Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1414   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Got this email from a couple yesterday who are only looking for single females, has no public pics and attached a pic of just the male to the email.

Subject line: "Hi"

My reply: "Sure, send your female half over tonight."

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2178 posts)
Ya. I get referred to as "the missus" often enough Annoying, I'm sure... to read a profile. .....pesky details.....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11108 posts)
SM: Omg well hello very sexy and very interested in meeting for some fun my name is XXXX I'm new to the site

Quick Reply: Thank You for writing. Right now I don't think we are compatible, good luck in your search.

SM: That sucks

Note: You'd think they would just move along or get a hint that we are not interested in him........

Reply: So do people that cannot read a profile.

SM: I was reading it while I was wait for ur reply Hun

Note: I am not hun, I am hub. This has red flag all over it. If he read our profile first, he'd read that we contact SMs that we are interested in when/if we are interested. Most of all, we are a couple going into this, not a SF, so don't send emails indicating such.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(742 posts)
@Scamp . . . reminds me of the output of the proverbial room full of monkeys with typewriters.

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(755 posts)
This from a couple's profile:

"Wife quit the site and lifestyle so i float through onec and a while to get all swole up....(a bunch of misspelled ramblings)...and twisted enough to want to see one of your decoder rings. I need a shot of flair your nostrils and kick around the edge of the herd."

Can't decide if he is drunk, senile or a serial killer.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2178 posts)
@ 888, that is a very good and valid point you made. I (Mrs) have accidently hit send without any message, only thing is I would follow up with another message indicating my error and then would send a more in-depth message.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(176 posts)
"Subject Line: Blank Message area: Blank "

I have actually opened our mail to send out one while on my phone and hit the send button by accident, without having any fields filled out. I would hope someone didn't block me right away and give me a reasonable amount of time to recoup the blunder because shit happens, if not, then their loss.

It might have led to something wonderful, but to each their own.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(742 posts)
Subject Line: Blank

Message area: Blank

Either the SM was drunk, on drugs, or felt we would be impressed with him by his profile by it self he was wrong. Can we say BLOCKED.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(176 posts)
Something for brevity. Subject line "Hello". Text is a phone number.

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(49 posts)
this week from a couple i've sent a polite "no thank you" to before:

"We would love for you to join us for _____'s birthday. If you are available to play this week and interested, let us know and we can set something up! Hope to hear from you!"

(sowwy, not interested...and definitely not interested in being the wife's birthday "present"---totally not into sex with complete strangers i find unattractive just to be a "present.")

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 1414   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls