Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 219  Next »
161 to 170 of 2190
User Details are only visible to members.
i'm kept young by my young'un.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12056 posts)
Njny.... sigh, at 34 I must be older than I thought.... I had to Google "IKR"

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(102 posts)
Wow Tramp. You guys are tough!

Another difference between single males and others here is that, in any situation where oral sex was on offer, an apostrophe probably wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
IKR?

;-P

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12056 posts)
Oh, and a second Tramp's"punctuation fellas, punctuation". I tease the Mr that if my head hurts from just reading the email/profile because of text speak or lack of punctuation, there is know way we will be a match.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(102 posts)
"Subject I'm what u want and ur what I want Do to my professional life I can't have face pics on here but u can text me at xxxxxxxxxx and I'll be glade to send some! My profile dose not have bi nor can I have that do to my profession but I love to please a women read my profile he can watch or join in...."

He is also ten years over our desired age, but was sure to point out that he looks younger.

When I replied with a standard "no thanks", he replies that he "forgot to open his pics". But if we change our minds, he thinks we would be a great fit. I responded that he only had one, non-face pic on his profile, so it didn't really meet what our profile asks for. I also called bull on not being able to post as bi.... if nobody can see your face, how would posting as bi affect any professional interest? He responded that we don't know his profession, and therefore can't understand. He also "looks younger than you". It is taking a lot of will power to not respond that I highly doubt he looks younger than a 34 year old "women". =P

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(102 posts)
No subject, just:

"Hello guy's I'm really just looking to give oral nothing else right now to a clean disease, free woman"

Punctuation fellas...watch the Punctuation.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1138 posts)
"I actually think it is harder for the woman."

Looking at some of the cuties in this thread certainly has made it harder. Is that TMI?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
As a single male I am used to the no thanks, we are not compatible, or the dreaded no reply. My favorite are the ones that are from the ladies that put thought into what they wrote and do so with class and kindness. Says a lot about the woman and is very welcomed to us single men.

Rehoboth Beach DE
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Now I do not know the numbers, but I bet us single men outnumber the single woman by like 20 to 1 (number out of thin air) and from what I read I actually think it is harder for the woman.

Rehoboth Beach DE
Username hidden
(41 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ... 219  Next »
161 to 170 of 2190
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.