Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 258  Next »
161 to 170 of 2579
User Details are only visible to members.
"Can I feel your pretty peach pussy?"

My response: Dude that is my wife. She loves sex but is not a whore. Is that the way u start conversations with a lady? We will have to pass.

Good looking guy who is just an idiot.

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2702 posts)
So... Potatoes and cornbread what are y'all doing tonight. ;0)

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2702 posts)
from a SM.

30 yrs old (strike one)

5 ft 5 (strike two)

subject: Hey

Hey gorgeous I m in _______.i can meet up with you today. xxx-xxx-xxxx. Let me have the pleasure to meet you.

(strike three--dude, ya didn't *read* the profile!!!!)

easy button: i have a boyfriend and i am not interested in meeting single men. it says it right there at the top of my profile. good luck.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16320 posts)
The most common one we get from couples and single men is the same, "You two want to meet up tonight?" Or, "What are you guys doing tonight?" Clearly states in our profile we will not just run right over and jump into bed. Our country really has a lot of ADD individuals running around lol!

Rialto CA
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I set up a single female profile so I can set up a true surprise that the hubby wants. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of emails received on my first day. Most of them actually were more than one line and acknowledged what I was looking for.

Then I got this IM... " hello sexy goddess boos how are you today may i be allowed to masterbate on cam for you please boss"

Are there actually enough women out there that are into that, for a guy to send IMs like that?! Do these guys actually get answers?!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(172 posts)
They had IM'd us previously to tell us they liked our profile. I said "Thanks". That was all.

I could direct them to that part of the fora, but I can't email them. This isn't worth the effort....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28016 posts)
VAbeach, I have to ask, they say "sorry to bother y'all again". Had they really contacted you previously? Because I can't imagine cold sending my profile to a random couple for review! If they are new, i might kindly point them to the "better profile" tab, otherwise, SMH.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(172 posts)
IM from a couple:

Hi there. Sorry to bother y'all again but if I upload by more detailed profile info, could you look at it for me and tell me if I should delete anything? I've loaded the kitchen sink in the thing LOL and was hoping I could get some suggestions on what to omit, if anything. It's really long so I wanted to warn ya lol. I have not uploaded it yet bc I wanted to hear from you first. So, let me know if you're willing and I'll upload it and IM back to let you know I put it up. THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

(clicks on profile)

Sorry, this user has chosen to have their profile hidden from Couples.

??????

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28016 posts)
good point--i do say no one liners/expect your message to be deleted-- but at the end, and most people don't read through to the end. so looks like i have more tweaking of the profile to do.

something else to add to the busy list.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(16320 posts)
Well, I can see their confusion. You do say in your profile that while you are taking time out you are interested in making new friends. You also state that people should send an email since you don't kik.

I agree that no one likes a one line email but some people are just like that and don't make it all the way to the bottom of the profile (although they should).

If it was my profile I'd probably tell them that reading my entire profile would have saved them, and me, some wasted time as One Line/spam emails never get a good response from me.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5455 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 258  Next »
161 to 170 of 2579
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.