Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 192  Next »
171 to 180 of 1918
User Details are only visible to members.
Velvet,

I'm afraid you misunderstood my post. The delicious opportunity you missed was to ridicule the guy. Like for example Suprfun could have suggested to the guy who hoped she could find his penis..."Hang on dude, let me grab my readers."

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1060 posts)
A little mascara...a little blush, and you too can have a pretty penis. Should have told him that he should try some extra concealer.

Me? I'm a fan of lipstick. The transferable variety.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11199 posts)
BOY O BOY did I get a beauty of a IM today... I hope my pretty penis finds you... Or you can find it... Now I don't know about you guy's but I am really turned on!!!! So please stand back, he is allllll mine!!!!! CHECK PLEASEEEEEEE BLOCKED!!!!!!! XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(327 posts)
We all know the cert debate, you want a picture of the sender to see if he is worth meeting..... Butt pix are a dime a dozen, let him see that smile, you may get the email you seek. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1826 posts)
Currentrider,

I can see where you are coming from, but I am very picky and I will admit I am very fast to form an opinion from the first message. Dude was telling me he wanted to see my photo to see if I was worth meeting, my thought is he is not worth my time or effort. I prefer messages that have substance.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(185 posts)
Velvet,

It's very charitable of you to assume he was a demented fool rather than a clueless asshole. Still, blocking him without a response seems like a bit of a waste of a delicious opportunity...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1060 posts)
Free member. No pictures at all. No subject. Message; I want to see your pictures before I decide if I want to go further.

His profile sucked, member for 7 years, zero certs.

My reply was not to reply and I blocked the demented fool.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(185 posts)
another example of how *not* to initiate a conversation.

subject: "I still want to fuck the shit out of you with my BBC"

message: "write me back again! I'm now retired and can host any time at all, period!"

clicking on the handy little message history button, i see he sent me a cut and paste, all capital letters, page long message back in 2013 which i sent the standard "thanks not interested good luck in your search" auto reply message to. i guess in his mind that constituted me writing him back?

:::blink::::

okay. ~delete~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10919 posts)
Not an email but IM...

Very hot, young firefighter and the IMing was going well until....

"If we meet and play, when I'm fucking you, can I call you mommy?"

WTF? Blocked! Worse part was he was the age of my oldest son. Yikes!!

Grasonville MD
Username hidden
(29 posts)
From a SM:

"I live in BR and am meeting up with a woman in Lafayette tonight then going back to her place, would you two like to join us? The more the merrier!"

My reply: "So you want us to drive two hours to meet you (who we have never met before) and woman we haven't even seen pics of nor do we know if she has any idea what you are planning? Good luck with that. lol"

~S

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3724 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ... 192  Next »
171 to 180 of 1918
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.