Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls : Swingers Discussion 194301101041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGamesSubmit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Start   1041 to 1050 of 1123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh Lord... a 21 year old kid who loves smoking pot (according to his profile) just wrote me...

hey my name is XXX and have been looking for a partner with similiar interests as yourself... I live in pittsburgh and it says we live 1 mile apart lol. im 21 and a college student. text me xxx-xxx-xxxx i would like to get to know you and check out my profile :)

I can't fathom what in my profile would make him think I'd be interested in that scenario.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I can't use SLS IM when I'm on my iPad so when I miss someone's request to chat, I always send a short email that explains that.

I immediately receive an email that tells me "that's ok" and can i open my pics? He ... of course.. has not opened his! LOL... I respond and point that out...To which he replies...

"Only looking for NSA. Just being honest. If you are interested we can still talk, but I read your profile and not sure we are looking for the same things."

I wrote back... "Perhaps you should read the profile BEFORE you try to chat"

sigh

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Deb, I failed condom-application in high school. Could you maybe help me with my home work?

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Guy emailed us last night, will be up in our neck of the woods soon to look at Goodard College, and did we want to meet? It is Goddard College, but they don't care too much about spelling, so maybe he will get in. If he DOES get in, it had better not be in my wife, as his dick (per pics, graciously supplied) looks about as long as my leg. Basically a par three for me, lol.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Not a problem Totalbabe.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(796 posts)
Very nice offer, D and TB...

I've been busy when she's gone with cooking, spring cleaning and there were two group dance classes today... but maybe it shows that I'm a bit randy!

My wife gets home tomorrow, and so this weekend will be hot!

I had fun with the yummy yummy fuck fuck song! ;^D

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
Or fucky fucky!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(796 posts)
TotalBabe... sing to the tune of the song Chitty Chitty Bang Bang:

Oh you yummy yummy fuck fuck yummy yummy fuck fuck I want you and, so yummy yummy fuck fuck yummy yummy fuck fuck why not screw? and, then yummy yummy fuck fuck yummy yummy fuck fuck want round two? fuck fuck yummy yummy fuck fuck my fine Floridian friend fuck lick clitty yummy fuck fuck my... hot... Flor-id-i-an... friend!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6739 posts)
Totalbabe, I thought you might like that.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(796 posts)
as I said in a previous post, We are a deeply flawed species

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113
Start   1041 to 1050 of 1123   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls