Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 179  Next »
151 to 160 of 1788
User Details are only visible to members.
What the hell is a "coonass"?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
Received last night: "I will be upfront I am married and wife is unaware I am one this site. If this is an issue please let me know."

Replied: "Yes, it's an issue".

Also had two guys recently who referred to themselves as a "coonass", as if this is supposed to make rabbit drool?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3342 posts)
R&S, now that is funny.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(143 posts)
"some people don't understand, that there is more between the ears, than in between their legs.."

Says the couple whose tagline is, "LET ME SMOOSH MY TITTIES IN YOUR FACE". lol

DISCLAIMER: That is not intended to insult said poster nor should it construed as an attack on them or as me being a "negative nellie".

Damn, it takes all the fun out of posting if you have to constantly try not to offend the PC police.

~S

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3342 posts)
"some people don't understand, that there is more between the ears, than in between their legs.."

I think that may be a generous assessment for some people, especially if their genitalia pictures are their opening salvo.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
"Long dick style" is kind of like "Gangham Style", but even more Asian, like "Long Duck Dong" from Sixteen Candles.

(insert gong sound here)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24572 posts)
some people don't understand, that there is more between the ears, than in between their legs..

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
i had a better message but the dude said he'd opened his gallery: 6 pictures, guess how many were of him (and not his equipment?)

sorry, not interested. if anyone's sole self-promotion is their genitalia--nope, not happening.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9905 posts)
I'm chocolate and a foot long,

Like what the hell am I to do with that, he clearly did not read my profile. I checked out his profile with almost 90 certs, not a chance. I sent thank you but now interested. His reply "but white chocolate I would ram that fat ass of yours"

My reply, BLOCKED.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(137 posts)
LDE or LIE??? LOL... Which envy is it Inez??

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 179  Next »
151 to 160 of 1788
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.