Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 260  Next »
1 to 10 of 2594
User Details are only visible to members.
@ VA, That post is nothing short of amazing!

Danville VT
Username hidden
(8443 posts)
"Wow you so amazing*_* had to compliment on the top n boots hell yeah that's badass of course you are 3 do goes together perfect!!! Name is____"

Always count on the most winning emails from the single guys!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
Good for you. I got messages from a couple where there is well over 40 years between the male and female. Lots of pictures, just none of them together. I suspect fakes and when brought up the picture thing and why there is not one of them together. I was ripped apart by I think was the old ugly dude who was very rolly polly trying to say the fox of the lady who is old enough to be a child or grand child is his lover. Aw well, not a bad thing being blocked now.

North Port FL
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Woke up this morning to a very nice message from the female half of a new Gumby couple. Nice profile which explains what they are looking for. I replied back and time will tell. As a SM always a nice surprise.

Venice FL
Username hidden
(1194 posts)
No, don't call anyone out. lol

From what you are now saying, you've done some research on their background, are pretty comfortable with them and their approach is relaxed, that is what counts. :-)

:thumbs up:

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2687 posts)
Without calling them out this couple is a long time couple with a very nice profile and read our profile from reading forums. My gut feeling is telling me this couple is very real. I do understand where you are coming from with your concern. Thank you for that.

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
lol a couple you've never met, offering to take you under their wing and, pimpin' multiple single males.

~Flagged~

YW! GL and be safe!

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2687 posts)
Thank you 888. That same couple also gave us another lead on another SM. We will use caution as advised. :-)

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I notice you're new to SLS and that's really really awesome you guys are getting referrals to get hooked up with a SM so soon upon joining. My guess is you will be invited to meet even more people and house parties and such shortly and sooner. Always proceed with caution when other people work their referrals in, what's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander.

GL and be safe!

OT: Copy and paste mass email from a SM. He left the send date and read status included in the email. Idjit.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2687 posts)
Got a really nice message from an out of state couple with a lead on a single male, and offered their services in answering our questions in regard to this lifestyle. It is people like this that are few and far in between that stand out as exceptional people. With so many negative posts we feel it is nice to point out the positive posts.

Englewood FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 260  Next »
1 to 10 of 2594
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.