Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 243  Next »
141 to 150 of 2422
User Details are only visible to members.
Smooth, don't feel bad I didn't get an invite either.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11871 posts)
Where the hell is our free cruise invite?

Guess it must have fallen thru the cracks while navigating thru the family of "smooth" profiles. :/

Username hidden
(190 posts)
"Hello guys,

We will be going on a cruise leaving from Miami on 10/22 and are looking for a nice cple to join us, so we all can enjoy the fun and the activities in and out of the bedroom.. Let us know if you would be interested,

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon,"

Look familiar? Yep, the exact same email VA got. lol

Here is rabbit's reply:

"WOW! Thanks. This is like winning the lottery! Being offered a free cruise is awesome. I assume you are also paying for our airfare and expenses to get to Miami as well, Are we also provided an entertainment allowance for off-ship excursions?

I'm guessing that you must have bought out about half the boat since you sent the exact same email to other people we know here on SLS. It will be nice to see them! Some of them we've never met in person but since they have pics open to us we should recognize them...We can't say we would recognize you though...unless you actually do look like Gumby people.

Anyway, thanks again and please forward us our flight info and boarding passes."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4628 posts)
venicegal, i always reply "you must not have read my profile" or "you obviously didn't read my profile" to folks like that--in the case of your message received, i would've just deleted. that was totally off the wall.

let it slide right off like water off a duck's back, not worth getting upset by, more to be amused by.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(14208 posts)
Pees-- she must have been the girl in the pic I approved a few days ago.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
What about beans? Will beans do in a pinch? Cause I've really always been more a of a cool beans kind of dood.

Username hidden
(190 posts)
From a couple with only one pic and it is of the guy:

"What's going on, looking to get to know some cool pees"

Me: "Cool pees? Does your girl even know you have this profile?"

His reply: "Yes, she gave me permission to find some pees we could get to know"

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(4628 posts)
Him: "thank she like some of this"

Pic is him gripping an Anaconda thru his tidy whities.

Me: We will never know, shitstick.

Username hidden
(190 posts)
I've been thinking about getting cards printed for that club. We haven't held any weekly meetings a while now.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26034 posts)
Well, I mean you guys are a nice couple. Makes perfect sense to me. But then, I am a card-carrying member of the "mrs va's adorable little ass" fan club.

Sorry dude, Couldn't help myself.

Username hidden
(190 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ... 243  Next »
141 to 150 of 2422
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.