Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 194  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1937
User Details are only visible to members.
great pic

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7485 posts)
This today from someone we've already turned down: "Hey guys we like it make friends in and outside of room have a dinner drinks and see what happens guys interest in meeting us. "

I felt like I was in the Swinger edition of the movie Goonies.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
This ws in my inbox today " MORNING, Whats your email , so I can send pic and email "

Uhm, NO!

My reply, " Excuse me? NO! I do not operate that way! Please kindly take the time and trouble to READ my profile."

I guess I shoulda added, "Have a nice day", but didn't think of it in time. Grrr!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11674 posts)
This evening I received : "Well we are very interested in helping you out we would like to talk with you and see if we hit it off Tammy and scott"

Help me out? The only help I'm looking for is someone to empty the dishwasher and mow the lawn.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
Yeah, I get a lot of those, "love your pics....have a nice day" type birdies. I guess it's a way to show some props without disrespecting me when I've stated up front that I have enough playmates right now and I won't take away from their time to schedule in any new ones.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11674 posts)
"Hi, How are you. Any plans for today?"

Really? This is the best you can come up with?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21076 posts)
Eeeeeek!!!! SB, I hadn't read the profile until now. It IS the same person! Her husband is a cross dresser & collects women's worn panties!

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty, it must not be the same person, the certed SF profile that contacted me is also from CT, but she describes herself as a very bi, married lady that is seeking female friends and she mention's her hubby's appreciation of lingerie.

He he! I don't think my guy would like it too much if I sold a pair to a "collector"!! He has a prior claim on my panties.....when I wear them:)

SB

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5045 posts)
I don't know, I've gotten birdies from far and wide since even before being on here much.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11674 posts)
This profile says a sf, but you never know. She's supposedly from CT, hmmmmm, maybe a "silent" forum viewer. I wouldn't think many CT people view NO profiles unless traveling here.

Picayune MS
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  ... 194  Next »
1071 to 1080 of 1937
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.