Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 192  Next »
12 to 21 of 1913
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol. Come on now, he didn't reel you in even j7st a little with the kik thing? :^D

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
I'm putting this here being I bet this is one of those blanket emails sent to SF, and who knows maybe Couples as well.

From Washington DC;

"I looked your profile, very interested in you. I opened my pics and plz look at my certifies. It will be real fun. If you say ok, just say me hi:) Hope to hear from you. If you not checking your e-mail here often, I can give you my number 571 ### ##37. Also my kik is r*****1####".

My reply to him; Just how many people have you copied and pasted this message to. Not interested.

Marydel DE
Username hidden
(478 posts)
Or that...lol

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
I told him we didn't owe him and explanation and he replied, "I figured she didn't get the chance to fuck many younger guys". I gave him a bit of an ass-chewing and blocked him. lol

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3719 posts)
Have rabbit write him back.

She can explain to him that it's a Karma thing, and that she will only fuk an oddly-aged man during an oddly-numbered year.

Similar system being used for even years...

Tell him, "had you only been 32...."

Tramp (58 yrs old in 2016)

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Email from SM who lives 1000 miles away.

"Are you interested in a 31 year old SM?"

We give the standard "Thanks for writing...not compatible." reply.

He writes back: "Why not?"

SMH

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3719 posts)
Got a good one today, from a single bi curious guy. Looking for couples or females only. Horny as hell. Will let you suck my cock. If you want. Get back to me, I'm super horny. Guess if you're horny enough, you'll compromise your guidelined

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(1740 posts)
While I usually just figure this topic is mostly for couples and SF's who get bad or ugly messages from SM, I must say I was welcomed with an unusual message this morning. Subject line; Friend - Message itself; Mark as friend.

My first thought was "Huh", I was not sure if this message was simply the SF showing interest, or if she is a friend I know already out of the lifestyle who I have no idea is now in the lifestyle or SLS. I did send her a nice novel type of reply suggesting she become paid and welcomed her to participate in forums.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(903 posts)
ewps? well dayum. :-P

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1826 posts)
ewps--forgot that one's in private gallery.

but he has e.s.p.

;)

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10899 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 192  Next »
12 to 21 of 1913
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.