Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 194301101141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
Start   1141 to 1150 of 1155   End
User Details are only visible to members.
im 30 m penn hills n single here/im atracted to older gals/its hard to find a lady now n days/are u interested in talk n maybe more?i am/are u?umm if u like write me back or can instant messege me or would u like my cell number maybe/? cya ok

He sent several emails like that so I finally responded: I'm sorry but It gives me a headache trying to decipher your email. If you can't write me in standard English, I'm definitely not interested. Good luck holly

His response: haha,yes i can write you in elglish,its just easier for me too type like that,yes i understand ok,yes im a normal young man,i just need too be loved n some actual fun in my life,ok,il write and talk to you in english,ok,so are you still interested/i am, brian

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
We got an e-mail from a single guy with no pictures and less than two lines in his profile that read, "shes hott want 2 meet?"

It's in our profile that we do all of our initial screening on SLS and that we need to see pictures. So I wrote him back to decline his offer and explained why. He replied, "thank you for your reply , i will gladly send you a picture , i just don t feel comfortable having my pic on any site , i m well known in my area if you like let me no i ll send you one"

Wow! We just passed up on meeting someone who is well known!!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6817 posts)
haha, gotcha, Total Babe. I have been known to have my humor not translate on occasion in print, with disastrous effect. We communicate with all sorts of things; words, vocal inflection, facial expressions, timing, body language. . .almost all of those things other than the words are missing in print. Not making excuses for your would be suitor, however.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
cussin' can be an art. Once a fellow worker, seeing me shivering from the cold, announced that I looked "like a dawg a'shittin' peach pits" Same guy once described a closed store as being "shut up tighter than a bull's ass in a beehive".

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Got this one today:

"Wat flavor do you like.."

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
We SO did not send that one to you haha

" My girl wants to try out women. You wanna help her get into it. Like do her while I watch"

Haha * delete

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Rdy

Uhhh, no I'm not kidding that really happened. You would be amazed at the type emails we've received!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
this was from a profile rather than an email:

"She has wonderful curves, amazing tits and an ass that will make you harder than Chinese algebra"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
"So when can we play together ?"

Assuming much, aren't we"

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Hey we be interacal 2, let do dis

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8056 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116
Start   1141 to 1150 of 1155   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls