Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Careful whatcha say there. Thew are some dudes that are absolutely convinced that if you so much as reply to a birdie message, you're encouraging them to want to fuck you.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
Which I think is silly... unless you specifically want to block a group, just because you aren't interested in a group shouldn't keep that group from being able to contact you. I'm the moderator of a group, so I have to show enough interest in everyone to keep my profile available to everyone, even though I have no sexual interest in women. I have absolutely NO problem with women writing to me. I don't need my profile blocked to single women just because I'm not interested in having sex with them.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
Doesn't work that way anymore. If you don't show at least some interest it blocks the group

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Hey Lou - it won't let me access your profile anymore since you aren't interested in single ladies. So weird though since we've emailed in the past. Try sending me an email please

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
wife has gained wait since pics but is still sexy.interested in meeting and see where it goes

I think his wife should string him up..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1004 posts)
got one today who wanted to give me material for my memoirs. Guess the not looking for new people right now didn't sink in.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
the boy "got game"

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
at least we know the boy has potential in the lifestyle. He can flirt, spell, and write more than one sentence ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
This was one of many things that made me smile this morning, in spite of a slight headache: "...and Omg, I hope this doesnt offend you, but you are THE pinnacle definition of MILF." From a hot little 21 year old dude. {Sigh}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
{Percolator burp}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10719 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1166   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls