Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 244  Next »
1 to 10 of 2432
User Details are only visible to members.
The guy I wrote about below did reply back with a complete BS story, so my reply this time will be no reply and block.

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(195 posts)
"HOW DOES A SEXY STRESS RELIEVING FULL BODY MASSAGE AND SPECIAL ORAL PAMPERING FOR HER SOUND THIS WEEK OR NEXT? I'LL COME TO U. TEXT ME ANYTIME AT xxxxxxxxxxxxxx TO CHAT, SEXT, SWAP SEXY PICS...

I'M RETIRED AND FREE DAY OR NIGHT!"

- How does it sound? Desperate. And LOUD. Like he'd be hard of hearing based on typing in all caps. Possibly the most un-relaxing massage ever.

I haven't responded (if I even will) bc there's really too many fun ways to go with it.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1181 posts)
Got a msg from a couple who have been members since 5/6/2016. They have on gallery with two pictures, one of him with a selfie, then another of his junk, his msg; ~~~ "My name is XXXX. YES i read your profile and I'm not stupid LOL. IM DIFFERENT !!!!! I will be visiting my son in your area this weekend and decided to come early to see if I could meet some new open minded friends. I'm in your area once a month. I'm arriving Friday and departing Saturday morning. Please take a look. Pics are open.

No I did reply to him that as a couple why does he only have two pictures of himself without the female, I do not expect to get a reply being I told him his msg and his lack of pictures and a poor profile sets off red flags. To me he is either a cheater or single poser as a couple. Thanks

Frederica DE
Username hidden
(195 posts)
From a couple with no pics:

"Hi?????"

Seriously. That's it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
Thank you justme. Today I have gotten a lot that don't make the grade. Lonely SM with nothing better to do.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(362 posts)
@fokkers...yeah, that's always been my question, lol

@jenna...feeling your pain. And considering how awesome you are at expressing yourself through writing, it's definitely painful.

@current...can't be livid. I don't know the person, so know feelings other than, ugh, again.

Thanks for this thread btw. Makes me feel that it's not just me! ( Altho, it is...justme. Lol)

Red Lion PA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Yeah, that's pretty extreme on the ridiculous side for sure.

We got one a while back along the same lines, but from a couple's profile. I had changed our tag line to read that I was making major changes to our profile, and apparently I was moving fast enough.

So...

We got this ridiculous email along the same tone as the one you described. Lol

Well, you know me, right? What is it that they say? "You can wrestle with a pig (tramp); however, you both get dirty...but the pig (tramp) likes it.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(2962 posts)
SM; "Hey Princess, get off your horse and start fucking or sign onto eHarmony". That is rude, and no reply from me and blocked.

Delaware City DE
Username hidden
(362 posts)
@Justme

"Hey slut, how's it going?"

If I got an email like that I would be livid. Unless of course it was from someone who knew me...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1286 posts)
Blue gumby free member at 3:53 AM

Lets fuck

(number)

Undeterred, at 4:53 AM he emailed again

Text me

(number)

Nice way to burn up 2 of your 5 emails a day.... idiot...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25976 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 244  Next »
1 to 10 of 2432
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.