Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 192  Next »
1 to 10 of 1913
User Details are only visible to members.
So now you have no excuses for not getting in touch with the guy, right? ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11172 posts)
This might be the most ridiculous one ever. From a blue gumby...heavily edited to remove names, phone numbers, etc

Good Morning & Good Afternoon .... Guy's It's (name)

I will love the opportunity to join you guy's into a 3 Some

I was wondering whenever you going to be free and available we can possibly arrange and set something up and of course meet up for LUNCH OR DINNER and truly get to know each other on a deeper level how to see if we truly have any chemistry amongst each other...OK

Can you so kindly please give me your CELLPHONE NUMBER and include a few pics and also send me your personal EMAIL ADRESS and let me know the best time I can reach you !

I'm truly SERIOUS about meeting up????

CALL ME OR TEXTS ME ANYTIME (number)

(Number again)

(Number AGAIN)

Name at ~ K ik

K ik - name again

name @ g mail . com

G mail ~ name AGAIN

name AGAIN!!! ~ G mail

K ik name AGAIN!!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
From a couples profile from Egypt:

hello

haw r u

hope to meet u

i am her

in orlando 4 seasons hotel

i am alon as a man

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
Katie, if it makes you feel better, i get bitdies addressed to couples alla time, too. Also cracks me up when they claim to have read my profile and try to hit me up at times my tagline clearly states I'm out of commission for a while.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11647 posts)
Got this from a couple

"I am the male experimenting alone my sexy wife and I are in disagreement at the time. .... I'm very interested in sharing some fantasies with you as well as some pics. I would love to see more of yours. "

Followed up by a second email before I could even respond

" hi I would love to see some more pics the ones I've seen so far are very sexy..."

Um, no on the meet, no on the play and no on the pics. Nothing like playing with one half of a couple having marital problems to add a little spice to one's life!

~rabbigt~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3713 posts)
LaFrack from one day ago, I just got my Wash DC message that is word for word. I hate blanket emails. Blocked.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(124 posts)
first message from a SM, which reads (in part):

"How are you today? Hope all is going well for you and your loved ones.

My name is xxxxx, a very cool, sweet, clean, classy, sexy, cultured, well endowed, well hung, respectful, respected and respectable gentleman with a splendid and very designed satisfying long, thick and fat juicy mega tool.

I have opened my personal gallery for you so you can take look at the beautiful juicy tool."

he told me he hoped i liked it and signed it "Respectfully"

smh

i hope he isn't disappointed that i am not even going to look before sending the "easy button " reply.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(10888 posts)
Katie,

I'm going to go out on a limb, take a flyer, and make the assumption that the "couple" he was referring to were your lovely breasts.

Now, I would never do that...never, but I can understand why he might. Just saying ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11195 posts)
I'm a single female and I get this;

saw your profile, and you seem a very nice couple,

My reply was; Are you for real.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Lol

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 192  Next »
1 to 10 of 1913
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.