Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Games › Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
TOPIC: Submit_the_best_lines_from_your_favorite_emails_on_sls
Created by: Rdy2play123 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 219  Next »
1 to 10 of 2190
User Details are only visible to members.
Sent today.. To someone I apparently call "[prohibited]".

...Now about the vanilla world. As is hinted in its name 'vanilla', everything except the regular 'as the church expects of you' flavor is bad for your teeth or whatever analogy you would like to put in place. You and me darling, we like the full 31 flavors (maybe 26..) and we are the people asking for free samples because we do not buy the cat in the sack. REALLY?!? No sex before marriage??? Well is the preacher at least going to suck my cock?? ....yeah, not happening in both cases unless I am immature and unaware of good or bad. ;-)

As far as I am concerned sweetlips (hopefully all 6..), who cares what they think if we are happy. Since we all want eachother happy, and enjoy a very healthy natural lifestyle as the pack animals that we are, we have our own circles.

After meeting you I wondered, besides how luscious your lips were, if it were possible to start swinger for swinger businesses and maybe a supported page in SLS. For starters anyway. Aim big or stay home I like to say.

It seems there are so many of us, maybe we would have the pull to create a small economy to support the lifestyle. One day we might even have free blood tests. Anyways, as you can see I am always ambitious and looking to improve my life. In this perticular case, if i can make those around me happy too.. Well why not?

it would be a great achievement and relief for a lot of people. We could get together with the LGBT'ers and make it happen. LGBT's already do this and lookmhow they are doing. Pretty amazing as far as i can see.

Seems many are sinning or whatever, in the face of their church anyways, but can we all agree that three is something out there? So why not a swinger church where we offer prayer to whomever anyone believes in? We are already more natural as most concerning human behavior, so why do we let the modern propagandized masses effect us as a whole?

Oh well, just a thought. Maybe even two.

You know, I really enjoyed your glow today and the warmth you give out.. Honestly, I would really like to give us a chance so if you need me I'll be here. Even if it is just a ride home, I've got your back girl.

J.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(107 posts)
From a free member sm: hola, nice pictures.

If i woulda bothered to reply, it would have been along the lines of adios, there's an awful lot of words there, too.... but apparently you didn't bother with those

That's why delete wound up being the nicer option

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11772 posts)
NJ, This guy has emailed me before too. I think you should re-consider. He has tons of cash in a Cayman Islands bank account. I'm pretty sure he's part of the Nigerian royal family as well

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
NYNJ, yes he was from NY (Jamaica to be exact) his user name was marc.

Mrs F was a little freaked out more then flattered. He opened up his pics and she absolutely knew something was up.

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Awww, the truth revealed...

Yet another Romeo's efforts unrequited at the hands of the Love Bug...

Traml

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
Tramp:

nope. i'm smitten, and quite happy to "pass."

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12080 posts)
"...uniquely unique, remarkably remarkable, and exceptionally exceptional."

NJ, sure you won't reconsider?

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
these messages don't bother me, it's just a shaking my head kind of thing. i don't think my profile could be any clearer that i'm not meeting anyone new right now; so it's clear to me that they just aren't reading.

normally i would send a polite no thank you. i think this is the third time this guy had sent a similar message and i've sent the polite no thank you's before so....block, because he's just not paying attention.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12080 posts)
Got another one from a well why not to my not interested. His last reply "Give me a chance". His profile could not be any more different than mine and he is way too young. It is clear he did not read my profile either.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Right On, I so agree with that. Classy post.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(47 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 219  Next »
1 to 10 of 2190
TOPIC: Submit the best lines from your favorite emails on sls
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.