Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 175  Next »
151 to 160 of 1745
User Details are only visible to members.
Hope springs eternal. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
Just moments ago, from a unicorn in Virginia who seems to have forgotten that she fucked me goodbye in 2014:

"Are you two going to the KK party tonight?"

Um, no. We live in Florida.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24433 posts)
Please do submit ims! When I need a laugh I have logged in just to read this thread. We haven't had any very "creative" messages in awhile, just the run of the mill "hi"s from people who have clearly not read our profile. I would love to hear from the writers of these emails as to whether they ever have sucess with their messages!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
IM or email seems fair enough; they are both electronic notifications. :-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1289 posts)
Hey let me ask this, do IM's count???? I have had many of them!!!! I don't even know where to begin with them !!!

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(299 posts)
True NJNY :-)

We've heard of people caught by the bait & switch.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
T&D: at least they warned you in advance of the "bait n switch" so you could avoid it. :-)~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9678 posts)
A soft swap couple contacted us. We opened pics for each other & everyone was interested in meeting. Spoke with them on the phone & set up a meeting. A couple days before our scheduled meeting, the male half e-mails & says "he's ok with full swap & has his wife's permission." Told him that if we played, one of us isn't going to full swap while the other is limited to soft swap. We'll just keep it at soft swap for all. They cancelled soon after. LOL!

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
nj, true. Which is a shame, because from the little she had in her profile and emails, she seemed like a nice enough lady.

On the other hand, now my desk has an annoying dent that matches the front of my skull. *sigh*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(200 posts)
sorillo darlin' on the glass half full side of the spectrum: at least you were spared the omg what excuse do i use to *end* this date? phenom.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9678 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ... 175  Next »
151 to 160 of 1745
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.