Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 187  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1863
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh really? You are so kind....muah!

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(966 posts)
Thank you, Mario. Speaking of pics, that one of you made me catch my breath!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
Hey Kibbs, how about you just tell him, "I do NOT meet with anyone who does not have at least some pics in their profile. Good day to you. Please do NOT contact me again. Good luck to you."

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(966 posts)
Oh, sweet Jesus! The dude I mentioned before that listed himself and the Mrs.'s stats backwards {he listed himself as 5'1" and 110#} , free profile with no pics....well, he's back: "Hope you had a pleasant weekend. If you have time this week we can meet up for dinner or drinks. Give me an opportunity before . " My reply: "Before what?" {eyes roll} WTF. I thought I made it clear I saw nothing interesting about his profile. Y'all, I don't want to be rude to the guy, but what can I politely say to make it more clear?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
I just got a birdie from a SF in my area. It was all in Spanish, but apparently she finds me attractive and would like to meet. i replied in Spanish that my Spanish is not great, but she has a nice pic.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11586 posts)
I am in Pittsburgh tonight. text me 585-XXX-XXXX. I read your profile so, no cheap pick-up line, just an honest hello. I have a picture of me and it is very clear. I am sure you will read my profile so I will not need to add more about me here now. I like the photo's on your profile and wanted to make an acquaintance. Thank you for reading this far.

Hmmm... When reading my profile he must have missed the parts about not being into "booty calls" and please don't contact me unless you're local (he lives almost 300 miles away).

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
from my facebook email from Mr 6'6...."would you like to meet up for an afternoon rendezvous?"

OH HELL YEAH.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20967 posts)
When you have nothing to lose, there is nothing wasted in throwing a Hail Mary.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24782 posts)
I don't know if it was swinging cherry or real life cherry; but, either way, I'm not interested.

I am a big fan of nonpareils...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
I've always been a sucker for nonpareils. I'd gladly lick them off of that fine ass.

Yummy, yummy, in my tummy.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(966 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 187  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1863
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.