Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 261  Next »
1 to 10 of 2606
User Details are only visible to members.
Got one today from a couple profile from Portland, OR. Just had 1 word: "Wow!"

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3347 posts)
Recently received:

"We're inbound in the next few weeks for a little fun and frolic, and while we love the city, especially the food, we know it's incredibly unhealthy. Perhaps if you're available one night, you might like to provide her with a healthy alternative??"

BT

I don't know about you, but I LOVE my city!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13727 posts)
njny that was good ( dufus ) LMAO ! But you gotta give just a speck of credit for trying !! Girls sometimes change our minds.. But you would think AFTER the 2nd time WELLLLLL it's time to give up !! SOOOO good call on the dufus.. :))

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(373 posts)
e mail from a “couples” profile

subject “hi”

message “male here if interested”

what makes this “special”?

y’know those little gold envelopes that indicate there’s mail history? if the dufus would just click there, he’d see he has sent that same message about 8 times in the past 4 years.

guess it was time again.

~block~

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17748 posts)
Anything is worth a try. We got this gem from a couples profile 400 miles away: "Would love to see more pics" Of course they didn't open theirs or read our profile.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3347 posts)
I wonder if SLS would ever consider making a policy that a profile can't go "live" until there is at least 1 G rated public pic. I don't know if that would weed out any flakes/fakes, but it would be worth a try.

Username hidden
(183 posts)
gumby couple = zero pics on their profile. usually zero public pics, but also (very often) zero pictures at all on the profile.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17748 posts)
What's a Gumby couple?

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(529 posts)
so i have gotten several e mails from sorta local couples lately; one very recently asked to share/exchange fac pictures and invited me for drinks and dinner.

okay, so even though my profile explicitly and in crystal clear language spells out that i am focusing on my relationship with my boyfriend, i reply politely explaining i do not and will not post or share face pictures here, and/but my boyfriend and i will be attending a local event very soon that they are also signed up for, which might be a good venue for all of us to meet for drinks. my message was quite friendly.

their reply was a mix of "wel good luck to you then" with "maybe we'll see you at the event."

it makes me remember why i really disliked "meeting" new people. i may just revert to sending the standard no thank you "form" letter reply again.

ya think ya have as much spelled out as possible---but sooooo many people think "i/we am/are special/different"---so therefore anyone they take interest in should just waive all of their boundaries.

uhm....no.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17748 posts)
She is a screamer and a squinter just to let you know.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 261  Next »
1 to 10 of 2606
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.