Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 246  Next »
171 to 180 of 2456
User Details are only visible to members.
I have one that says "Infidel" in Arabic. Am I doing wrong?

Username hidden
(190 posts)
I have a t-shirt that says "Tramp PhD", am I doing wrong, smooth?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3400 posts)
They have "Hooker!" shirts?

Fair enough. :)

Username hidden
(190 posts)
Well I don't know Hookers use it all the time. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6582 posts)
@ PlayfulGuy. Nothing you have posted here changes anything in my post. No one said anything about not respecting what they do. Only that it is so funny to watch them try to use what they do for a living to get themselves laid. I know several, call a few of them friends. Not one of them will even try to deny this when I give them hell about it. It's also why they wear "RESCUE" or "EMT" t-shirts everywhere they go.

I just happen to be of the opinion that it is douchebag behavior to attempt to get laid, not on your own merits, but because of what you do for a living. A distant second... ? Pilots. LOL.

Username hidden
(190 posts)
As with everything in life you have good apples and bad apples, the firefighters I know are all great guys and mostly Volunteers who when the alarm sounds will be the first to run into your burning house to bring you out. I for one do not know the anti-firefighter trending of late.

On Topic; from a couple, "Mr wants to know if you are into guy one on one play" By reply was to block him.

Username hidden
(61 posts)
We have played with a firefighter (volunteer, fire commissioner plus sold firefighting equipment) but he was one of the nicest guys I have met.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1501 posts)
We've met 5 firefighters in the recent past. 4 of them worked together, imagine that. 3 of the 4 were snobbed assholes (one trying to be very controlling), while one was very nice yet too shy to even flirt. The fifth was a random that he and his wife thought the swinging world owed it to them to get whatever they wanted due to his status.

The opinion is definitely not an absolute.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2351 posts)
I've seen news stories about women being arrested for calling 911 just so firefighters will come to their house so they can flirt with them. Seriously.

So I went searching for one and googled woman arrested 911 firefighter. Up came an ad for "Woman Firefighter Finder".

"Find The Love Of Your Dreams With Single Firefighters Near You Today!"

I went through the motions on their site and it told me I had 1,541 female firefighter matches in my zip code.

I'm pretty sure there aren't even 1,541 female firefighters in the state of Florida, let alone all of them being on such a ridiculous web site.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26543 posts)
Ditto here too NJNY. The only uniform I want to see a man in is a suit. I may have watched the Great Gatsby one too many times.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4310 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 246  Next »
171 to 180 of 2456
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.