Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
« Prev  1 ...  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ... 175  Next »
1001 to 1010 of 1745
User Details are only visible to members.
InLove! I was just thinking about you the other day! Great to see you, darlin.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
Hi SB

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7485 posts)
I have always been a little turned off by sesquipedalian messages and overly complementary messages send up the red credibility flag. Having said that, at least they were respectful and showed enough humanity to realize that you ladies are people with brains.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7485 posts)
He just responded -- I understand, but I know that a closed mouth don't get fed. I know and feel strongly that you are NOT an ugly troll...(My gut has never lead me the wrong way)...

I wrote back, "I suppose that's true but would you really just eat anything?"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
I'm not sure Scandle because I don't like that he'd be willing to meet a complete stranger, with no notice and no previous communication. I feel like he's willing to "do" anyone and that's not my style.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
At least he writes well, Holly! Will you give him some time to get to know you a little through email or phone calls? And will you open a face pic for him?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
I just received - Would you like to partake in the opportunity to share my company tonight, and enjoy a blissful evening full of an erotic, sensual, pleasurable interlude of pure playful and passionate sex?

When I didn't respond immediately, he wrote again. "please reply, you won't regret it."

I wrote him and told that no matter how "erotic" the experience, I wouldn't be leaving my home to meet a complete stranger for sex this evening. I then reminded him that he knew nothing about me and I could be an ugly troll. :-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4450 posts)
Just keep it simple, lou.

Hell yeah.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(339 posts)
is he good looking?

If he is oh hell yeah...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
I got something similar to that a while back via fetlife, and it wound up being a whole series of messages, unfolding a story. I didn't have the heart to tell the poor dude that I was picturing someone entirely different in the scenario, but it was pretty hot.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11532 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ... 175  Next »
1001 to 1010 of 1745
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.