Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 19430110131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Y'all I've got to share this, becuase Ithink it's really nice. Today I've heard from two different couples saying basically the same thing. Neither couple is local to me, nor are they local to each other'

from one: "You have the most erotic yet subtle images on this site."

And the other: "Okay so we know this is a no no on here but we just have to express our pleasure with the style, class, and understated eroticism of your pics. We admit the we do search around for images that may inspire us, and lady yours definitely do it for us. Anyway we just wanted to be nice and hope you accept this note as the compliment it is intended {name left off for their privacy}"

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
I'm hoping since they go to our club, that is how they know my name.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
email from someone I don't know, who knows my name. :(<br />

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
in the immortal words of Dr DeSoto's patient, "Frank oo berry mush"

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
awww! Congrats, Mr. InLove!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
speaking of needing a translation, a few months ago our daughter texted us to say that she and her hubby were "pulling the goalie". My wife asked me what I thought that meant. I said "it's pretty obvious. They are two goals down with a minute left to play." She looked at me and said "I don't think so" I am gonna be a grampa!

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
can I get a translation?

we r leaving to-any way glad u 2 r 2

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
We had a crazy one kind of like that a few months ago, only the couple was in their early 20s. We were all signed up to attend a local meet n greet, and they wrote to us. When I asked them to open face pics so we could recognize them and say hello, they opened their XXX galleries, then insisted that we do the same. When I refused, they threatened to report me to SLS management. I don't have time for manipulative idiots. BLOCK!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
chozen, you might want to take your bar for SM to 0 if you really don't have interest in SM's as you indicate at the bottom of your profile over and over. The bars indicate you you have the same interest levels in SM, SF and couples.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17505 posts)
I guess the SM has decided that it's just SOOOO not fair to him. ...I mean you {ooops!} That he doesn't have any opportunity to get his pecker....I mean hands..... on the Mrs.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1123   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls