pavlovian effect on people.....hmmmmm.....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
They are called dickcicles, BT. It sounds like a joke, but I have come close to frostbite there during a long ski over a frozen lake. I actually had to stuff a mitten in my pants to save my willey.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
so the changing of the profile didn't work, proving that people really don't read them. Two doozies today.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1154   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls