Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 194301101141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
Start   1141 to 1150 of 1166   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Completely with you TotalBabe! I know most people on here have criteria about cock length or body type, but I realized early on that proper spelling and correct grammar are my first level criteria. LOL.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
These are too funny... Holly what was your response?

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
just yesterday had our fourth consecutive email from a single male who's profile states his age as being younger than our age preference (by quite a bit). In each case I said they were younger than we want for playmates. Within an average of 3 hours (needed to reply) they aged a combined total of 23 years.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
that is hilarious

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
You are hot than the sun the thing I would love to do to that body like to see more cuz I like eat pussy

That was the entire email. From someone about 4 hours away (so clearly didn't read my profile... lol)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
lol sav...wheres Waldo ?....lol

Houghton Lake MI
Username hidden
(397 posts)
Friday we got an email from a couple who said they loved our profile and pictures. They went on to say" take a look at our profile and get back to us if you're interested"

So I open the profile and there are NO pictures and only 3 sentences describing them.

Ummm seriously ? You direct me to read a bare bones profile, have no pictures and you hope after I read your profile I'd be so intrigued I'd be beating your mailbox down??????

I did write back to say " Based on your lack of photos and 3 sentence profile we have no way to determine any level of interest"

They write back "Well our profile is a work in progress ".........members since 6/2010

Good Grief ! Dumb Ass Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Holly,

Not a surprise that he's persistent. LOL

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Rdy... After I didn't respond to his good "elgllsh" email, he waited a couple of weeks and then sent:

i was really wishing you would change ur mind and talk to me and maybe meet for fun and play together.im serious here and looking for a partner freinds with benifits im in penn hills.what do oyu say?you can call me ok brian ok thats me or write me back i can carry on a normal conversation ok hun.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"i love big tits"

That's not a line from the email... that is the entire email

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
Start   1141 to 1150 of 1166   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls