Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Games Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1414   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We got one of those today. I replied with "Thanks" and they wrote back "You're welcome".

Ok.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Couple: Hot Pics ;-)

Ummm...... Thanks?

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(742 posts)
Greetings one and all. I have found my favorite new thread in the forums. So much so that I went back to the beginning and read it all to Nj's latest. I must say this thread should be required reading for all new members. Free and paid members. They will most definitely learn a great many things, as I have. I may have not sent out stellar openers, I'm extremely happy none of mine were in here, but even my worst were Shakespeare compared to the wretched birds you all have received. And your descriptions of their profiles, I'm glad I've already had three rewrites before posting here. Let me tell you there is yet another in the very near future. There is so much more to say but this post is so long already.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(73 posts)
here's today's interesting opening salvo.

guy writes a substantive introductory note; however he lives 2 hrs away (assuming zero traffic), attached no pic to his note, has only a private gallery that he didn't open, is older than the top of my age range, and is listed at 5'9 and 215 lbs.

too many potential "no's"--deciding two being the distance, and the lack of any pic to overcome the rest of the "gee, i don't think so" factors.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7121 posts)
you sweet talker! :*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7121 posts)
Can you really blame him for you having such good looks? :-*

;-)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(742 posts)
"i know i'm a little out of your age range, but thought it couldn't hurt to ask"

(he's 22....a "little"?)

smh

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7121 posts)
Single bi guy with no pics just writes:

"I'm out and about with 9" of clean funstick...wanna play?"

I think the only way to generate a stronger "no" would be for him to add that he is a serial killer.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
SBL, i've gotten to the stage where most of those "delete" messages don't phase me anymore. it's more of a "really?!?! dude! you thought that had a shot?"

then after i went to bed last night some dude from st maartens messages me saying he's looking for a FWB too.

ehm....sorry but not interested (talk about long distance!) thanks and good luck.

smh.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7121 posts)
OMG NJNY, that is awful. That reminds me of a guy who messages me once and his message was ~~"lets get naked and masturbate in front of each other". ~~ It did not even warrant a reply. While I try to reply back to all this young single male went straight to BLOCK with my reason code RUDE.

Delmar MD
Username hidden
(243 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1414   End
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls