Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 230  Next »
151 to 160 of 2294
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok I have to post this message we just got from a single guy, I was left utterly speechless, I don't even know what to say:

"Let me please begin by presenting my very strong and sincere commends to the ravishing Queen for her conspicuous glamour, her pristine beauty, her inviting and irresistible sexy curves, her impeccable and incomparable sexy butt and legs, as well as for her suckable and adorable magnetic breasts, which left on me and deep inside me the impact of an oasis in a dehydrated piece of land yearning for water.

As far as I am concerned, you are by any fair and reasonable standards a bona fide exemplarity of beauty, style and class. Thank you ever so much for existing. Because of your existence, particularly your sexy body and beauty, this common word, particularly my tiny one has become better, happier and more sensical.

Again, thank you so much, dear. I'm very impressed, deeply honored, truly humbled and I'm eternally grateful."

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(518 posts)
That's the only reason NJ keeps not blocking me I think. Entertainment value.... ;-)

South Beloit IL
Username hidden
(1098 posts)
Sigh.... you had me at idiot...

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(518 posts)
Lol. So true, but block? Never!

To this date I've never blocked a soul. The bigger the Idiot, the better the entertainment!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2016 posts)
Tramp, that verbiage in the response resonated like a modern day gutter Shakespeare. So raw, so passionate, so blockable...

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(518 posts)
From a 4' 1" free SF in Calgary:

"hell

hey babe, ur profile looks interesting. send me a chat"

Uh, hell no.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1126 posts)
A good one yesterday from the male half of a couple.

My reply to his initial email:

"Thanks for your email, and I opened our pics as well. I'm at work right now, but I'll try to write this evening once I get home.

Tramp"

His *immediate* response:

"Great I would love the lady sucking my cock and fucking her while you fuck my lady"

My next reply:

"Uh...huh...ok.

Not sure why the urgent need to share that bit of eloquence, but...Uh, thanks."

Ohhhh tayyyy.

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2016 posts)
Queue up the score to The Graduate...

"...are you trying to seduce me Ms KJ?"

Hammonton NJ
Username hidden
(518 posts)
Scamp, you know me too well. Right you are, too young to play with but we plan on dancing at the party this weekend.

It's all good !!

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(3575 posts)
I read this as KJ enjoying the flirtation but deciding the dood was too young. I suppose you can block a guy for being funny and flirtatious but my advice? Meet the guy and have some fun KJ!

Oh and email us every detail grasshopper.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4175 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 230  Next »
151 to 160 of 2294
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.