Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 219  Next »
171 to 180 of 2190
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi SweetSweet and cowgirl, I'm starting to wonder whether it's harder for a single guy or a single woman on here. Wow. Unbelievable.

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(732 posts)
Fun, I agree with you that on this site it is very nice that even when people who are different, can be looking for different things, that there are still little things we all share in common. Being good people is one of those common things.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Had a great first meet, while I did not get a email on SLS, got a text saying good night and thank you again for allowing me to meet you and have an incredible time tonight. Close enough to a damn email. Great way to end an evening.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(47 posts)
"What you and Rabbit have is so much different than what I came for "

That's what's nice about this; different people can look for completely different things and still have a little in common.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13024 posts)
"Sorry. No bi males" coming less than 24 hours after the other half of the couple sent me an unsolicited IM.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(158 posts)
Paid member, nowhere close, no pictures on his profile, had maybe 20 words total on his profile.

Subject line = hi. Body of message = Open Ur pic's.

Now I call that very rude, not even a reply was warranted so my reply was to give no reply.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(119 posts)
Nope, I do construction but I do have family in police work and firefighting work. My favorite emails are the ones that I get replies to, either way.

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(72 posts)
IM, thank for having my 6, are you one of those firefighters, policemen, or professional athletes?

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Fair enough. What you and Rabbit have is so much different than what I came for and have and while I have been here for a while I am still a newbie in a lot of ways. If I never commented before from earlier posts congratulations on your new home and hope everything is coming along well. You two make a great couple.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(514 posts)
Two different stories. Had you posted that you responded to his rude email, I would have said he got what was coming to him. Your response being based on him being a cross dresser still sounds a bit condemning of a lifestyle choice that many would view as much less perverted than what we (swingers) engage in.

As for the assertion that they only dress that way for fund-raisers, I think you would be surprised.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3954 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 219  Next »
171 to 180 of 2190
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.